Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court (1924 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by ogusbaba1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Biggyd2: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
He is even cat walking in the 3rd picture. Look at him looking like he can't hurt a fly. Animal in human skin. These people should do and collate the necessary evidence jare. This man must not be freed o!

But una see gun for there sha? Boys are not smiling at all. No be dat pusha pusha wey those N20 policemen dey carry be dis o. shocked shocked shocked. If na this kin tin JTF dey use BH for don finish since.
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by grafikii: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
omo you go fear weapon, why can't our SARS carry this type of guns. Damm I should have joined the sss
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Biggyd2: He is even cat walking in the 3rd picture. Look at him looking like he can't hurt a fly. Animal in human skin. These people should do and collate the necessary evidence jare. This man must not be freed o!

But una see gun for there sha? Boys are not smiling at all. No be dat pusha pusha wey those N20 policemen dey carry be dis o. shocked shocked shocked. If na this kin tin JTF dey use BH for don finish since.

Exactly! The FG should ensure that those SSS guns be the standard issue for both the Police and the Military. I love those guns.

I'm still perplexed as to how a known high-profile terrorist is being dragged to court WITHOUT hand-cuffs! SMH

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by grafikii: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Exactly! The FG should ensure that those SSS guns be the standard issue for both the Police and the Military. I love those guns.

I'm still perplexed as to how a known high-profile terrorist is being dragged to court WITHOUT hand-cuffs! SMH
Who needs hand-cuffs with those guns
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
grafikii:
Who needs hand-cuffs with those guns

You never can tell what would happen; whether some BH elements may plot a surprise escape for him.
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ Ogusbaba1 : Nice blog u've got there. Soon, you may even surpass the likes of Bella Naija and Linda Ikeji.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by ogusbaba1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan: @ Ogusbaba1 : Nice blog u've got there. Soon, you may even surpass the likes of Bella Naija and Linda Ikeji.
wow first day,,,, Thanks bro Thanks Again, Abeg another tanks for u, make i stil giv you another one thanks... chai e pain me say dem no dey like post pass one time or i for giv u 100 likes.. Thanks CFCfan
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by naptu2: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
AK47 are mass produced at DICON, Kaduna. It's cheaper and easier for government to issue them to the vast majority of troops. The Tavors are imported.
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
ogusbaba1: wow first day,,,, Thanks bro Thanks Again, Abeg another tanks for u, make i stil giv you another one thanks... chai e pain me say dem no dey like post pass one time or i for giv u 100 likes.. Thanks CFCfan

You're welcome. I know it isn't easy setting up a blog, that's why I admire those that do so.

Meanwhile, Kabiru Sokoto should be handed the maximum sentence for committing acts of terrorism.
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
naptu2: AK47 are mass produced at DICON, Kaduna. It's cheaper and easier for government to issue them to the vast majority of troops. The Tavors are imported.

I see. I believe that such Tavors could equally be mass produced for the law enforcement agents and the military. The FG certainly has the funds to do such.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by ogusbaba1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

You're welcome. I know it isn't easy setting up a blog, that's why I admire those that do so.
Ok.. thanks

Meanwhile, Kabiru Sokoto should be handed the maximum sentence for committing acts of terrorism.
person dey court with em dey no fit do am anything na now wen he don comot from court? that one go hard o

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
handcuff don finish
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by niggadee(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
put him down asap
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by ogusbaba1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
niggadee: put him down asap
who down?
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Burger01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Make dem bomb this man and close the case nau... Who cares for his lost life.... sad
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by niggadee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
ogusbaba1:
who down?
are you daft ? i mean the police should executed him asap
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by naptu2: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

I see. I believe that such Tavors could equally be mass produced for the law enforcement agents and the military. The FG certainly has the funds to do such.

That depends on rights, agreements, technical know-how, etc

The government originally wanted to mass produce the M16 rifle in Nigeria, but the americans refused to grant Nigeria the rights. However, the russians had no problems granting us the rights to produce AK47. We still have M16 rifles in the army, but they are not that many because they are imported.

So the questions are, will the israelis give us the rights to mass produce Tavor rifles? Do the people at Dicon have the technical know-how to produce it?
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by deols(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ever thought of holding a gun for the fun of it?

This one is bad! Travors u call em??
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Is he gay by any chance?[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by omonnakoda: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]Is he gay by any chance?[/size]
Are you available,again?
Re: PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court by mojounited(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
deols: Ever thought of holding a gun for the fun of it?

This one is bad! Travors u call em??

Tavor TAR-21

Used by the SSS/DSS, Nigerian Navy SBS and NAF. I haven't seen those with the Nigerian Army Special Forces, but I think only the NN SBS use both the Standard and Micro Tavor TAR-21 assault rifles...

http://beegeagle./

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party,says "They Are Bunch Of Looters" / Osun Poll: Oyegun, Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet Oyinlola / I Was Cornered Into Resigning, Ex-adamawa Deputy Governor Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.