Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit (17824 Views)

Inec Releases Names Of Candidates For Bayelsa Guber Election, Excludes Pdp? / Nigiria At 50 Awards: Jonathan Excludes Murtala, Buhari, Ibb, Abacha / Senate Excludes Military Rulers From New Presidential Pension Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by profstar(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
ochukoccna: Enter 40 Laptop crew mode aka Sincere 9gerian,Billyonaire etal work description:
Phuck America (Sincere 9gerian)
Who's America? It was God who told Jonny creek boy to pardon Alams(Arthur Eze's voice) shocked shocked
We too are holding our Fresh Air conference(Rueben Abati's voice)
Invited are North Korea,Iran and Syria (Doyin Okupe's voice) angry
After all the enemy of my enemy is my friend.Shikena(Billyonaire)
That's all (Aso Rock Oga at the top) cheesy
It shall be well with you, i love you punch line, we need to tell JGE to host this summit and we make america jelous. To hell with obama
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by profstar(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Omexonomy: this ur statement is what is causing divsion btw U.S.A and china russia iraq etc. Musiwa and his amala and ewedu minions will want to be a slave to the white man forever
DIVISION?? Go and tell obama to stop the division he is trying to bring up between nigeria (the leader country) and other country. He want Nigeria to be demoted in Africa. We would not gree
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by andrewza: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wow so many fools here.

It was 4 countries and not one of them where major powers in any way. And why are Nigerians making a big deal of not going to eat cake and drink tea with a guy that just cut the AID money for Africa. South africa has not even really reported that there was a summit. So don't act has though Nigeria is being signelded out. If SA, Ghana, Angloa,ethypoia where the 4 countries going then yes niggeria could be left out. But this summit would have verry littel for nigeria to worry about.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by sweetgala(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
profstar:
are you stupid? Or what? Why will you be comparing nigeria to ghana, Ghana that was at our mercy sometimes ago (ghana must go) comparing it to nigeria in an international issue that deal with africa. No matter how hard working a slave is, he can never take the position of a son, even if the son is lazy.
You must be a lousy accumulator of history. Since the days of the bible slaves have conquered and have been enthroned. Even in the history of multiple Nigerian tribes.
Back to topic.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Upright750: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is BIG lie.. why should some people use their precious time for nothing good but lie lie.. As big as Africa is .. they only see 5 countries.. which i believe to be the least Country in Africa. why is Ghana not there , Are they also have something to do with this crazy pardon ? i need the answer please..
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by profstar(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
sweet_gala:
You must be a lousy accumulator of history. Since the days of the bible slaves have conquered and have been enthroned. Even in the history of multiple Nigerian tribes.
Back to topic.

why don't you go ahead and give the position of your son to your slave. If you can't so why will you want nigeria to do that?
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by free13: 2:28am On Mar 21, 2013
hmmm.....
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by adconline(m): 2:37am On Mar 21, 2013
winutech: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!
Gone are the days Nigeria would be begging for cheap recognition. We hav wat the world needs, Nigeria is the biz destination for the next couple of years. Coincindentally, USA is havin economic issues.
If I were GEJ, I will respond by paying a visit to China and Russia. Dat will surely keep USA on their toes. Also I would double my developmental effort and investment drive - leaving USA out of the action.
It is no longer news that USA is making ALL EFFORT to disintigrate Nigeria by 2015. This MUST NOT HAPPEN. We should come together irrespective of our diferences and shame the USA.
NIGERIA IS AN EMERGING WORLD POWER!!!! That is a big threat to USA.
USA can go ahead wit their hidden agenda of territorial control, in the guise of democracy summit, afterall Nigeria is too busy to attend such kangaroo meeting. ***hiss***
Until you have contant power, keep on living in devil's dreamland -Naija
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 21, 2013
sheyie2007:
Okpe! They're not submitting exam papers.. its a summit * s u m m i t * SUMMIT

grin
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by blackbeau1(f): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2013
If words could kill,nairalanders would have killed GEJ by now but thank God words don't kill.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by lekkie073(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
adconline:
Until you have contant power, keep on living in devil's dreamland -Naija
and u shd keep up with ur slave status anywhere else dat u r angry
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by vizboy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
lekkie073:
no minded that mugu make no know anything
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by adconline(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
vizboy: no minded that mugu make no know anything
MUGU squared who wan make him be slave for him black masters from generation to generation. You are deprived and enslaved for life by black masters.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by adconline(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
lekkie073:

You are a perpetual slave that will run from generation to generation thanks to your black masters.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by lekkie073(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
adconline:

You are a perpetual slave that will run from generation to generation thanks to your black masters.
Incoherent gibberish grin
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by warrior101: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
kiyosaki1: The correct spelling is propaganda, PDP e-propaganda member we know your sponsors

Lol@pdp. So anybody against this thread is a pdp member? For ur mind bros...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / PHOTOS: Governor Ganduje Inspects Tamburawa Bridge / Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.