Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78567 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by condova: 5:11am On Mar 23, 2016
I am Bella Tina by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by condova: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2016
I am AMANDA Bella by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address liberationlove@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.JUDE. His email: liberationlovespell@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Klausevelyn0: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
this is a very joyful day of my life because of the help doctor Nwafor has
rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. i was
married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really
cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across doctor
Nwafor email address (nwaforspelltemple@gmail.com) on the internet i
explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest
surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now
celebrating because my husband has change totally for good. he always want
to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really
enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying
on the internet because doctor Nwafor is truly a real spell caster. do you
need help then contact doctor Nwafor now via email: (nwaforspelltemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2348146625313
[b][/b][i][/i] grin angry smiley

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by bukiboy(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2016
trendystuf:
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html

[size=30pt]Ole[/size]
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by TracyDonald: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Greetings to everyone,i want to use this medium to thank the great spell caster called Dr Adura who helped to restored my relationship back to me,it happened that my ex lover decided to break up with me without any reason,saying that he don't love me anymore,this started to happen when my ex lover started keeping late night,and coming home late,i pleaded to him for several months but he refused to listen to my apology,so one fateful day i was browsing through the internet and i suddenly came across several testimonies of how Dr Adura helped so many people in bringing back their ex lover,so without wasting much time i contacted his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com he told me that i shouldn't worry anymore that he must return back to me after he has cast a love spell for me that he will surely run back to me,i didn't doubt his words i obeyed his instruction and indeed after 24 hours my ex lover rush back to me and everything went back as it was in the beginning contact him today on his Mobil:+2347089978383 or his site email
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com..

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by TracyDonald: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Greetings to everyone,i want to use this medium to thank the great spell caster called Dr Adura who helped to restored my relationship back to me,it happened that my ex lover decided to break up with me without any reason,saying that he don't love me anymore,this started to happen when my ex lover started keeping late night,and coming home late,i pleaded to him for several months but he refused to listen to my apology,so one fateful day i was browsing through the internet and i suddenly came across several testimonies of how Dr Adura helped so many people in bringing back their ex lover,so without wasting much time i contacted his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com he told me that i shouldn't worry anymore that he must return back to me after he has cast a love spell for me that he will surely run back to me,i didn't doubt his words i obeyed his instruction and indeed after 24 hours my ex lover rush back to me and everything went back as it was in the beginning contact him today on his Mobil:+2347089978383 or his site email
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by TracyDonald: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2016
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com..

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by TracyDonald: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by TracyDonald: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2016
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28)

5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.