Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. (6944 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

No, I'm telling you. Neither did I claim it's your problem what I think.

Good. Your thought of nontheism is wrong and I reject it.

Stop telling me your own thoughts.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
ooman:

Oh thou Great Alfamann, can you pls quote the post you are talking about?? Expose me, make it public. Tell the world of ooman's contradictions.

Hypothesis - Deductive reasoning based on observations.

Guess- baseless suppositions.

Do you understand or do you just want to abuse me - you are free to. tongue

Hypothesis - Deductive reasoning based on observations. Also known as educated guess.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Alfamann:

Hypothesis - Deductive reasoning based on observations. Also known as educated guess.

Ok,

Evolution is based on theories not hypothesis or educated guesses. for some to say the whole of evolution is a guess is really disturbing!
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: The one about entropy meaning order made me laugh.

Che.. And other than our mentally challenged op, who said this?

@ooman, kudos. You've at least managed to become the latest religious prophet, they listen to you blindly.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
wiegraf:

Che.. And other than our mentally challenged op, who said this?

@ooman, kudos. You've at least managed to become the latest religious prophet, they listen to you blindly.

like you blindly wallow in your ignorance!
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by thehomer: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

It is general, but making silly claims when one lack clue isnt the way to go.

Silly claims like what? Like the Christian God doesn't exist?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2013
thehomer:

Silly claims like what? Like the Christian God doesn't exist?

Like evolution is a guess! Do you also think evolution is a guess?

Am outta here then.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2013
ooman: and from more reasonable sources:

To summarize this important conclusion that is known by very few who are not chemists: Energetically, the second law of thermodynamics favors the formation of the majority of all known complex and ordered chemical compounds directly from their simpler elements. Thus, contrary to popular opinion, the second law does not dictate the decrease of ordered structure by its predictions. It only demands a "spreading out" of energy when such ordered compounds are formed spontaneously.

Also, to repeat a caution: The foregoing only describes energetic relationships [size=20pt]involving the second law[/size]. It does not mean that most complex substances can be readily synthesized just by mixing elements and treating them in some way. [size=20pt]The second law has nothing to do with pathways or procedures of synthesis – only with energy and its tendency to spread out/disperse.[/size]

Most complex molecules may require the expertise of one or of many chemists to put them together in a laboratory. [size=20pt]However, so far as the second law of thermodynamics is concerned, not only water but cholesterol, DNA, the anti-depressant in St. John’s Wort and millions of other complex substances contain less energy than their constituent elements. Therefore, thermodynamically, their formation from those elements would be a spontaneous process, energetically favored by the second law.[/size] AND THIS IS ORGANIC EVOLUTION. EVERYTHING THAT EVOLUTION STANDS FOR!!!

http://2ndlaw.oxy.edu/evolution.html

naija atheists are the worst, with all these their copy-copy outdated and discarded sense knowledge, nigeria is yet to produce a wheel barow talkless of a bicycle, all una science na for Nl una dey copy and paste, when u guys going to realize ur foolishness and shut up, onioks decambridge.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: naija atheists are the worst, with all these their copy-copy outdated and discarded sense knowledge, nigeria is yet to produce a wheel barow talkless of a bicycle, all una science na for Nl una dey copy and paste, when u guys going to realize ur foolishness and shut up, onioks decambridge.

if Nig. atheists are worst, then there is no hope for Nig xtians and muslims.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

if Nig. atheists are worst, then there is no hope for Nig xtians and muslims.
pls show what u have invented or copy appart from disjointed satan inspired internet scribles. Naija scientists shame on u all.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: pls show what u have invented or copy appart from disjointed satan inspired internet scribles. Naija scientists shame on u all.
Are you attacking atheists or scientists, our dear Yahweh slave...
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
musKeeto:
mosquito bros how far, long time? Naija atheists claim logic/science and got nothing to show for their 'profainity',they can not even copy a simple tech and can put us out as a producer. The only thing they are very good at is obsolet science literatures to engage in endless ozonto and etighi dance.. Imagine ooman n d other onioks d2mbridge going back n forth with evolution nonsense.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: mosquito bros how far, long time? Naija atheists claim logic/science and got nothing to show for their 'profainity',they can not even copy a simple tech and can put us out as a producer. The only thing they are very good at is obsolet science literatures to engage in endless ozonto and etighi dance.. Imagine ooman n d other onioks d2mbridge going back n forth with evolution nonsense.

Coming from someone who fashions his life according to 4000 year old fables.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Alfamann:

quit quoting other ppls research and postulations. If evolution is true, y has naija scientists refuse to evolved? Still the old lazy copy-copy fool, lazing about with outdated theories in books published b4 the invention of printing.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Alfamann:

Are you any better? You're just as scientifically clueless.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

Are you any better? You're just as scientifically clueless.

Hey Davidylan, christembassy is talking to you too. he is having problems with Nig scientists not atheists.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: mosquito bros how far, long time? Naija atheists claim logic/science and got nothing to show for their 'profainity',they can not even copy a simple tech and can put us out as a producer. The only thing they are very good at is obsolet science literatures to engage in endless ozonto and etighi dance.. Imagine ooman n d other onioks d2mbridge going back n forth with evolution nonsense.

I understand knowledge means nothing to you.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:
I doubt he could define entropy if he didnt have the internet...
Of course....

Usually I'd consider you foolish for posting the above. This is like deriding one years back for seeking knowledge from books or the library..

Anyways, keep scratching that mosquito itch..

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

Hey Davidylan, christembassy is talking to you too. he is having problems with Nig scientists not atheists.

I do not live in nigeria so obviously he cannot be talking to me.

He is partially right. A lot of the noise making "scientists" here have probably never seen a lab in their lives.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Of course....

Usually I'd consider you foolish for posting the above. This is like deriding one years back for seeking knowledge from books or the library..

Anyways, keep scratching that mosquito itch..

Does this guy have anything cerebral to add to real debates besides lazily loitering around to abuse others who do? Park well my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

I do not live in nigeria so obviously he cannot be talking to me.

He is partially right. A lot of the noise making "scientists" here have probably never seen a lab in their lives.

Don't deny your identity. You are Nigerian and that is what matters. Who says I also live in Nig.

There are "labs" in Secondary schools, to say they have not "seen" a lab is overstatement.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

Don't deny your identity. You are Nigerian and that is what matters. Who says I also live in Nig.

There are "labs" in Secondary schools, to say they have not "seen" a lab is overstatement.

I'm not sure i get his point. If his claim is that nigerian scientists have not contributed to scientific advancement and rely mostly on outmoded ideas in ancient textbooks then i would argue that should be reserved for "scientists" in nigeria...

Yes there are "labs" in secondary schools but most are relics from the 1950s.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

I'm not sure i get his point. If his claim is that nigerian scientists have not contributed to scientific advancement and rely mostly on outmoded ideas in ancient textbooks then i would argue that should be reserved for "scientists" in nigeria...

Yes there are "labs" in secondary schools but most are relics from the 1950s.

while that is true. This christembassy guy need to be told that 77% of black doctors in the americas are Nigerians according to AIT cable TV.

And a Nigerian made the fastest processor in the world- forgotten his name, will check my archive and post it later and many more.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

while that is true. This christembassy guy need to be told that 77% of black doctors in the americas are Nigerians according to AIT cable TV.

And a Nigerian made the fastest processor in the world- forgotten his name, will check my archive and post it later and many more.

would it also surprise you to add that a good majority of them are christians? grin
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

I understand knowledge means nothing to you.
'wisdom is profitable to direct, the bible says "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" hosea4:6. All the things u copy and paste cant make u scientists. Real scientists recognise God thats y they are inventing and innovating to advance humanity. Who is a fool? The man who lacks knowledge, if u dont know God, u cant know anything else.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

would it also surprise you to add that a good majority of them are christians? grin

Nah!! Its not about what the majority think. No one can deny that intelligence does NOT control nature but randomness along a gradient of change. That is what I base my beliefs on.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: 'wisdom is profitable to direct, the bible says "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" hosea4:6. All the things u copy and paste cant make u scientists. Real scientists recognise God thats y they are inventing and innovating to advance humanity. Who is a fool? The man who lacks knowledge, if u dont know God, u cant know anything else.

Davidylan, are you in support of the last sentence.? So I can reply.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

show me a naija atheist who has achieved anything tangible, even to see clearly to copy na jaz to them. Its not possible to invent when you dont know the chief inventor. U talk about 'heat' and 'power', common to manage pchn all the atheists in naija can not, ure copying and pasting entropy and evolution to make up thread in Nl and have d stipidity to say there is no God. What a wasted life.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

Nah!! Its not about what the majority think. No one can deny that intelligence does NOT control nature but randomness along a gradient of change. That is what I base my beliefs on.
oh u have beliefs? Is belief logical or scientific? Mr atheist/nontheist.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: oh u have beliefs? Is belief logical or scientific? Mr atheist/nontheist.

look, if u r having a bad day, dont take it out on me. Drink a cold water and get some rest.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

look, if u r having a bad day, dont take it out on me. Drink a cold water and get some rest.
lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / Why Do People Ignore Or Fear The Supernatural? / Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.