Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. (6947 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: iso this una atheism is fair weather religion, u abandon ya bros when he needs u most, remember dem oyinbo say "vicisitude spare no one", ya turn is coming.

It's not a religion, and don't worry about me. If you must though, do one thing at a time. The major concern here is ooman. I think all atheists, theists, whatever can agree on that, so concentrate on curing him first.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

It's not a religion, and don't worry about me. If you must though, do one thing at a time. The major concern here is ooman. I think all atheists, theists, whatever can agree on that, so concentrate on curing him first.
ask him if he needs healing,. And in which area of his life?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: ask him if he needs healing,. And in which area of his life?

Oya @ooman, and consider this seriously. It might be the only viable option at curing your re.tardation, so ansah him seriously. And don't forget, BELIEVE
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by freebloke: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ ooman,i no know how old u be and i no go talk sey ya posts no make sense.nobodi sabi am pass but d way u just dey kpara,dey trowey insults for anybody wey no agree wit u,guy e no funny o.u sure sey u well so.guy make u grow up.na learn we dey learn from each oda but if u go about insulting people simple because dem no gree with u,guy how u wan people 2 gree with u wen u don put insult full ground.
Weda u be atheist abi na nontheist dat one na ya yown wahala but.....but me think sey u confuse small.
Oya! Begin 2 insult me.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

Oya @ooman, and consider this seriously. It might be the only viable option at curing your re.tardation, so ansah him seriously. And don't forget, BELIEVE
bros u no go kill me with lafta o, ok from 2day even if i ignore other atheists, i will b checking on u, cheers. I still de expect ya bros ooman's response.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: bros u no go kill me with lafta o, ok from 2day even if i ignore other atheists, i will b checking on u, cheers. I still de expect ya bros ooman's response.

Heh heh, no oh! Abeg, I'm a thoroughbred heathen (or fool in biblical parlance), next time we meet we'll probably be at each others throats.

Ooman's case is an extraordinary occurrence, hence I think all sides can agree on a truce until we resolve the issue. Similar to when 9ja paused the civil war to watch pele's brilliance, we've also paused to acknowledge ooman's unnatural stoopidity.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

Heh heh, no oh! Abeg, I'm a thoroughbred heathen (or fool in biblical parlance), next time we meet we'll probably be at each others throats.

Ooman's case is an extraordinary occurrence, hence I think all sides can agree on a truce until we resolve the issue. Similar to when 9ja paused the civil war to watch pele's brilliance, we've also paused to acknowledge ooman's unnatural stoopidity.
weill, see u at philipi.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

PELE was not a nigerian but ooman is an atheist, this one whe im never respond, u don check am?, its said atheists are suicidal o
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

He's not our responsibility, no how. We aren't some cult/self help club/etc. We don't have doctrine, etc. We all just share a certain disbelief, indifference, whatever you want to call it. The same way all you theists; muslims, xtians, jews, hindu, sikhs etc, have only belief in god(s) as the common denominator. As a result, despite his nonsense, ooman sadly qualifies as an atheist

But ooman is indeed a remarkably foolish creature, genuinely so. I agree with you there

what a strange way to show "indifference"... by spending 90% of your time here.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
davidylan:

what a strange way to show "indifference"... by spending 90% of your time here.

wiegraff:
He's not our responsibility, no how. We aren't some cult/self help club/etc. We don't have doctrine, etc. We all just share a certain disbelief, indifference, whatever you want to call it

I didn't even say I particularly was indifferent, but I'm indeed indifferent to your fairy tales or whatever you want to call them. I'm not indifferent to social issues though.

Or do you see me arguing about say which version of delusion is superior, 3 people as one or just the one who was the son who was the father who died for your sins that you did not commit but will suffer for an eternity for? And you claim I'm incoherent.

I've not even read a single chapter of your bible, yet you think I particularly care about your dog. They're all equally foolish (perhaps yours more so than others, considering omnixxx and the amount of whargarbl involved), don't flatter yourself. Certain eediots from your camp insist on mixing their rank foolish beliefs with state, or mixing church and state if you will, and those are the eediots I tend to target. I give you credit for not really being one of those, afaik. I also engage those who approach atheists foolishly as well, I enjoy those as well. You of course, luckily for me, fall into this category.

I tire of your blind, silly attacks from out of the blue david. Always blind, always silly, always wrong. I admire your tenacity, but don't you tire of getting b1tch-slapped every time you do this?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

I didn't even say I particularly was indifferent, but I'm indeed indifferent to your fairy tales or whatever you want to call them. I'm not indifferent to social issues though.

Or do you see me arguing about say which version of delusion is superior, 3 people as one or just the one who was the son who was the father who died for your sins that you did not commit but will suffer for an eternity for? And you claim I'm incoherent.

I've not even read a single chapter of your bible, yet you think I particularly care about your dog. They're all equally foolish (perhaps yours more so than others, considering omnixxx and the amount of whargarbl involved), don't flatter yourself. Certain eediots from your camp insist on mixing their rank foolish beliefs with state, or mixing church and state if you will, and those are the eediots I tend to target. I give you credit for not really being one of those, afaik. I also engage those who approach atheists foolishly as well, I enjoy those as well. You of course, luckily for me, fall into this category.

I tire of your blind, silly attacks from out of the blue david. Always blind, always silly, always wrong. I admire your tenacity, but don't you tire of getting b1tch-slapped every time you do this?

I wrote a sentence, you responded with a meandering diatribe that seems to be more an exhibition of your own internal bitterness than an attempt to make a salient point. Yeah you sure have a strange way of showing that you do not care about my "dog".

I'm sure there are more appropriate threads to discuss your burning "social issues". Frankly you seem to have issues that go way beyond any help you can get here. Anger problems being a part. Best of luck.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
davidylan:

I wrote a sentence, you responded with a meandering diatribe that seems to be more an exhibition of your own internal bitterness than an attempt to make a salient point. Yeah you sure have a strange way of showing that you do not care about my "dog".

I'm sure there are more appropriate threads to discuss your burning "social issues". Frankly you seem to have issues that go way beyond any help you can get here. Anger problems being a part. Best of luck.

Hmm, as usual, you didn't address anything here. Like I said, I tire of your foolish, random accusations, and I'm not particularly patient. I write diatribes all the time, what's new? I also piss on your beliefs all the time, nothing new there as well. Why I do that? I've stated above. But do feel free to delude yourself into thinking you dog is somewhat more relevant than it is. And if the source of stoopidity is religious doctrine then I'll be here when I see fit, deal with it my good eediot.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

Hmm, as usual, you didn't address anything here. Like I said, I tire of your foolish, random accusations, and I'm not particularly patient. I write diatribes all the time, what's new? I also piss on your beliefs all the time, nothing new there as well. Why I do that? I've stated above. But do feel free to delude yourself into thinking you dog is somewhat more relevant than it is. And if the source of stoopidity is religious doctrine then I'll be here when I see fit, deal with it my good eediot.

If you read my post at all, i was not interested in "addressing" anything in your post because there really is nothing you can say to a rambling response that speaks more to a heart that is merely expressing pent-up bitterness.

Secondly, you seem to have this delusional fantasy that i am interested in your opinion about God. Again read my post, no such interest. I have only wondered why you bother about a God you despise so much. Surely your time could be better invested elsewhere. But feel free to rant away.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
davidylan:

If you read my post at all, i was not interested in "addressing" anything in your post because there really is nothing you can say to a rambling response that speaks more to a heart that is merely expressing pent-up bitterness.

Secondly, you seem to have this delusional fantasy that i am interested in your opinion about God. Again read my post, no such interest. I have only wondered why you bother about a God you despise so much. Surely your time could be better invested elsewhere. But feel free to rant away.

Nice to know you just foolishly post with no intention of addressing issues.

As for the bold, like I've said, you give your dog far too much credit. But again, gorge yourself on as much hubris as you can manage
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2013
christemmbassey: bros u no go kill me with lafta o, ok from 2day even if i ignore other atheists, i will b checking on u, cheers. I still de expect ya bros ooman's response.

you think i have a hair raised at this shenanigans of yours. Think again!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong / Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.