Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner (34252 Views)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by perragy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
WHEN WE TALK ABOUT THIEVES... MANY MINDS GO TO GUYS AS CULPRITS.. WE DONT ALWAYS SEE THAT GIRLS/LADIES/WOMEN TOO CAN BE WORSE A THIEF THAN GUYS!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's very highly possible she didn't steal that phone. She could have actually paid for it, or even received it as a gift.

I have a USED Iphone. Just hope the wonderful thing is not sending my pictures to some random dude grin.

I really pity her because if she didn't phone, this one na life-time embarrassment. With no option of presidential pardon cry.

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Pain(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
She looks like a troll

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by jude33084(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls how can I get τhis application?

I have iphone 4 cool

Can't wait to have it mehnnnn! cheesy

@ Topic:

Ole buruku ni angry
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by jude33084(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Richfella: It's very highly possible she didn't steal that phone. She could have actually paid for it, or even received it as a gift.

I have a USED Iphone. Just hope the wonderful thing is not sending my pictures to some random dude grin.

I really pity her because if she didn't phone, this one na life-time embarrassment. With no option of presidential pardon cry.

Have you connected it to itune or try to buy anything from apple store wink

Try it and let us know iphones response cool
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by logica(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
yuzedo: Chei! Can't wait for her to take n..aked pictures of her bo..obs and her punny! grin grin grin grin grin
I suspect you'd rather not see those.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Burger01(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
yuzedo: Chei! Can't wait for her to take n..aked pictures of her bo..obs and her punny! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin... You fit handle the babe if you see her n..aked for real?.. I mean like Adams' apple. I bet na two-minute man you be joor... Na so you get mouth..... grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Revolva(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dats d only thing I like about apple devices....
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Burger01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Omo make una fear technology o!!

The apps available on phones now are quite wickid.. Very soon, stolen Phones will send your address to their owners, complete with pictures and your landlords name... grin grin
My Techno Phone can do better and lots more.. In fact my phone could report the contacts stored on the phone if security breach is positive.... grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ifedun2: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
This 'thief' is a clown.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
I wonder why you guys are blaming the lady. she might have bought the device from the real thief at a cheaper price not knowing it was stolen. abeg make una no crucify her!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
perragy: WHEN WE TALK ABOUT THIEVES... MANY MINDS GO TO GUYS AS CULPRITS.. WE DONT ALWAYS SEE THAT GIRLS/LADIES/WOMEN TOO CAN BE WORSE A THIEF THAN GUYS!
shut up! what proof do you have that she stole the phone. Nairalanders, always quick to judge. mtscheeew!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Sallywhyte(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
na wa for dis babe oh,na which tin bi dat.you thief finish con still dey send pic of ur sef to the owner meaning.....
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by AnanseK(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
That Picture. She is either in ecstasy or having a fit. She needs help either way.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by totozmoney(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why not try tracking with the find my iphone app. or even lock to prevent her from using it... I lost mai ipad too but the thief is so smart he just wouldnt turn the stuv on or connect to the internet with it... but am waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by otumfour(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
thank u Steve Jobs, for giving us the iCloud......
grin grin grin grin grin.....Apple all day errday
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by buchai: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
The new technologies in town are not theft friendly.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Girls and IPADS.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by LOVEGINO(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=20pt]make una no mind d owner of d ipad, maybe him don knack apkako wey pass him power. he 4get say he give him ipad 4 returns.[/size]
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by driand(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
vision2050: @ owner use ailala
ayelala fit no dey dat side.... *jst passing*
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by KingPradas(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2013

The apps available on phones now are quite wickid.. Very soon, stolen Phones will send your address to their owners, complete with pictures and your landlords name... grin grin

there is a app that sends location of the iPhone. and even can remotely locked it, it;s call find my iPhone. your device even keeps track of where it’s been and reports back to you when you check in at iCloud.com or on the Find My iPhone app

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/icloud/#find
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by driand(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
totozmoney: Why not try tracking with the find my iphone app. or even lock to prevent her from using it... I lost mai ipad too but the thief is so smart he just wouldnt turn the stuv on or connect to the internet with it... but am waiting patiently
no be everybody get money for connection.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by bunmioguns(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
I am very uncomfortable with the public shaming that is happening to the girl who has someone else's iPad and has so little knowledge of technology she is unknowingly uploading selfies to the owner's iPhone. It makes me very uncomfortable when a white dude publicly and internationally ­ shames a woman of color as a thief when he is not even sure if said black woman stole his iPad in the first place. She could have purchased it thinking it new - it happens every day. She could have been given the iPad by the person who stole it, having no idea of its origin. We don't know how this device ended up in her hands.
And now her face is all over the Internet and news and she's being mocked for being fat, having a wandering eye and for making the same silly faces we all make when we take pics of ourselves, as well as being branded a thief before authorities have even investigated the theft. How about we all STFU until we really know what happened. And if Allen Engstrom ends up on the Letterman show because a woman most of society thinks is unattractive ended up with his iPad, which he seems to be angling to have happen, let's not watch it. Let's not reward this sort of pointless quest for e-fame and publicity
. . .ANITA DALTON. . ... .
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Finestlex(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
The Icloud application is cool but should be worked on more in order to track the location of the device in case of stolen cases... To the best of my knowledge, I believe she got it as a gift although "women alone are capable of every evil"
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by supaeagles(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: A lady stealing shocked even though i dont know her,i am ashamed she is a woman.tufiaaa and she still has time to be pouching.the owner of the ipad should take these pictures to the police station na,what is he waiting for.smh
no surprise, after all what man can do , woman......
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lol...i don't even know what to say! Btw....what sort of a pose is that in the second pic?? Lady...what's with your eye and mouth?? If i say she looks like a duck, i would be indirectly insulting the ducks....so i'll just be quiet
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by IgboMrsValley(f): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
trendystuf: The thief chilling with the ipad! LOL.
A man who lost his iPad has been receiving pictures that have been taken on it since the tablet went missing.The woman now in possession of the iPad has been taking silly photos of herself, seemingly unaware that the tablet’s real owner Allen Engstrom is able to see the images on his iPhone, thanks to iCloud.
The iCloud feature syncs data across more than one Apple device.Engstrom has been posting the pictures on his Facebook and Twitter pages to entertain his friends and followers, but also in the hope that someone will recognise the woman and help him get his iPad back.

He told KTHV: I have no problem with putting it on Facebook, because hey, it’s fun for me and it’s apparently fun for a lot of other people and there’s always the chance that someone will say, ‘hey, I know who that is’.

Engstrom added: “It’s been a continuing fountain of entertainment for me. It’s just like I’ll wake up one day and they’ll be new pictures there and I’m like, ‘oh my gosh, she has no idea’.

He stated that his name and email address are engraved on the back of the tablet so the current owner can’t have mistaken the iPad for her own.The woman’s pictures have gone viral on the internet, with many offering to help keep an eye out for the culprit.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/ipad-thief-sends-photos-of-herself-to.html

Funny Photo. grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ikweremilitant: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013

even plus your shrine address
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by josymba: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2013
See pple dey laff lik say dem sef sabi d icloud ish b4
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by emiye(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2013
she looks like a retard with cross eyes
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by MajorJ(m): 2:04am On Mar 22, 2013
dapo338: Lovely software but it should have report the new sim's number or probably the location like Anti theft softwares.
O'boy this one no be iphone read again na ipad, ipad no dey get sim card
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by browncool(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Richfella: It's very highly possible she didn't steal that phone. She could have actually paid for it, or even received it as a gift.

Read before you comment,its ipad and not iphone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter / Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Kaduna This Morning (Disturbing Photos) / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.