Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel (1919 Views)

My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! / Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by ochejoseph(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
President GOODLUCK JONATHAN is a Man with many skills but always chooses to show them when one least expects ,i leave u with this pictures of the number one citizen displaying his music skills, HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Saraben(f): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
and so? all I c dere is ebele laughing
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Tolexander: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
He was given a guitar, he couldn't strum the strings but watching with the teeth opened.
Exactly the way he has been acting when he was given the mantle of leadership.

I can sense a committee around the guitar!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by ochejoseph(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Saraben: and so? all I c dere is ebele laughing
MAY BE U NEED GLASSES

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
ochejoseph: The president GOODLUCK JONATHAN is a Man with many skill but always chooses to show them when one least expects ,i leave u with this pictures of the number one citizen displaying his music skills, HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE
Say the truth, are you not Reuben Abati? I'm asking you, self acclaimed 0chejoseph

Nice one by GEJ though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by donphilopus: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Are they doing Teeth Opening Competition?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by malc619(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: He was given a guitar, he couldn't strum the strings but watching with the teeth opened.
Exactly the way he has been acting when he was given the mantle of leadership.

I can sense a committee around the guitar!

I agree with the bolded
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by frederal(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
I love my president...the best we ever had

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by AbuMikey(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
If I should comment what's on my mind,I swear,some Ban hungry mods would just get a "good evening" scapegoat in Abu Mikey embarassed
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by homesteady(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice one GEJ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by tomakint: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
That's my President magnifying the name of his God with his Guitar, a man with a class who is on a mission to salvage the Ship of State from collapse! I love this Man for his humility!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by RedCard1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mr President annoyingly hunting for relevance. Abeg your time don pass

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Itoroetti(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice to be in God's presence and wonderful to be involving doing the things of God.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by cashkidisback(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
nyc one my presido.kip d smile to put haterx to shame cool
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by ogeoflyf(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmm. M happy that you are shinning teeth o Jona, BT plz answer ASUU so I cn shine teeth like dt 2.. habamana cry embarassed
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Kelechi2020(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
frederal: I love my president...the best we ever had
@oga seun i will that to make sure equity in expresion of feelings(like and dislike) by nairalanders are propagated i think we need a dislike button just like youtube.
@poster colect analog unlike.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by finaly01: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: Are they doing Teeth Opening Competition?
Last I checked, the only talent OBJ displayed in asorock is soaking ijebu gari and salt without. Kwulikwuli or groundnut
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Clerverly: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Local Man! See his head like a 1Billion Naira Food. Smh
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by donphilopus: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
finaly01: Last I checked, the only talent OBJ displayed in asorock is soaking ijebu gari and salt without. Kwulikwuli or groundnut
lolz
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by JMOI: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Wow! That's very lovely. GEJ keep disappointing and frustrating your enemies. That you are the president of this country with all its challenges does not mean you can't have fun.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by 0108(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2013
ochejoseph: President GOODLUCK JONATHAN is a Man with many skills but always chooses to show them when one least expects ,i leave u with this pictures of the number one citizen displaying his music skills, HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE

@bold, tell me something.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by tshegs19: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2013
you wan hear the tune from here undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2013
suffering and smiling!
U be real suffer-head!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by theshadyexpress(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2013
I too gbadun my President...he just knows how to frustrate his harerz.....a beg oga jona carry go on high tunes as or Beale dey sweet u,very soon the haterz go dey complain say why name guitar u play and not xylophone.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by theshadyexpress(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2013
Clerverly: Local Man! See his head like a 1Billion Naira Food. Smh
local boy see your head like aboki shoe.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Dawdy(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2013
U must have been taught Irony in School.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2013

that guy hand no touch any string Sha. jokers
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by dridowu: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Yet ASUU is still on strike
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan Playing Guiter At The Aso Chapel by Tuntheycr7: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2013
If i shud see dis on the FP make FG increase ma salary

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. / APC Platform Will Include Free Education For Nigerians At All Levels / Breaking News... Yobe On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.