Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,342 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! (2564 Views)

How To Seduce A Man And Make Him Spend His Last Card / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by wbankz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
[color=#990000]Hmmmm heavy sighs...To the male folks,will you allow another man spend a night with your wife and not just a night,i mean an overnight sex,BUT he is willing to pay you a whooping 10million naira cash the next moring..its diff strokes for diff folks.let me have your comments on this.

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Some will do for less, some will refuse and their wife go vex, some will ask you to make it 50 million, and some, like me, will give you a sound slap for making a nonsense request. . .

4 Likes

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by wbankz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Are u supersure of that? Coz i believe for every average naija guy out there, he would pause,rewind and replay the offer,before u know watagoan na to dey negociate if na cash or check o o

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by soderican(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na so..
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Ngenge(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
First,my wife hav to agree. 2nd,he wil go 4 a medical test b4 i agree to it. If he's ok medically, i colect my money
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by jnrprof(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
HELL to tha NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Chanchit: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
I go divorce my wife if she no gree o, first we would do medical check up, then I would inspect the man myself to confirm that he won't be taking any juju to the field, it would be pay before service, I must recieve alert from bank before he insert. Then I would be @ d door, I won't mind hearing all the moaning, once its d agreed time I would just blow final whistle.

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by dskenky(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
God forbid! this is such a very,very indecent proposal o! Chikena!
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Exponental(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ngenge: First,my wife hav to agree. 2nd,he wil go 4 a medical test b4 i agree to it. If he's ok medically, i colect my money
u will detest dat woman for life. U will surely cheat on her. U will never appreciate her for making d money but u see her as an ayangba.

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by wbankz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
O boi!!! Men dey vex o o
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
wbankz: [color=#990000]Hmmmm heavy sighs...To the male folks,will you allow another man spend a night with your wife and not just a night,i mean an overnight sex,BUT he is willing to pay you a whooping 10million naira cash the next moring..its diff strokes for diff folks.let me have your comments on this.
Not in a million years. I will sure give the man a very horrible slap. The reason I work hard is so as not to be put in sick situations as this!!
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
wbankz: [color=#990000]Hmmmm heavy sighs...To the male folks,will you allow another man spend a night with your wife and not just a night,i mean an overnight sex,BUT he is willing to pay you a whooping 10million naira cash the next moring..its diff strokes for diff folks.let me have your comments on this.
Just request 4 it nd die!! My own jealousy pass 1000% oo!
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by wbankz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Morayo747: Not in a million years. I will sure give the man a very horrible slap. The reason I work hard is so as not to be put in sick situations as this!!
i quite concur with you but you know in life we have up's and down power do change hands atimes,its not how hard we work but to pray to God never to meet ourselves in such situation
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
wbankz: i quite concur with you but you know in life we have up's and down power do change hands atimes,its not how hard we work but to pray to God never to meet ourselves in such situation
I agree. GF maybe but wife? The mother or future mother of my kids? Tufiakwa!! Never!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by scribble: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Not sure If you can lay with my shawty's dogs wife but no harm in trying.

Get your freak on whoady
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by wbankz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
What?
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
A punch on his face. Not my wife. .A.s.s.hole.
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by PrebabyG(f): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hmm, allown ur wife to get intimate with the man cos of money?? Wat of unknownly; the man was a ghost, after using ur wife he will disappear immediately nd ur wife also will die in the process??
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by olawumia(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Ngenge]First,my wife hav to agree. 2nd,he wil go 4 a medical test b4 i agree to it. If he's ok medically
you need deliverance from proverty spirit .how much is 10m bro? that is you can give ur wife ,mother of ur kids ,ur best friend ,ur love out for just 10m naira ? if u can do dat to ur wife them ur friends r not save .u can use them for "blood money "
do u kw how much a plot of land is in Ago palace way 12-15m . magodo 60-90m.
back to op ...I can not ..........
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by mkoabiola: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Ds is a foolush question.
To hell wit ur money even if is Dangote.
My wife,no amt of money wil mak me joke wit my wife if I marry .

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Mynd44: 4:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Crap
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Kirinwa: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Take that money and shove it up your a$$.You can as well sleep with me.undecided
Ode! angry
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Mynd44: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Kirinwa: Take that money and shove it up your a$$.You can as well sleep with me.undecided
Ode! angry
lol
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Interesting! So women have now become objects that you can do anything to and take any decision on behalf of at your whims and caprices! Wow!
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Popowaa: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2013
Not all average men appreciate money some appreciate their wifves more
wbankz: Are u supersure of that? Coz i believe for every average naija guy out there, he would pause,rewind and replay the offer,before u know watagoan na to dey negociate if na cash or check o o
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by KINGwax(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2013
wbankz: Are u supersure of that? Coz i believe for every average naija guy out there, he would pause,rewind and replay the offer,before u know watagoan na to dey negociate if na cash or check o o
stop dt nonsense jur! What is d meaning of 'an average naija guy'.
Truth be told, if u say 'girlfriend', a lotta guys will do it, and negotiate for a rise. But if u say 'wife', I'm telling u, even to the poorest naija man, his wife is his only pride even where he hasn't been treating her right!
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by manmustwac(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Chanchit: I go divorce my wife if she no gree o, first we would do medical check up, then I would inspect the man myself to confirm that he won't be taking any juju to the field, it would be pay before service, I must recieve alert from bank before he insert. Then I would be @ d door, I won't mind hearing all the moaning, once its d agreed time I would just blow final whistle.
I admire the fact that your honest unlike most people here. 10 million naira is about £40'000 a lot of doh in a suffering & smiling country like Nigeria. Some married women will do it just to get job talkless of huge amount. Some couples will do it out of greed. Oya where the guy now? Make I introduce am to my babe tongue
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2013
No one dares makes that request from me, before you try it make sure you have dug your grave cause I will be the one to kill and bury you. Na craze de wori u? Wetin be 10 mil
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Kosigift(f): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2013
manmustwac: I admire the fact that your honest unlike most people here. 10 million naira is about £40'000 a lot of doh in a suffering & smiling country like Nigeria. Some married women will do it just to get job talkless of huge amount. Some couples will do it out of greed. Oya where the guy now? Make I introduce am to my babe tongue
. So dude, d fact dat he said he'll give up his wife for 10m naira makes him honest while dos who wudn't do it 4 any amount in dis world are dishonest...wit d kind of comments I'm seeing here, I weep 4 dis nation.
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by robonski15(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Na rake most guys they rake for here.. We should just pray that we shouldn't be in dis kind of situation.. If not for poverty, what is 10 million..

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by wbankz(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Kosigift: . So dude, d fact dat he said he'll give up his wife for 10m naira makes him honest while dos who wudn't do it 4 any amount in dis world are dishonest...wit d kind of comments I'm seeing here, I weep 4 dis nation.
u are on point dude!

(1) (2) (Reply)

22-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After ‘ Sugar Mummy ’ Dumped Him.. / Thread For People Who Look Way Too Older Than Their Age / At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.