Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. (6945 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ijawkid(m): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2013
musKeeto:
Why you no go happy? Atheists beginning to look as divided as the Christians.. Of course, considering our unholy vodka promised to unite us.... Well..

I thought you were an agnostic??......which side you belong??......talk o before I bring your baygon....cheesy.....
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2013
davidylan:

ooman has a point (he is simply making it crudely)... most of the atheists here have absolutely no clue how science works.

Thank you. Imagine someone saying life is irrelevant to the second law of thermodynamics. He is denying photosynthesis and cellular respiration, how sensible could that be, so I posted the pictures for him to see energy go in and out and how they are conserved.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2013
wiegraf:

Could it be you're on ooman's level of comprehensive abilities? Do you need crayons as well? Let me fill in the fairly blatant blanks

This, mind you, in response to his assertion that entropy does not increase in a closed system....
He mistakens gaining one sort of order to mean overall order does not decrease

Now please, mastah scientist, explain ooman's glorious point....

Could it be that davidylan too is wrong. Dumb eediot, go back to school. How can a closed system 'gain' or lose anything? Does that make sense to you? The fact that you even used order to qualify entropy is enough reason to know you are a junk. These are the 'wise' NL atheists. Its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2013
davidylan:

ooman has a point (he is simply making it crudely)... most of the atheists here have absolutely no clue how science works.

Imagine Logicboy saying evolution is a guess work (in another post).

Does it sound like sense that even some xtians who believe some part of evolution, mutating bacteria for example, think that is also a guess work.

The unintelligence of these people is alarming.

Their knowledge never passes that of a SS2. I made a great mistake thinking they are intellectuals.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2013
ijawkid:

I know he does have a point but he's really taking it out so hard on them(fellow atheist).........I'm kinÐa haPpy sha.....because for once logicboy don see wahala wey pass am.........cheesy..........

That Logicboy is a great shame. He made another blunder saying evolution is a guess-work. That is as annoying as saying life is irrelevant to the second law, but I will overlook that since I have separated myself from the fools.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

Could it be that davidylan too is wrong. Dumb eediot, go back to school. How can a closed system 'gain' or lose anything? Does that make sense to you? The fact that you even used order to qualify entropy is enough reason to know you are a junk. These are the 'wise' NL atheists. Its a shame.

He believes yah'weh exists. Considering how judeoxtian myths, ethos, etc, permeate everything they do, that would make him wrong about a lot of stuff by default.

I never claim to be wise

He was clearly wrong with his interpretation of my statement, just as you (blatantly) were. Notice how he ran away? Anyone with a working brain can spot that hence I never bothered to correct you. By leaving it that way, you advertise your foo.lishness to anybody with the ability to think without my having to do anything. I'm not sure if I should be disappointed with david or not...

And claiming entropy does not increase in a closed system is one of the stoopidest things a pseudo-scientist could say. One way or the other something MUST pay the price. You have absolutely no grasp of what the concept means, probably even if you take the strictly scientific interpretation which you've deluded yourself into thinking you understand. Also, what is this about entropy having nothing to do with 'order'?

Che! Are you sure you were not indoctrinated into atheism? Maybe you grew up in china?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2013
davidylan:

What that silly Logicboy has no clue about is exactly what he calls pseudoscience.

He should spend less time posting rubbish here and spend more time updating his knowledge and stop quoting a 1984 Atkins for me. Is he like 99 years old?

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2013
musKeeto:

U should have put the quotes around 'order' in size 28 fonts red; would probably have helped matters..

Anyways, feel free to feed the troll... smiley

My bad cheesy

This ooman guy needs to be schooled before he takes over from @LB, considering his impending retirement. But some types of foo.lishness are incurable, I hope he doesn't have one of those..
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2013
wiegraf:

He believes yah'weh exists. Considering how judeoxtian myths, ethos, etc, permeate everything they do, that would make him wrong about a lot of stuff by default.

I never claim to be wise

He was clearly wrong with his interpretation of my statement, just as you (blatantly) were. Notice how he ran away? Anyone with a working brain can spot that hence I never bothered to correct you. By leaving it that way, you advertise your foo.lishness to anybody with the ability to think without my having to do anything. I'm not sure if I should be disappointed with david or not...

And claiming entropy does not increase in a closed system is one of the stoopidest things a pseudo-scientist could say. One way or the other something MUST pay the price. You have absolutely no grasp of what the concept means, probably even if you take the strictly scientific interpretation which you've deluded yourself into thinking you understand. Also, what is this about entropy having nothing to do with 'order'?

Che! Are you sure you were not indoctrinated into atheism? Maybe you grew up in china?

Or perhaps, your own stupi.dity made you an atheist.

Could two different people misconstrue you exactly? I think its time you take a break, perhaps seek forgiveness in a church. That people are Theists in no way suggest they are not wise and that in no way makes you wiser. You must be an eediot for saying believing in God makes people wrong by default. Do you know that the foundation of scientific laws were laid by Theists? Fool! Do some reading.

Finally, only eediots will use the terms "gain" "lose" to qualify a closed system. Equilibrium is the term used, junk.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning ooman,

You were a Christian (nominal) but you never discovered God for yourself...

When i was a xtian, i both knew and loved God. I will not take the above. You do not know me. You cannot extrapolate because i became an atheist.

striktlymi: This is because you do not know him...the perception you have is basically what someone else (who probably is confused on the subject matter) told you about him. What we keep forgetting is that if God can create this Earth which so many finds fascinating, how much more heaven...anyways you won't grasp the reality of what I am saying right now...first step is to discover God and every other thing will fall into place...now get busy with the review of the evidence and remove bias this time..

Refer above.

I always review the evidence. Am not some dumb-headed, stiff-necked atheist!

striktlymi: Yes you are right...in the material world, there should be nothing like impossibility but this has its own restrictions. For any time (t) somethings cannot be varied which give credence to the notion of impossibility at that specific time but for a time (t+1) some of those things may be varied...now what do I mean? Not everything can be varied in the short run e.g there are some ailments in medicine today which are yet to have a cure. This does not mean that they won't have cures in the long run (time t+1).

Which means that chemical evolution of life will be substantiated soon. What would you do then uh?

striktlymi: The truth is, with God very few things makes sense...I have some questions of my own which I seek answers to but the fact that my logic is yearning to be satisfied does not negate the fact of the existence of God. I know with time everything will be revealed.

Glad you know the bible does not have all the answers.

striktlymi: Lol!!! You can reject the analogy but the truth inherent cannot be negated. I set out to show that it is possible for a perfect being to allow imperfections if he wants to and I believe I was successful in this regard.

Nope, you are not! Not until you tell me why a loving God would hurt his own children with mechanisms that are supposed to make them fit for survival
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

Or perhaps, your own stupi.dity made you an atheist.

Could two different people misconstrue you exactly? I think its time you take a break, perhaps seek forgiveness in a church. That people are Theists in no way suggest they are not wise and that in no way makes you wiser. You must be an eediot for saying believing in God makes people wrong by default. Do you know that the foundation of scientific laws were laid by Theists? Fool! Do some reading.

Finally, only eediots will use the terms "gain" "lose" to qualify a closed system. Equilibrium is the term used, junk.

So he's correct in assuming a man lived in a whale for 3 days? There were talking fires and snakes not so long ago? We popped out of nowhere 6,000 years ago. God became human, killed himself brutally, turned himself into a zombie so he could buy forgiveness from himself. etc etc. Judeo-xtians are right about all these things? Did you note I said judeo-xtians, not theists? And btw, I never said I was smarter or wiser than him, I said he was wrong about a lot of things. Actually, one way or the other, we all are you genius...kayi

How could two people misconstrue me exactly? Well... I'm sure through humanity's history, eediots of your kind unable to decipher statements as simple as that one you quoted in the op have never existed, therefore I see your point. This sort of foo.lishness has never occurred to humanity before so you find it bizarre.

Equilibrum? Entropy has no effect in a closed system? It has no effect on your equilibrium?? Do you even know what the 3rd law is??

Your folly, it's too much...Too much.. I give...up.. Can't...breathe...
Stoopidity... it chockes you.. it is also contagious.. it's dangerous to hover for long around it...
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2013
wiegraf:

So he's correct in assuming a man lived in a whale for 3 days? There were talking fires and snakes not so long ago? We popped out of nowhere 6,000 years ago. God became human, killed himself brutally, turned himself into a zombie so he could buy forgiveness from himself. etc etc. Judeo-xtians are right about all these things? Did you note I said judeo-xtians, not theists? And btw, I never said I was smarter or wiser than him, I said he was wrong about a lot of things. Actually, one way or the other, we all are you genius...kayi

How could two people misconstrue me exactly? Well... I'm sure through humanity's history, eediots of your kind unable to decipher statements as simple as that one you quoted in the op have never existed, therefore I see your point. This sort of foo.lishness has never occurred to humanity before so you find it bizarre.

Equilibrum? Entropy has no effect in a closed system? It has no effect on your equilibrium?? Do you even know what the 3rd law is??

Your folly, it's too much...Too much.. I give...up.. Can't...breathe...
Stoopidity... it chockes you.. it is also contagious.. it's dangerous to hover for long around it...

You know, if you lack answers, abuse is not a safe haven for you.

My advice is that dont hide under the umbrella of atheism thinking you are wise. Do some reading. Update your knowledge. Only a fool would think updates are not necessary.

The rest of your comment are blahs of a pig.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2013
wiegraf:

Silly fool! How does the 3rd law apply to a closed system? Quote the 3rd law first, then tell me how your dumb, mutated dorky brain think it applies to a closed system.

Unthinking eediot - another blind atheist.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

Silly fool! How does the 3rd law apply to a closed system? Quote the 3rd law first, then tell me how your dumb, mutated dorky brain think it applies to a closed system.

Unthinking eediot - another blind atheist.

Can absolute zero be reached?

This will take far, far too long to explain to you though, and you're not exactly paying me....
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2013
wiegraf:

So he's correct in assuming a man lived in a whale for 3 days? There were talking fires and snakes not so long ago? We popped out of nowhere 6,000 years ago. God became human, killed himself brutally, turned himself into a zombie so he could buy forgiveness from himself. etc etc. Judeo-xtians are right about all these things? Did you note I said judeo-xtians, not theists? And btw, I never said I was smarter or wiser than him, I said he was wrong about a lot of things. Actually, one way or the other, we all are you genius...kayio.

And this dumb iidiot do not know that 99% of medieval scientists are Judeo-xtians who believe in the bible

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

You know, if you lack answers, abuse is not a safe haven for you.

My advice is that dont hide under the umbrella of atheism thinking you are wise. Do some reading. Update your knowledge. Only a fool would think updates are not necessary.

The rest of your comment are blahs of a pig.

Ooman, you're rather foo.lish, how old are you? I would recommend more thought and less buffoonery, though this is harder done than said. This is advice btw, nothing malicious per say. Considering your passion I hoped you could take over from our Knight LB as he retires but you'll just screw up his hard work at this rate.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2013
wiegraf:

Can absolute zero be reached?

This will take far, far too long to explain to you though, and you're not exactly paying me....

[size=15]"REACHING"[/size] absolute ZERO when talking about A CLOSED SYSTEM.? ? ?? ? ?? ?

I 'd rather start playing game than reply your next comment!

You sir, are a real dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Redoil: where do they sell goat in mazamaza i would have love to buy one that thinks like atheist.

Are you not a christian! Only a foolish christian will look for a goat to buy at mazamaza. And only a more confused soul would actually try to sell one there.
What's wrong with your brains? Can't you recognise figures of speech when you see one?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

That Logicboy is a great shame. He made another blunder saying evolution is a guess-work. That is as annoying as saying life is irrelevant to the second law, but I will overlook that since I have separated myself from the fools.

Will you just shut up? The more you talk, the more foolish you sound.

Here keep it on record: some evolutionary positions are guessworks. Infact, evolving guessworks. Guessworks used to fill in gaps found amongst the surviving species.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

Here keep it on record: some evolutionary positions are guessworks. Infact, evolving guessworks. Guessworks used to fill in gaps found amongst the surviving species.

You bleed poverty of knowledge!!
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

Just to be clear, there are NO guesses in science - we only have hypothesis and theories. Dumb atheists!!

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

[size=15pt]ONLY FOOLS BASE THEIR LIFE CONVICTION ON GUESSES.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

Just to be clear, there are NO guesses in science - we only have hypothesis and theories. Dumb atheists!!

Please explain to us what is the difference between hypothesis and guesswork.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lol. New prayer point: 'let there be confusion in the enemies camp'. Lol.
You know the funniest part- the 'likes'. I'd like to know who is responsible for the likes. A good motivation indeed. Lolol.
Go on guys. Where is muskeeto by the way?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. New prayer point: 'let there be confusion in the enemies camp'. Lol.
You know the funniest part- the 'likes'. I'd like to know who is responsible for the likes. A good motivation indeed. Lolol.

Is this a prayer to a most loving and kind god, or a prayer to Satan, the harbinger of confusion?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. New prayer point: 'let there be confusion in the enemies camp'. Lol.

We don't have nice things like camps as we don't threaten people, or care, etc, but he's a nontheist abeg, not an atheist. Look it up on urban dictionary. Or ask him to explain more clearly after he's finished playing with his toy rambo, watching ben 10, sucking his mama's teats or whatever he does in his free time. Ah yes, the likes? I can think of only one creature low enough to see reason anywhere near there, vedaxx. Oh, and homosapiens. Then again, trolls could have upped their game. It's kind of tempting to 'like' those posts myself..

This is a sad, sad case

Edits
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by chukkynwob(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dear Ooman,
I've been a way for awhile I was surprised to see this thread but without further ado let me get straight to my point,

Personally,I have always advocated meaningful conversations where we can agree to disagree like civilised people(that we are),therefore I feel it is inappropriate to insult Logicboy( he can be annoying) or anyother poster because in the end insulting people will not make them to suddenly accept your position in an argument.

My only word for you my dear NL pal is to AGREE TO DISAGREE; even if your opponent in the argument is adamant to reason and logic, a 3rd party reading your comments might make sense of the viewpoint.

Just kiss and makeup with Logicboy and other wonderful atheists on this board.
Cheers
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by chukkynwob(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

Please explain to us what is the difference between hypothesis and guesswork.

Actually a hypothesis is an educated postulation from past experiences and observations,a guess is based on nothing.

Albeit hypothesis are still guesses though
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
lol, wetin u wan make I talk?

The guy clearly has some deep deep deep.... issues...

He should delete the NL cookies on his pc and go back to being a guest/visitor.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Alfamann: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
chukkynwob:

Actually a hypothesis is an educated postulation from past experiences and observations,a guess is based on nothing.

Albeit hypothesis are still guesses though

What! Don't let the great copy/paste scientist, ooman, hear you on this. You won't be his friend anymore.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

What! Don't let the great copy/paste scientist, ooman, hear you on this. You won't be his friend anymore.

Lmao!!!!! Loll!!! Buahahaha!!! I cant hold it anymore...lol
***continues following he thread***
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by thehomer: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
davidylan:

I think far more Christians here don't have a clue about how science works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) / Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.