Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! (1686 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by stylewhisperer: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Nervous cos we were introduced by friends n havnt met in person. Used the title 'boyfriend' so u guys can contribute ur suggestions quickly. We actually click and there IS a connection but I'm still nervous cos ... U know :-(
Pls u guys, air ur views, in other words encourage me :-).I'v nevr felt insecure bout my boobs before. We talk randomly so he jst askd casually while talkn bout somethng d@ had t do wth breasts n I said I'm small, he then asked if they were flat as a guys n I said no cos they aren't... But still..
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by modextus(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2013
a relathnshp is'nt all about sex and u certainly should'nt be disturbed about ur features..if i were to be a girl and any guy insists on knowing how big or how small my b00bs r before meeting him..i'l cme to lasting conclusion that he's a se.x mainiac..just let him be and wait for sm1 who would love you for all u posses..i.e both big,small,large,medium,extralarge b00bs grin

3 Likes

Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Small bossoms ain't my thing. Nah! You have a good reason to be nervous if it was me but one man's food is another man's poison so I'll say just wait and meet him first.
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by uzoo: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: Small bossoms ain't my thing. Nah! You have a good reason to be nervous if it was me but one man's food is another man's poison so I'll say just wait and meet him first.

Brand new, Brand new , Brand new...... how many times did i call you? hmmm.... grin

your girl friend must be a mannequin ... no wrinkled skin , no small b**bs, in fact spot less. smiley

@OP
modextus is probably right, bottom line is if he hasn't seen you and his main concern is how big your b**bs are then he's definitely after one thing,and its left
for you to decide if he's for keeps or not. But sweet heart don't go changing what you've got just to please a guy.He should be the one getting nervous.

like James Blunt sang '' i saw your face , in a crowded place... and you were beautiful to me''. So in the midst of all the big b**bed girls, something surely is beautiful about you that makes you stand out.

1 Like

Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by jnrprof(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Only a shallow minded nuisance would do away with a girl he clicks with simply because she's not as busty as Pam Anderson. If the dude acts funny after meeting u, abeg let him take a hike. You're better off without him. I still don't understand why some ladies would bother themselves over such trivialities. In as much as you have a lot more to offer asides your bosoms, then you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol @ Pam Anderson.
But let's not get her wrong. She says they're just friends probably chat mates so they must have gisted about sexuality and the bossom thingy came up so I wouldn't blame the guy. I should blame her for being insecure enough to believe she has small breasts.
@OP, if you ain't 13 then then your breasts should be just enough except maybe you're flat chested like the dude rightly asked.
If I were him, by now you'd probably not be hearing from me for that blunder you made.

#lesson learnt, be more confident about yourself.

@Uzoo, I'm quite a perfectionist and this spills over to women aspects too. In fact, I love spotless skin o! grin
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by UncleJJ(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
What u mean small.. Omotola small or lemon small.

But do you have a good shape, good hips straight legs, healthy skin. Am sure if you something to balance the small books he would barely notice.
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by PrebabyG(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
[color=][/color][color=#006600][/color]
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by bolaino(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
I saw this thread and I just had to comment, I dated a girl once, she was very beautiful, one of the most beautiful girls I have dated, she had a big a.ss, and she was nice and caring, and I thought she had big boobs, until I saw them, my gosh they were as tiny as a lil girls tits, I was deceived cos she loved wearing padded bra, and before we had sex she was nervous about taking off her bra, cos shE knew I loved em big, but to cut d story short I had to end it wit her, and I went back to my ex who had the it just the way I liked, morale of the story, u should be worried, but just be yourself, if things don't work out between d both of u, don't beat urself over it, a nice guy who loves dem titys small will surely come ur way,
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by Screwface(m): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2013
My dear,relax. It's not much of a big deal. It can swing both ways;tittt for tat.
Go and have another sexuality chat with him or whatever chats you guys indulge in. Ask him how many packs he has. Or,worst still,how many inches long is he.
Whatever his answers are,always try to make ur preference for the higher values.
Whenever una see,una go manage una self like that.
Goodluck ko?

4 Likes

Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by pleep(m): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2013
All the commentors are over-reacting. The fact is a dude will like w/e he likes, men are visual and there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make him a "sex maniac"

just meet the guy... if you connect, you connect. You may not even like what you see either.... he could be 5'2. grin
Re: I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! by Mynd44: 4:23am On Mar 20, 2013
I don't see how anyone can be worried over something that so trivial. Meet the guy first and see how it goes. The funniest thing is that you might not actually like him sef

(1) (Reply)

Am Lost Here!!! / How Many Nigerian Ladies Will Agree To This Prayer! / Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.