Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner (34251 Views)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by trendystuf(f): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2013
The thief chilling with the ipad! LOL.
A man who lost his iPad has been receiving pictures that have been taken on it since the tablet went missing.The woman now in possession of the iPad has been taking silly photos of herself, seemingly unaware that the tablet’s real owner Allen Engstrom is able to see the images on his iPhone, thanks to iCloud.
The iCloud feature syncs data across more than one Apple device.Engstrom has been posting the pictures on his Facebook and Twitter pages to entertain his friends and followers, but also in the hope that someone will recognise the woman and help him get his iPad back.

He told KTHV: I have no problem with putting it on Facebook, because hey, it’s fun for me and it’s apparently fun for a lot of other people and there’s always the chance that someone will say, ‘hey, I know who that is’.

Engstrom added: “It’s been a continuing fountain of entertainment for me. It’s just like I’ll wake up one day and they’ll be new pictures there and I’m like, ‘oh my gosh, she has no idea’.

He stated that his name and email address are engraved on the back of the tablet so the current owner can’t have mistaken the iPad for her own.The woman’s pictures have gone viral on the internet, with many offering to help keep an eye out for the culprit.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/ipad-thief-sends-photos-of-herself-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by SIRcumalot: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Oju ole da ?
I hope say no be gift from her boyfriend or na buy she buy am o.

5 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by dopeJemi: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2013
she may Look at dis pix Nau and say "wow! Its funny"

Buh after she'z been caught, I bet she'lL Look at d pix and say "dayum!, I Look stυpid"

4 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by yuzedo: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2013
Chei! Can't wait for her to take n..aked pictures of her bo..obs and her punny! grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by pomporiking: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Eba!!she wowo sef

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Tolexander: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2013
She may likely got it from a guy as a birthday or val gift!

3 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2013
This one na M-Square. . .a k a MUMU SQUARE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by dapo338(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Lovely software but it should have report the new sim's number or probably the location like Anti theft softwares.

4 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Aringarosa(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Can't stop laughing...Hehehehehe

This is damn hilarious
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by obowunmi(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Damn, she's UGLY angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
A lady stealing shocked even though i dont know her,i am ashamed she is a woman.tufiaaa and she still has time to be pouching.the owner of the ipad should take these pictures to the police station na,what is he waiting for.smh

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
smdh lmao
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Omo make una fear technology o!!

The apps available on phones now are quite wickid.. Very soon, stolen Phones will send your address to their owners, complete with pictures and your landlords name... grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by iamswizz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by YorubaOmoge: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: A lady stealing shocked even though i dont know her,i am ashamed she is a woman.tufiaaa and she still has time to be pouching.the owner of the ipad should take these pictures to the police station na,what is he waiting for.smh

What's her sex got to do with it?

Later now, una go cry "equality".

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ifeanyi83(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
LOL...she probably didn't know that the ipad had such an application...and who knows...she may not even be the thief...

4 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Kaxmytex(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Luk at her maut...

2 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by haysal(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
DAMN she's so so UGLY nd CRAZY.....to think of d fact dat she z sum1 else's gf makes me wanna puke!!!! shocked
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by mysticgal(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
someone please check the meaning of stupidity in the dikitionary for me,or goggle.mumu..more understanding,more understanding.lols.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by adewasco2k(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
thats whats up: Cloud Storage = Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / iCloud

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by huninaija(f): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
She looks like a mental patient!

2 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by vision2050: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ owner use ailala
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
LMFAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

everyday for the thief, one day for the owner grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
hahahahahahahaha!! the girl's face tho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dis one no be Naija joor.....chai* she look like fatima my next door neighbour for sokoto
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by bigfat07: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]THAT IS WHAT I CALL TECHNOLOGY ...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by otbliz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
hahahahahaha. 9ce one.. imma re-think getting me an ipad
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by tellwisdom: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Women don begin steal pass men these days..Why?? sad

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by naijathings(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=14pt]and it had to be a black ugly bittch... not disappointed [/size] sad
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by blaise26abj(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Unwittingly taking Mugshots of herself. grin

11 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
signed in, then I thought it was even Nigeria it that happened, make I come look thief face.
hope dashed. sign out!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by razznaija(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=16pt]See her wor wor face, i hope she gets arrested for this. Ole mtcheww.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.