Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37751 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: its an exclamation revealing disgust for....
Not surprised..nothing good can ever come out of a pottymouth or can anything good come out of a untrained lady
Because she has a few dollars of chicken change, everyone is now fair game

anuofia..

Michky: Interesting. Tell that to the 4 wives of Jacob Zuma, the 5 wives of Alico Dangote, the 3 wives of Atiku, the 32 wives of late Mko Abiola, to the 300 wives of King Solomon and to my 1500 prospective wives to be! Mofo!! Am gonna be marrying y'all in dozens till i lose all my teeth to oldage. Starting with you shythead!! Yes you!!! NO MERCY.

LMAO!! This will not a bad idea as i think she needs some real African man loving
The lady seems to be on heat and maybe this will calm her down
Typing in CAPS sheesh...

tintingz: you are a funny fello cheesy ...both are sin? Asin how?

Both can never be sin cuz first the husband had already introduce his second 'wife' remeber the word 'wife' which means marriage occurs

But as for having secret lover and your wife didnt know bout it that's what they call adultery(sin)...the man can even contact STD from his secret lovers

No where in the bible says polygamy is a sin or adultery...God did not even talk much about marriage in the bible...and marriage is do or die affair? what happen 'divorce' if the wife cant stand it or be patient why not quite the marriage and move on with her life instead of poisoning her hubby, puring acid and purchasing love portion
Murder is a case you know and a big sin before God

Bros in their book, polygamy is the ultimate form of infidelity and is thus punishable by aby thing up to death so dont be worried
It has been programmed in their XY chromosome at inception

THE SEVEN LAWS THEY LIVE BY

1. Thou shalt have all the power in your relationships at all times even to your old age

2. No consequence is too much to maintain this control

3. Thou shalt justify all other acts of your kindred womenfolk who do same

4. Thou shalt not tolerate a manfolk talking back to you

5. Thou shalt not tolerate polygamy. This is the cardinal sin and it is punishable by death

6. Thou shalt not tolerate any form of violence against thee or thine kindred women

7. Thou shalt continually seek to subjugate menfolk by ALL MEANS NECESSARY

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Michky:
Believe me, that girl is just being insensibly stubborn. She's sick. How can one equate polygamy to infidelity?! Even Islam of all religions clearly allows it. Remember that that religion is still one of the most conservative religions today. Take another look at what wikipedia reveals:

"Under civil law, Nigeria recognizes polygamous unions. The northern states of Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, and Zamfara recognize polygamous marriages as equivalent to monogamous marriages, as all twelve are governed by Sharia Law. which allows for a man to take more than one wife as long as he treats them equally. However, polygamous unions are recognized by customary law in Nigeria, providing a handful of benefits for those in polygamous unions ranging from inheritance rights to child custody"

Source: Wikipedia
you must be very stewpeed for attacking my person just to butress what wikipedia said.i dont blame you,its seun i blame for allowing both abnormal,semi normal and imbe,ciles to register on nairaland.it is people like you that will sow your oats around all the states in nigeria while your numerous s3x mates you call wives will wait for your death before they start killing themselves and your kids over property.arindin!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: of course i know it is not by force however it is human beings that changed adultery to polygamy.the difference is that they just legalised it with marriage and gave it a name the people of the bible you referred to experienced their own consequences too whether you choose to admit it or not.abi is it easy to marry 2 wives talkless of 7oo woves of which you wont know all of them after some time in your life and it is when you are about to die they will start identifying themselves

Now you are talking...

Well we dont know how polygamy came to be but if you say polygamy is a failure and is demonic
Then that affects King David who just happens to be Christ's ancestor tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: you must be very stewpeed for attacking my person just to butress what wikipedia said.i dont blame you,its seun i blame for allowing both abnormal,semi normal and imbe,ciles to register on nairaland.it is people like you that will sow your oats around all the states in nigeria while your numerous s3x mates you call wives will wait for your death before they start killing themselves and your kids over property.arindin!

Unnecessary and Uncalled for!

Polygamy is a customary form of marriage allowed by the laws of this country
It also exists in Utah in the land of the free
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Now you are talking...

Well we dont know how polygamy came to be but if you say polygamy is a failure and is demonic

Ouch!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: of course i know it is not by force however it is human beings that changed adultery to polygamy.the difference is that they just legalised it with marriage and gave it a name the people of the bible you referred to experienced their own consequences too whether you choose to admit it or not.abi is it easy to marry 2 wives talkless of 7oo woves of which you wont know all of them after some time in your life and it is when you are about to die they will start identifying themselves
Wait a minute. Which book tells you that its supposed to be one man one wife in the first place? Better stop getting yourself badly informed. You obviously know nothing about history and how they affect the present. SMH for you. I think its time i leave this ignorant girls to what they do best (confused crappy discuss).

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Michky: Wait a minute. Which book tells you that its supposed to be one man one wife in the first place? Better stop getting yourself badly informed. You obviously know nothing about history and how they affect the present. SMH for you. I think its time i leave this ignorant girls to what they do best (confused crappy discuss).

OUCH OUCH!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2013
lastpage:
It does not start in ONE DAY!
Today, he is not stupid to have another lover,
Tomorrow, he would likely be "stupid" and have another lover ...and you would know!

From your posts, you would definitely KILL HIM!

YOU are a MURDERER-in-waiting.
You will certainly kill your spouse, one of these days, that l am sure of.
I hope he is reading and watching you closely?
Tru-dat.

Cheaters in defence of their fellow ukwunnu,the sin of the genit*ls will definitely consume the sensuous one.If you can't keep it in your pants,make sure you have signed the divorce papers before you start dangling it around,moral of the story.Don't worry about my hubby,worry about yourself and the woman you cheat on.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: you must be very stewpeed for attacking my person just to butress what wikipedia said.i dont blame you,its seun i blame for allowing both abnormal,semi normal and imbe,ciles to register on nairaland.it is people like you that will sow your oats around all the states in nigeria while your numerous s3x mates you call wives will wait for your death before they start killing themselves and your kids over property.arindin!
Who should be prevented from NL? Is it a dirty hagg that spits poo from the hole in her face, in the name of making unresearched argument? Or a nice guy that's willing to rid our beautiful nairaland of shyt spitters like you? You be the judge.

The next minute, y'all will be in church dancing round the offering basket and dolling your lives out to the pastors. Ofcourse, they will gladly collect your money because they are very aware that there's no man to slap you back to your senses. PITY.

Now, this girl is saying polygamy, despite being allowed by the law, is still adultery. Go and change the law nah! Monkeygirl. Even after all the alternate arguements, she still stuck to her guns. No problem. Believe what you want. Just don't expect me to sit back and watch you spit poo whenever our paths cross (here on nairaland). Its on babe. Its on!!

I rest my case here.

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

SMH

na by force?
Is that not the spiel you lot throw out when a man slaps you
The same man that is an animal and is good for nothing is the same you will move heaven and earth for so that he will not downgrade you for a better model

That is the problem you want to be able to dump men when they do not behave as expected but when they decide to marry another woman according to their own customes and traditions - he deserves to die!!

Marriage is not by force
Ish
as far as my own school of thought is concerned,once my own man says i do when i didnt force him to marry me,did not marry me under duress and no one put him under undue pressure to marry me,if he chooses to marry me on his own accord,especially when i did not throw myself at him,my marriage will be a do or die affair.if i cant marry him alone,no one else will,its either the thing (dck) that is making him feel like a man is removed over night or acid is poured on it.as gentle as a woman can be,they are also very vicious.anyway i know i won't marry an animalistic man but if he decides to misbehave,he too will meet me there.say anything you like,bash me all you can,i have said my own.women have 2 sides either the soft,feminine and loving side or the vicious,animalistic and mean side
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2013
"If you truly love something, set it FREE.....if it comes back to you, it is yours for keeps otherwise, it was never yours in the first place!"

More reason you should sign a divorce before cheating,you have no right to invade any woman with polygamy.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: as far as my own school of thought is concerned,ones my own man says i do when i didnt force him to marry me,did not marry me under duress and no one put him under undue pressure to marry me,if he chooses to marry me on his own accors,especially when i did not throw myself at him,my marriage will be a do or die affair.if i cant marry him alone,no one else will,its either the thing (dck) that is making him feel like a man is removed over night or acid is poured on that.as gentle as a woman be,they are also very vicious.anyway i know i wont marry an animalistic man but if he decides to misbehave,he too will meet me there.say anything you like,bash me all you can,i have said my own.women have 2 sides either the soft,feminine and loving side or the vicious,animalistic and mean side

Gbamest gbam!!!

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by AjanleKoko: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Nothing inherently wrong in polygamy. So long as you can afford it, and you can manage the fallout, go right ahead. wink grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Idiots, so yu re part of the persons physically assaulting Ladies? Anyday u mistakingly try dat wt any of my siblings, or guardians I'll kill u wt my bare hans, foool.
Well as for the post! I think the whole thing is coming 4rm poverty ignorance n illitracey, I know dat village in Phc n its mainly Low class dat stays der. N I'll also use ds opportunity 2 plead 2 Ladies, pleeease after marriage don't see urself as no need 2 look Good cus U already have a"standby" man, it kills home! Men re moved by wat they see. N U should always try 2 keep up wt the trend its mandatory as a lady, try 2 look good. Please. I can't stand it if my wife doesn't look trrendy n she knows it n she's always cute looking so I really got no business outside. Ladies please be warned,

Where did I assert that I beat women? Do you even know how tall, big, ad strong I am? Any girl that I beat is definitely going to be admitted into any hospital around.. Read properly next time before chatting shyte...

Perhaps, some of you manginas also deserve to be judged with these scandalous and angry women... grin

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Biolabee

We shall start judging them soon after giving them the silent D in d'jango.... #LowestKey

Perhaps, we need to start a consultancy similar to what Will Smith did in "Hitch" for men who have been victims of women and domestic violence... grin

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Kulkie

Why did King Solomon marry many wives, yet he still has a book dedicated to him in the Bible??

Heck, father Abraham was also a polygamist.. So, why can't you use these people to buttress your point??

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: as far as my own school of thought is concerned,once my own man says i do when i didnt force him to marry me,did not marry me under duress and no one put him under undue pressure to marry me,if he chooses to marry me on his own accord,especially when i did not throw myself at him,my marriage will be a do or die affair.if i cant marry him alone,no one else will, its either the thing (dck) that is making him feel like a man is removed over night or acid is poured on that. as gentle as a woman be,they are also very vicious.anyway i know i wont marry an animalistic man but if he decides to misbehave,he too will meet me there.say anything you like,bash me all you can,i have said my own.women have 2 sides either the soft,feminine and loving side or the vicious,animalistic and mean side
I have to quote this for reference purposes in future. Remember this, i will be the key witness in court when you try to deny yourself out of your husband's mysterious death which is very certain in the near future. Woe unto every other woman that thinks the way you do. You should be locked up for life because the society is never going to be safe with animals like you walking the streets free.

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

Gbamest gbam!!!

For cosigning that crap, you deserve to be judged as well... grin

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by AjanleKoko: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Where did I assert that I beat women? Do you even know how tall, big, ad strong I am? Any girl that I beat is definitely going to be admitted into any hospital around.. Read properly next time before chatting shyte...

Perhaps, some of you manginas also deserve to be judged with these scandalous and angry women... grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Ever wondered why men become so meek,gentle,fragile and harmless.take away the dck or money (as in a financially poor man) you have removed the man in him (ego) he becomes a woman in a man's body.men are nothing without these 2 things,so all their shouting will stop as soon as one of them is taken by the woman either through castration or fraud
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
bucho:

I pity any man that will marry you.That will be first class suicide.
Demon

Too bad,am married already,I have been for years and will be in years to come.It will definitely be a first class suicide if I was married to you.

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2013
Michky:
I have to quote this for reference purposes in future. Remember this, i will be the key witness in court when you try to deny yourself out of your husband's mysterious death which is very certain in the near future. Woe unto every other woman that thinks the way you do. You should be locked up for life because the society is never going to be safe with animals like you walking the streets free.
that is your own cup of tea.anything you like do.the world too will be safer,saner and healthier without promiscous animals like you that should have been castrated long ago

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

For cosigning that crap, you deserve to be judged as well... grin

What are you waiting for??why don't you put on a wig and be the judge.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: Ever wondered why men become so meek,gentle,fragile and harmless.take away the dck or money (as in a financially poor man) you have removed the man in him (ego) he becomes a woman in a man's body.men are nothing without these 2 things,so all their shouting will stop as soon as one of them is taken by the woman either through castration or fraud

What?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought you're a pastor??

If you're going to castrate and defraud your future husband - please don't get married... Women like you are very dangerous!!!

You also deserve to be judged - the judgement day is coming soon, anyway.. Enough is enough!!

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

What are you waiting for??why don't you put on a wig and be the judge.

Wig is for the bootleg women out there masquerading as upstanding African/black women...

However, I'll judge you soon.. grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx: Kulkie

Why did King Solomon marry many wives, yet he still has a book dedicated to him in the Bible??

Heck, father Abraham was also a polygamist.. So, why can't you use these people to buttress your point??
women of the bible days are not the same as women of the 21st century.they did not live or experience the things 21st century are exposed to.women of old did not see polygamy as a big deal,but women of the 21st century do excluding some minority women ( muslim women and traditional women) who see everything wrong in it and will fight tooth and nail to save their marriage from the clutches of polygamy.moreso corruption to nigeria is what polygamy is to women!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
2buff: Play aside though...
Infidelity is not good.

There is really nothing new you will get from that new pewssy that you won't get from the one at home.
If things got slack (most likely from her giving birht to your children), things can be done, worked out, etc.

There has to be a point where you focus your romance on one person, otherwise it becomes cheap to even you.
Also, if people found purpose in life, they would have more important things to do than looking for brand new genitals to infiltrate/envelope.
I mean, do you know how little time we actually have to do all the things we are meant to do on this life?

When a man speaks,it re-echoes in a thousand miles.It shall be well with you young man!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Michky: Who should be prevented from NL? Is it a dirty hagg that spits poo from the hole in her face, in the name of making unresearched argument? Or a nice guy that's willing to rid our beautiful nairaland of shyt spitters like you? You be the judge.

The next minute, y'all will be in church dancing round the offering basket and dolling your lives out to the pastors. Ofcourse, they will gladly collect your money because they are very aware that there's no man to slap you back to your senses. PITY.

Now, this girl is saying polygamy, despite being allowed by the law, is still adultery. Go and change the law nah! Monkeygirl. Even after all the alternate arguements, she still stuck to her guns. No problem. Believe what you want. Just don't expect me to sit back and watch you spit poo whenever our paths cross (here on nairaland). Its on babe. Its on!!

I rest my case here.
oponu who has your own time afterall nairaland is the easiest place to rant loads of bull sh1t.live your wayward life the way you want it afterall the elders say if the private part gets eating by stds and other dirty diseases attributed to your likes,it is only you that will experience and bear the pain alone.am sorry for your pitiable condition,sorry! May God give you mental healing.may it not be the thing you know how to eat is what will kill you.your brother who is a victim of polygamy has gone to the great beyond shamefully and the only thing common to your type is that it is vagina that will kill all of you,circumstances and conditions differ.i wish you a life of bliss in ignorance

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Wig is for the bootleg women out there masquerading as upstanding African/black women...

However, I'll judge you soon.. grin

Oh I see,get on it already,will you?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Now you are talking...

even though he was described as a man after God's heart,the same God still said he will not be spared.he faced the consequence here on earth.his entire household turne upside down that he could not control the situation again e.g brother raping sister,son sleeping with some of his concubines under his nose etc
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by WuzilistiQ(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
The man is my Distant relative *sobs*
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

When a man speaks,it re-echoes in a thousand miles.It shall be well with you young man!!
amen amen and amen.finally i see a man who can reason and talk logically.some other men aka polygamist just came to the world to fkc women,they have no other accomplishments or feats to make than acquiring women like cars and clothes.while men that are not up to your age like mark zuckenberg,google brothers ,aeronauts,scientists are researching on how to make the world a better place and acquire more millions of dollars,some mentally retarded individuals are acquiring wives as if they will win a grammy award for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics / Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85