Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira (2089 Views)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by princenayo: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ibn Abubakar Shekau, the leader of the Boko Haram sect, has threatened to deal with spokesman of the JTF in Borno State, Lt Col Sagir Musa and journalists, for telling lies against the islamist sect.

The group also named Abu Zinnira as its new spokesman and insisted they will not release the seven French hostages in their custody, until their wives and children being detained in Cameroon, by French and Cameroonian authorities are set free. All those that are speaking on our behalf without our authority, thinking that by that they would satisfy their earthly needs, should understand that they would not gain anything beneficial from it here on earth in the hereafter, if they fail to go back to God and their religion.Our new spokesman is Abu Zinnira, and if our message does not come to you through him, then it is not from us. If it is not from Abu Zinnira then it is not from us; I repeat, if it is not from Abu Zinnira, it is certainly not from us. If I have to talk directly, all journalists conversant with me knows my voice even without introduction.
Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by Queste: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Finally, they have accepted JTF have killed or arrested Abu Qaqa, Abu Dada, Abu Koko, Abu Jaja, Abu Kudi and Abu Malu. seriously, i dont this cos he's obviously next on the list of exterminated boko haram spokes persons.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by anaying419: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Honestly, I thought all the ABUs' have gone into extinction, this ABU Zinnira is nxt on the hit list. JTF take note pls.
Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by Burger01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abu this Abu that.. Terrorist Abus.. Mtcheew..... sad
Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by mike404(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
He's seriously working for allah SMH
Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by 1oracle(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
JTF just take note of this new target and hit him as you did to others. Sultan I am sure you will still come out and ask for amnesty for murderers.
Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by mrofficial2(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Abu Zinnira is the next in line. Your death is closer than you think.
Re: Boko Haram Names New Spokesman , Abu Zinnira by Joeadamu86: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
With time all the ABUS will finish and they will be disgraced like Saddam hussain

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerian President Is 'squeezing The Life Out Of Nigeria' " - UK GUARDIAN / Is Nairaland Now A Rumour Mongering Forum? / Ndi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.