Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,560 members, 7,770,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78310 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by doriscarter: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster DR OLO'R'UN a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a lover spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good husband that I must forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking DR OLO'R'UN for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUAL@GMAIL.COM

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by poik(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
trendystuf:
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html

Is this a joke or something?
if it is true, try your luck at begging and begging. Even Scripturally, your ex had a right to remarry since you wilfully divorced him.
You just want to shatter a home, simple.. and no one will be happy or allow you. Besides, leaving a man in a financial mess is not very easy to forgive.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by GoforthJoan: 5:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster
i really love to share. My name is Goforth Joan from the United States.
Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I
and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living
happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me
and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to
tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I
was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back
but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my
search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me
about a great spell caster called Dr CHIKALA who helped her to solve her
problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because
i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to
my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and
i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his
work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike
before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to
see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do
not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this
opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on
drchikala@gmail.com just tell Him your problems and He will help you
because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Dr CHIKALA and may
your gods always reward you for your good deeds.
You can reach Him via His email drchikala@gmail.com or via His mobile
number +2347050268544
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by katehawkins0002: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am Kate Hawkins from United States of America, i want to quickly post a comment on a love spell caster that just brought my Husband back home to me and my kids, My Husband left me and my kids for another Woman and He filled for a Divorce paper, I was not comfortable with this because i love him so much, so i contacted a spell caster called Dr Olumu, He was directed to me by a friend of mine, Dr Olumu helped me and my Husband began to show me love and Great Respect, He was faithful to me and now we are happy together and he promised never to leave again. Dr Olumu is a Man full of Wonders, You can contact him through his Email: drolumusolutionhome@gmail.com OR drolumusolutionhome@hotmail.com
You can also reach him on his personal website: drolumusolutionhome.webs.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by katehawkins0002: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am Kate Hawkins from United States of America, i want to quickly post a comment on a love spell caster that just brought my Husband back home to me and my kids, My Husband left me and my kids for another Woman and He filled for a Divorce paper, I was not comfortable with this because i love him so much, so i contacted a spell caster called Dr Olumu, He was directed to me by a friend of mine, Dr Olumu helped me and my Husband began to show me love and Great Respect, He was faithful to me and now we are happy together and he promised never to leave again. Dr Olumu is a Man full of Wonders, You can contact him through his Email: drolumusolutionhome@gmail.com OR drolumusolutionhome@hotmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by katehawkins0002: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.