Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Dear Jaybee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Jaybee (914 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dear Jaybee by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oga at the Top,

I throw way salute come your place.

YOu know I admire how you do your work and how you don't interfere unless when something is about to go out of hand, but this time, you acted like some Ogas at the Top told you to close a thread I directed at Sexkillz. Though I can't question your judgment, but I would have found it more settling if you had informed me personally (unto say na my thread.... e dey copyrighted) before going ahead to hit the thread closed button.

If you had noticed like I did, the issue was addressed and I accepted the fact that the thread I started had https://www.nairaland.com/1229471/did-bad-please-judge-me had soe suggestive stuffs attached to it. Though I still argued that it was watered down, which a fellow Moderator, "Ogugua88" (sorry if I no spell am well) even wished it was not moved. Though that was before I started going into details which I would have skipped if the thread had remained in the Romance Section.

I looked up to discover that the Romance section is jointly moderated by you and Sexkillz so every decision taken had to be a jointed one. Please don't tell me you listened to him when he asked you to close the thread that was personally addressed to him. I also noticed something which I had overlooked in the first place, the letter addressed to him was also moved to the "Sexuality Section" like it contained some intimate stuff. Is he trying to cover himself up? That was the question that came to my mind.

I would like to make a special request which I trust you will fulfill, because it has been long I saw people that happy on a thread without throwing insults at each other.

I ask that you re-open the thread as it has brought no harm to anybody but instead has served as a unifying factor which is what Nairaland is all about. I trust you will hearken to this special request in a special way because like I said initially, you and Cuddlemii are my most respected Moderators.

Thanks in anticipation.

Foxybone.

P.S: I saw the part about carrying all our complaints to the complaint thread but then not everybody visits there. I even peeked it but discovered some comments were hidden. So understand with me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jaybee by Caracta(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
This OP sha. You get time.
Re: Dear Jaybee by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Caracta: This OP sha. You get time.

I tire o... You no see as him close that other sweet thread? grin
Re: Dear Jaybee by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
««IN SHAO KAHN's VOICE»»
HILARIOUS
Re: Dear Jaybee by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Op sexkillz is a power drunken sadist. That boy can even ban almighty SEUN on this forum. The only way we can dislodge him is through fervent and unrelenting prayers.
Re: Dear Jaybee by born2boink(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sexkill again? walahi, boko haram better pass ham
Re: Dear Jaybee by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
born2fuck: Sexkill again? walahi, boko haram better pass ham

Bros... Make we step am down...
Re: Dear Jaybee by jaybee3(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2013
@OP
Absolutely no need opening another complaint thread albeit addressed to a different mod when I've specifically advised you on steps to take if you have any complaints whatsoever.
The romance section and its sub-sections are for romantic threads ONLY.

Please post your complaints on the dedicated thread so you can receive a response/resolve

(1)

A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination / Signs You Should Marry Your Boyfriend Is A Husband Material / Why Do Young Girls Nowadays Love Dating Married Men???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.