Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Do Women Love Bastards? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Bastards? (4950 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / What Do Women Really Want From Men? / Why Do Women Love Adjectives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love Bastards? by 4Play(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2006
Ask any woman her ideal kind of man,and her response will almost inevitably include a man who is nice and gentle towards her.Yet you can't help but notice that women are attracted to men who treat them badly.It seems that the more rough you are with women the more your are likely to get laid.If you are nice,you heven't got a chance in hell.
Think of it,when we were babies,we were extremely selfish and treated women anyhow.We pied on them,cried all the time,vomitted on them and yet they responded with affection and allowed us to suck their boobs whenever we wanted.
Now that we are more mature and treat them with respect, what do we get?We have to lie,cheat,cajole and spend money justĀ  to get laid.
If that is not unfair,I wonder what unfair is .Can someone please explain this dilemna.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by babymine(f): 10:50am On May 08, 2006
Note: Some women.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by kimba(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2006
@4Play
, Think of it,when we were babies,we were extremely selfish and treated women anyhow.We pied on them,cried all the time,vomitted on them and yet they responded with affection and allowed us to suck their boobs whenever we wanted.

"we"? how many of you?
hhmmm. Thank you for describing yourself on Nairaland. I know its not easy to come-out with such a confession. May God Have mercy.!!! Now that you've gotten the weight off your chest, I believe you'll be a lil more relieved. hhhmmm

Anyway, kindly expantiate on what happened between the iinterval: after she(your mom) forcefully took her boobs from you and didnt allow you to suck anymore, and now that you've begun to "lie,cheat,cajole and spend money justĀ  to get laid.", i mean, how did you view women between that span of time,

Also on the "bastard" issue? you were not saying you are a , or
Also, are you trying to say all a woman is good for is just boob-sucking and sex?
Theres something "MORE" you're trying to say, so blurt it out.

Its usually said:
Boys who didnt respect their mothers can't find it in themselves to respect their girlfriends/wives, and usually they pass the virus down to their own kids. Its one major problem in todays world, too bad
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:02pm On May 08, 2006
Why Do Women Love Bastards? : whoever told U that lie
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by bluenubian(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2006
maybe cause they think they can change them, anyways i ve nevr luvd a bastard so i can tell u
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by xkape(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2006
@kimba
Dont tchew the guy out, I mighht not agree with his expression but he raised a good point.
Women are always makin a fuss about how they want to be treated right but 70% of the time they stay in abusive and unhealthy relationships for all sorts of reasons
Besides any guy just getting to know a girl will tell u that u should not treat her too nice all the time cos she'l take u for granted. It sounds twisted but it happens
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by eveseh(f): 9:23pm On May 10, 2006
not all woman yo
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by hotcocoa1(f): 3:26pm On May 11, 2006
i don't love bastards oh! in fact, what attracts me to a guy is that he seems to be nice, gentle etc, but more often than not, they were just pretending. undecided If I find out that they really aren't so nice, gentle etc, then it's exit, stage left, sharp sharp.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by kimba(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2006
@girls
Besides any guy just getting to know a girl will tell u that u should not treat her too nice all the time because she'l take u for granted
just wandering, is it true?
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by hotcocoa1(f): 3:51pm On May 11, 2006
Besides any guy just getting to know a girl will tell u that u should not treat her too nice all the time because she'l take u for granted

I dunno about this one oh. I'm an equal opportunist and expect a certain level of 'niceness' and respect, not just from guys., and I like to think that I treat my friends and people in general with the same level of respect and kindness. So like I said, If I think someone is beginning to play games or manipulate my feelings in any way, then it's time to X them off the list
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by xkape(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2006
@cocoa
hot-cocoa:

I don't know about this one oh. I'm an equal opportunist and expect a certain level of 'niceness' and respect, not just from guys., and I like to think that I treat my friends and people in general with the same level of respect and kindness. So like I said, If I think someone is beginning to play games or manipulate my feelings in any way, then it's time to X them off the list
not all women have enough confidence in self to think like that. most want to be treated nice but when they actually get it they see it as a sign of weakness. Dont ask me why cos i dont know
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by hotcocoa1(f): 4:07pm On May 11, 2006
@xkape
out of curiosity, are you speaking from experience then?
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by xkape(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2006
hot-cocoa:

@xkape
out of curiosity, are you speaking from experience then?

Yes grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by curiousNja(f): 9:13pm On May 11, 2006
I don't like bastards. I like nice guys. There is nothing like a perfect guy or Mr. 100% nice, but some idiots are non-starters. I have been fortunate enough to not have met any idiots/ assh*les, maybe except one. Soon as I realize that the person is a bastard, I kick him out of my life, real quick. I have them know that they need to take their pettiness, selfishness and immtaturity elsewhere, because it is no good here.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by hotcocoa1(f): 7:54am On May 12, 2006
@xcape
lol
maybe u should re-consider the type of women ur hanging out with? I'm just saying!
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by xkape(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2006
@cocoa
the right type can be hard to find sad
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by hotcocoa1(f): 2:31pm On May 12, 2006
@ xcape

ey yah, pele. To be honest, I feel ur pain. there are so many silly boys out there as well. Hang in there!!!
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by xkape(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2006
;d
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by holythug(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
wrong post: y do women like beasts
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by JustGood(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2009
Please dont generalize.

Nairaland women do not constitute a good representation of Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by MrCrackles(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
LMAO at topic!
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
Bwahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by tkb417(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2009
true to some extent. some ladies actually love the crazy ones. when ure too cold, ure an abomination for some
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by ilaugh1: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2009
because they are bastards - ooops!
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by Nursery1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ poster what do u understand by bastard.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by fs(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2009
I get the sentiment of the question. Infact, I am a woman and I've wondered it myself.

Thankfully, my sisters and the close friends I have are not like this. Maybe it's the type of people I have around me or something but most people (both men and women) I know are pretty responsible and level headed. The thing is I get annoyed/fed up easily with certain types of people so probably attract other types of people. We all need to evaluate the type of women/men we attract.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by fs(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
I get the sentiment of the question. Infact, I am a woman and I've wondered it myself.

Thankfully, my sisters and the close friends I have are not like this. Maybe it's the type of people I have around me or something but most people (both men and women) I know are pretty responsible and level headed. The thing is I get annoyed/fed up easily with certain types of people so probably attract other types of people. We all need to evaluate the type of women/men we attract.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by sistajay(f): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Poster

You askin why do women love bastards. . . . . . you mean *cheap black bastard*!! Well my brotha, im so glad you asked, you see some women love it when love hurts ( na low self esteem dey worry dem). Try tellin dem o, when love hurts it won't work.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by KarmaMod(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
Notice how your entire post is about 'getting laid:", 4Play

shows the kinda women you're looking for.

You're looking for cheap tarts

They're looking for bastards

should be a match made in heaven
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by Taken(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ poster

Word! It is one of the discovery I found out in my own research, women are terrible at making the right choices when it comes to men.
Some women who are sincere even wrote about it that yall ladies like rough guys and hope to change him later in the future.

Result of my research,
One of the major reason is the influence of their friends, most females hardly stand firm on their personal decisions without the contributions of their female gangs.
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by Sissy3(f): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
Taken:

@ poster

Word! It is one of the discovery I found out in my own research, women are terrible at making the right choices when it comes to men. Some women who are sincere even wrote about it that yall ladies like rough guys and hope to change him later in the future.

Result of my research,
One of the major reason is the influence of their friends, most females hardly stand firm on their personal decisions without the contributions of their female gangs.

too much generalization no good oo sad sad
Re: Why Do Women Love Bastards? by Taken(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
This isn't generalization, I think we should all give ourselves opportunities to find out some whys.
Tell me, do yall ladies not often chose a guy based on the influences of ya pack of friends?

Only few females go out of their ways and choose a man without any consultation from their friends. Proof me wrong please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Married Woman? / Is It Offensive To Stare At A Woman's Bum Bum?? / 10 Good Ways To Make Nigerian Girl Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.