Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? - Jokes Etc (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (48510 Views)

A Guy On His First Date / What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland / 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (68) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 3:23am On Apr 20, 2008
yeah, it's me. Wow, I didn't think it was that good to make someone's heart skip a beat. I must admit, I'm quite flattered and embarrassed at the same time.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:29am On Apr 20, 2008
In that case - you have nothing to worry about because most of the guys nominated don't have their pics up.

@ Wendymanda - take it easy, we don't want your heart skipping too many beats. . . .
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by Cadet(f): 3:29am On Apr 20, 2008
Abegggi, Doyin na the handsome one on NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet, lol - of course doyin is drop dead gorgeous. We need more contenders though. We can't call him a winner by default. NO 419 Allowed!!!!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 3:34am On Apr 20, 2008
I honestly have to say it not that very often you see a Nigerian guy that makes your heart skip but when I do I have to make it known. Tell the truth and it shall set you free.

@j-girl I figured how to prevent my self from fainting by looking at his picture. I will print it out and look when I have bad days or every hour. Which one is less risky?
What the heck we only have a short time to live I'll look every hour. I have a strong heart.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2008
Am sorry but to say Doyin is the winner by default is an untruth. Please take a good look at this stephenP's picture. Are you really sure he is not the one?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by Cadet(f): 3:37am On Apr 20, 2008
LOL!! If you guys dnt leave my grandpa alone!! grin grin DOYIN ALL THE WAY!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@STEPHEN
Are you Nigerian?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 3:38am On Apr 20, 2008
Yes.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2008
lol - Wendy. . . . hmmm. grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind Cadet jare. She's just supporting her husband-to-be lipsrsealed

Stephen, what have you done with your pic?
You're making manda go woozy.
Please do something oooo! grin grin grin grin grin
I still don't believe you're Nigerian but if you say so. . . . . .did you go to high school in Nigeria?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2008
The real question is what is your take on Nigerian girls StephenP?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by Cadet(f): 3:45am On Apr 20, 2008
j-girl:

Don't mind Cadet jare. She's just supporting her husband-to-be lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@post
StephenP:

Yes.
you sure you're Nigerian? which part? Just asking for ehrrm. . you know grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:47am On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet, just admit that your own heart is doing jumping jacks and somersaults jare. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by Cadet(f): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2008
j-girl:

Cadet, just admit that your own heart is doing jumping jacks and somersaults jare. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ehrrrrrrrrrrm, rara na! Am just asking for manda's sake? grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2008
I was born in the US but my family moved back to Nigeria and I stay there till I was 12-13 and I moved back to the US and I've been here since then. But my parents are Naija to the core. So most def, I am Nigerian. I am from Umuahia, Abia State (The #1 state).

@Wendy, it doesn't matter where the girl is from, just as long as she is black. Love is all that matters.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2008
Oh yeah, I visit Nigeria every year because it will always be my home.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 3:50am On Apr 20, 2008
O.k ladies now that we are all on the same page as to his cuteness we should do research. I started and he is rather intelligent. His GPA is also breathtaking. We can't and must not scare him off though.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet:

Ehrrrrrrrrrrm, rara na! Am just asking for manda's sake? grin grin
Lol! Keep using Manda's name! wink wink wink wink

@ Stephen P - that explains it better. I would never have thought you were Nigerian. Sha take it easy on wendy and cadet. I think they're lipsrsealed *coughs* lipsrsealed smiley

@ Wendy, are you stalking him? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You've scared him off already now!
lipsrsealed Besides while we're on that topic, I think someone's making his own heart skip - Rebellious. If you want him, you're going to have to vie for that position

This should be fun!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 3:54am On Apr 20, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wats crackalacking peoples, :p
does gang sign
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2008
Aloib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I catch you this girl ehnnnnn!
Until a guy comes along, you don't show face.
Yeye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 3:57am On Apr 20, 2008
OMG he likes black girls and I LOVE black boys
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by Cadet(f): 4:00am On Apr 20, 2008
wendymanda:

OMG he likes black girls and I LOVE black boys
LMAO

StephenP:

I was born in the US but my family moved back to Nigeria and I stay there till I was 12-13 and I moved back to the US and I've been here since then. But my parents are Naija to the core. So most def, I am Nigerian. I am from Umuahia, Abia State (The #1 state).

Abia State! No wonder!! grin

@post
You already know kiss

@j-girl
It's not Doyin o, plzzz! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2008
@ j- girl I see you have been stalking him as well. I know about his thing with Rebillous but I mean if she is the girl for him that doesn't mean I can't look?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2008
look all you want darl. . . . I didn't spy on him. I saw the post b4 he said anything on this particular thread.
Y'all scared the poor dude off - good job cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 4:09am On Apr 20, 2008
j-winchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin u ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn fashymentation is ur 2nd name right cry cry na wah o,
watsup wid ya??

hey stephen grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2008
See pot calling kettle black. Good way of forgetting a friend. I don tire. . . . . . . all those boys won't let you remember us. I'm cool sha. How are you?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2008
@j-girl,
Nah, she's cool. I'm still here. Just trying take it all in.

Hey aloib. How're you?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 4:13am On Apr 20, 2008
Ah - they're making your head swell abi?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 4:14am On Apr 20, 2008
j-winch u berra just keep quiet hissss, at least i still talk to baddy once in a while, which guys?? lol, i am guyless o
babe i'm fine o, taking summer classes nd its even worse than other sememsters, hows school? u graduated already right??

hey stephen, i'm cool, just popping in to see watsup on NL and i saw ur pic hmm, gorgeous i must say :p
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by wendymanda: 4:14am On Apr 20, 2008
@j-girl I feel bad but he is cute. What can I do?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 4:15am On Apr 20, 2008
j-girl:

Ah - they're making your head swell abi?
stop talking to my boo to be like that angry angry angry
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by Cadet(f): 4:16am On Apr 20, 2008
aloib:

stop talking to my boo to be like that angry angry angry
Which one? The one you left in Abeokuta? Abeg, leave [i]my [/i]bobo alone!! angry angry
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 4:17am On Apr 20, 2008
@aloib, thanks a lot.

@j-girl, yes o. My head is about to burst, I might need to deflate it a bit before I think I am all that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (68)

See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.