Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U (1025 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wen I view some gals profile especially dos gals/women on "a thread 4 single ladies"and I dn't see dia pix on it..I do wonder y??who knows maybe dia future husband is on nairaland and had chckd dia profile and since he saw ntin on it he moved 2 d nxt tin...abibtw am nt talking about dem boys/men here b4 u start asking wat bout dem...

1 Like

Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by nzubeokafor: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okay let me put my pix
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Popowaa: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
If u want to feed ur eyes go to facebook
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's pathetic when you click on girls profile to check them out and still create a thread to vent your frustrations without you having a pic of yourself up. . .

You must be a learner.
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by nzubeokafor: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowa can I know more about you I like you
Popowaa: If u want to feed ur eyes go to facebook
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by BB12(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Op: if I were to be single, NAIRALAND would be the last place to search for MR RIGHT
lipsrsealed
It may be true that some found their missing rib on this forum, but for me, I'll pass undecided

Players plenty pass the serious ones shocked
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
sexkillz: It's pathetic when you click on girls profile to check them out and still create a thread to vent your frustrations without you having a pic of yourself up. . .

You must be a learner.

can u read @al mr professional??am nt talking bout everybody here am talking about girls/women only...

1 Like

Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
BB12: @Op: if I were to be single, NAIRALAND would be the last place to search for MR RIGHT
lipsrsealed
It may be true that some found their missing rib on this forum, but for me, I'll pass undecided

Players plenty pass the serious ones shocked
even if dangote was 2 be on nairaland and he proposed??besides av u dated any1 on nairaland dat turned out 2 be a playerif not den u can't say "most guys on nairaland are players"infact,dis ur type ehn,ur husband is mostlike on dis forum..lol

1 Like

Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: If u want to feed ur eyes go to facebook
wat's dis 1 saying??wu is talking about fcbuk here??abegi..
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: can u read @al mr professional??am nt talking bout everybody here am talking about girls/women only...
The same rules that apply to girls/women apples to men. Why should you expect them to have their pics there when you don't have yours there?

Does it not sound like double standards to you?
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by 190: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: wat's dis 1 saying??wu is talking about fcbuk here??abegi..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy
silly poster, keep looking for pictures cheesy, your future wife is on the way! cheesy
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
~vicky~:
cheesy cheesy
silly poster, keep looking for pictures cheesy, your future wife is on the way! cheesy
ha!u seriously nid a boyfriend 4 MORALS!
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
The same rules that apply to girls/women apples to men. Why should you expect them to have their pics there when you don't have yours there?

Does it not sound like double standards to you?
den,I tink we'l both have 2 ask nature y it puts more pressure on women luking 4 husband(s)than men luking 4 wife(s)
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: ha!u seriously nid a boyfriend 4 MORALS!

am married tongue
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by tpia5: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
well, its human beings who are on nl [i presume], but seriously, the idea of someone's "future husband" , or "future wife" for that matter, being here, is rather scary.

however, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander, so, i guess people can find their prospective partners on the site, i suppose.
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
~vicky~:

am married tongue
ha!den I pity ur husband..pls how is he coping??
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by tpia5: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
^what are you going on about?

her profile picture is one of the best on nl.

not sure where you're seeing all this other stuff.
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: ha!den I pity ur husband..pls how is he coping??

you re a big fool for saying that, jobless-hungry-riffraff looking for pictures of females and you think seeing pictures on nairaland would guarantee you your future wife, keeping searching cheesy
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
~vicky~:

you re a big fool for saying that, jobless-hungry-riffraff looking for pictures of females and you think seeing pictures on nairaland would guarantee you your future wife, keeping searching cheesy
ha!ha!ha!....I dn hit her..,next time u wn't kal sm1 silly 4 no reason....dats all..
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: den,I tink we'l both have 2 ask nature y it puts more pressure on women luking 4 husband(s)than men luking 4 wife(s)
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by ITbomb(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
U mean u really came to Nairaland to get a gf?
Brother u need to be born again to enjoy abundant life
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by Fussbot: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb: U mean u really came to Nairaland to get a gf?
Brother u need to be born again to enjoy abundant life
mtscheew...kin tun leleyi bai??wat are u saying nawdid u see anywia I said I nid a gf?I rili dn't want 2 abuse u bros..jst shut up abeg..
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by ITbomb(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: mtscheew...kin tun leleyi bai??wat are u saying nawdid u see anywia I said I nid a gf?I rili dn't want 2 abuse u bros..jst shut up abeg..
K
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by 190: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: ha!u seriously nid a boyfriend 4 MORALS!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U by 190: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fussbot: mtscheew...kin tun leleyi bai??wat are u saying nawdid u see anywia I said I nid a gf?I rili dn't want 2 abuse u bros..jst shut up abeg..

grin grin grin

sory IT you're a brother- i had to laff at this too grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Things A Woman Never Wants To Hear Her Man Say / Eyinta..episode One / The More I Become Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.