Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married (1682 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by scribble: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Guys pls I need genuine responses.
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
is that even possible?
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
21st century; People still believe in soul-mate? ...

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
I really prefer Apple these days

when I use soulmate to mastabite I feel very hot

Tho Apple is also hot but I like it

well if I still see it after marriage I might still use it to... you know man gats feel himself na lol lol lol
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
How do you know if the person is a soul mate? I bet you had the same feeling when you were dating the person you re now married.

My advice: make you marriage mate your soulmate. Treat them right, be considerate!

3 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Missmossy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Each person and his personal beliefs anyway. How many people believe in such?

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by scribble: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
It's a legitimate question.

Although when you first meet your wife, the love is strong based on attraction, mystery etc

But after the same routines, it gets bothersome and you want to do something new....

Then you meet a more endowed girl, younger, more intelligent etc and she likes you back and is pissed you're married or engaged but ready to be your side piece because she loves you.

My god, this life is complicated

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by missdebs(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
I really prefer Apple these days

when I use soulmate to mastabite I feel very hot

Tho Apple is also hot but I like it

well if I still see it after marriage I might still use it to... you know man gats feel himself na lol lol lol
weyrey lol

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by djeezy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
You mean lusting on another person after you're married? Smh. Doesn't make the person your soul mate. Concentrate on what you have.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by sayisayi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
RUN.....and quickly.
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by xpac01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
What is soulmate again after marriage... Do you ever think your is the best you dad truly ever met? We dont marry the best bro, we marry our choice based on conditions on ground. Those are all soulmates.
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2014
You're cheating on your wife, end that relationship now
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Wisegeek01(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Omo theres notin like soulmate o oo*
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by scribble: 1:04am On Oct 31, 2014
I think the mods should modify the title to what happens when you see the biggest ukwu after marriage
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Aprime:
21st century; People still believe in soul-mate? ...
its not even about the 21st century, no person above the age of 13 ahould believe in such
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by tpia6: 1:45am On Oct 31, 2014
you look for your soul senior and balance it up with your soul junior.
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by onome710(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2014
I don't know and I don't ever want to know...
That's why I'm gonna make sure whoever I'm gonna marry will be my soulmate!
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by scribble: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello bump bump bump
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by chibuoyimm(f): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
scribble:
I think the mods should modify the title to what happens when you see the biggest ukwu after marriage
This OP sef...
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guy Relax! Lemme Tell U Wat 2 Do,,,Walk Up To Her Stylishly With Attention Catching Perfume,knock At Her Door,with The Sexiest
Smile U've Got,draw Her
Closer N Whisper 2 Her,
THUNDER FIRE U!!!
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
There are no soulmates.
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by seangy4konji: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
You kill your husband or wife and go and meet our soul mate.if the other also meets soul mate?kills you and the cycle goes on.

Darwin was a smart guy after all.
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
OP U FUNNY SHA
Re: What Happens When You Meet Your Soul Mate After Youre Married by Ojugunrege(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
NOTHING!!! face your spouse...that's your soulmate.

how did u even know that this new person is your soul mate?
I'm sure you fell same way with your spouse when you just met except u married for something other than love.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Be A Full-time Housewife? / When A Girl, You Have Started Developing Feelings For, Insist On Being Your FWB / 50 Hard Lessons Life Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.