Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination (915 Views)

Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination by Timijo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
I sat on a chair at the front of my house gisting with my friend around few minutes to 12 noon. Suddenly, I saw the WAEC candidates trooping out from a secondary school closer to my house. I stood up to approach of them to see the physics question booklet. He gave it to me and I told him that I just want to go through the questions, but he asked me to go with it. I thanked him and went back to my seat.
I opened the booklet and started reading through the questions. Suddenly, my friend told me to look at what the student wrote at the back of the question booklet. I told him that I saw it. He told me to read it, when I read what the student wrote there; I bursted into laughter.
Read through the poem that he wrote:
My heart is empty without you, like a bird without a sony.
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, like a rose without color.

I began to wonder how the boy will pass his papers with this type of self distraction on his first paper day.
Re: A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination by Exponental(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dont worry, everything is still intact since he submitted d answer booklet n not d question paper........
Re: A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination by Kslib(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Timijo: I sat on a chair at the front of my house gisting with my friend around few minutes to 12 noon. Suddenly, I saw the WAEC candidates trooping out from a secondary school closer to my house. I stood up to approach of them to see the physics question booklet. He gave it to me and I told him that I just want to go through the questions, but he asked me to go with it. I thanked him and went back to my seat.
I opened the booklet and started reading through the questions. Suddenly, my friend told me to look at what the student wrote at the back of the question booklet. I told him that I saw it. He told me to read it, when I read what the student wrote there; I bursted into laughter.

I began to wonder how the boy will pass his papers with this type of self distraction on his first paper day.
Na d same way wey you take pass english na im d boy go take pass physics nah....
Re: A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination by Kslib(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Timijo: I sat on a chair at the front of my house gisting with my friend around few minutes to 12 noon. Suddenly, I saw the WAEC candidates trooping out from a secondary school closer to my house. I stood up to approach of them to see the physics question booklet. He gave it to me and I told him that I just want to go through the questions, but he asked me to go with it. I thanked him and went back to my seat.

Na d same way wey you take pass english na im d boy go take pass physics nah....
Re: A Romantic Poem In WAEC Physics Practical Examination by tpia5: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Give it a few years, you'll see your indian and chinese mates taking over so you can have more time to while away.

Education is for chumps.

Se the boy wrote the poem in lieu of answers to the questions or what exactly. And why would he be taking physics when/if he clearly has no interest in the subject.

And the one who bursted into laughter, can do that more freely when the aforementioned handle their business.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Young Girls Nowadays Love Dating Married Men??? / Are U Really A Big Boy/girl? / Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.