Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78485 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Daniella123: 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
I want to thank Dr alex for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr. alex gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: dralex209@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Alex for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :dralex209@gmail.com, or whatsapp him on his phone number on :+2348162841312
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by YolanderFuller: 8:40am On May 26, 2016
I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Priest Ola for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 1 week ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fuller USA. CONTACT Priest Ola on successspells@outlook.com or his website on www.successspells.net or call his mobile number +1 415 941 5072
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AmberTodd: 5:27am On May 28, 2016
Priest Ola, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Amber Todd from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Priest Ola realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest Ola for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email successspells@outlook.com . You can also contact him directly on his website. www.successspells.net. or call mobile number +1 415 941 5072

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.