Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel (27357 Views)

Newest U.S. Warship Breaks Down, Has To Be Towed 45 Miles To Shore / Historic Mideast Trip: Obama’s $1.5m Limo Breaks Down In Israel / Obama’s “Four More Years” Breaks Twitter Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: mistakenly filled with diesel instead of petrol?

who does that? undecided undecided

Israel Israel . . .grand master of political scheming . . .something tells me that car has been bugged and compromised. I'm sure Obama will stay clear
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by mike404(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: why dnt u stop ds nonsense?
We knw u are a fool but u dnt need to prove it anymore!
Ifeanyi dem don white wash you for here o, if say I be you I go stay away from nairaland @ least for 2 good solid years embarassed
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Burger01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
rodeo0070: Me thinks there is more to this story...
Obama is hotcake for terrorists and so you can think what am thinking. May bad thing not happen to him....
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
rodeo0070: Me thinks there is more to this story...

^True,I am sure these all progressive REPUBLICANS are trying to distabilise Obama's government after trying to make the country ungovernable.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
This just prove one thing after all the extreme/advanced technology features only to be broken down by something as simple as mixed-up fuel.

That is a failure on the side of maker of the vehicle.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by babseg(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
adexsimply: you are joking ryt?

Upon all the hitech gadgets we have been hearing that they have in their country. the limo should even run on groundnut oyel and water.

won o tie le.

grin grin grin
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by abbeybanks(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
I guess its due for a change because I can recall that was how it broke-down in Russia few years ago. Not your time bro, please save God' own country from further embarrassment cheesy.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some ppl will loose their jobs.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by AnanseK(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
ochejoseph:

"Situations like this are planned for extensively by our advance teams so that the President's itinerary is unaffected by these types of issues."
http://news.sky.com/story/1067480/barack-obamas-limousine-breaks-down-in-israel

Someone should have known that this particular important vehicle works on petrol not diesel. The advance team failed ( but the plan B came to the rescue ).
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by linearity: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ranks007:

Even as disorganized as Nigeria is that mistake is unlikely to occur + state governors even go along with much as 3 cars in their convoy!

This was not some type of convoy...Presidential limos, patrol vehicles, motorcycles, medical ambulances, etc are airlifted separately and arrives at the destination and ready to go before the President's Air Force One.

Since they also air lift Petrol & diesels in tanks and pump them into the various vehicle in the Airport hanger where the cargo plane with these Vehicles landed, it is possible to make mistakes like these.

I have not heard of the Nigerian President or Governo Airlifting their convoy vehicles ahead of time to each country they visits.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by AnanseK(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
linearity:

This was not some type of convoy...Presidential limos, patrol vehicles, motorcycles, medical ambulances, etc are airlifted separately and arrives at the destination and ready to go before the President's Air Force One.
Since they also air lift Petrol & diesels in tanks and pump them into the various vehicle in the Airport hanger where the cargo plane with these Vehicles landed, it is possible to make mistakes like these.
I have not heard of the Nigerian President or Governo Airlifting their convoy vehicles ahead of time to each country they visits.

Thank God it's not a life and death situation. Instead of oxygen cylinder they attach cooking gas to an unconscious injured person.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
duality: the day GEJ will take multiple vehicles and mechanics for his oversea travel, Niraland will be in flames.
They would say he spent thrillions on oversea trip. Some Nairalanders are chronic and career ingrates
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Godyke:

This is serious. So it means they travel with vehicles for ground transportation. Meehn I tire for America and their style o. When they are not going for war. shocked

Before nko you no know. Anywhere the American president is going traveling to, his limos will land and wait for him before his arrival. Secret service says it is a measure to keep the president safe on the ground
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by leonshom(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
So wat? watz d big deal about dis undecided
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by 1009ja: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
So Goodluck Jonathan don go becom petrol attendant for Israel.
Only him could have done that.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Albedo27(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Media reports said the vehicle was mistakenly filled with diesel rather than petrol.

This is a blatant lie, we all know that Isreal is an Holy land and Obama is an illuminati. Light and darkness can't cross path. 1 day his cup ll f*ll and he rather than his vehicle ll drink alumo bitter!

"Situations like this are planned for extensively by our advance teams so that the President's itinerary is unaffected by these types of issues."

http://news.sky.com/story/1067480/barack-obamas-limousine-breaks-down-in-israel
[/quote]
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
What's wrong with the attendant? Was he sleeping? That guy just failed woefully of filling a petrol engine with diesel!A presidential vehicle for that matter. MUMU of the century from Israel!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by fujirice: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That is a country that values the office of the president and therefore,they deem it fit that only noble men should occupy that sit.however in Nigeria,the reverse is the case because vagabonds have found their way into that office and its presidential status has diminished over time.
Name one "vagabond" dat has occupied dat SEAT and u have five seconds to do dat!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Crixina(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Necsy: hummmm! God cn neva b mockd. Dt is a lesson 4 obama nd hs anti-christ team dt isreal is nt a hypocritical nation. He hmsef cld break down if he wld nt stop visitin isreal
dude like seriously...
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
duality: the day GEJ will take multiple vehicles and mechanics for his oversea travel, Niraland will be in flames.
i'm telling you. This people don't support their country. They are just opposed to everything. Whether good or bad, they find fault in anything. Nigerians need attitudinal change, for all of us. Change starts when one begins to have hope and see good, and act accordingly.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Crixina(f): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Donlittle: cuh, are you stupid or you are just an idiot? No offence, i just they ask question
abeg help me ask am
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by InvertedHammer: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
alaoeri: If na GEJ limousine una go see alot of insults.

LOL. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
cool cool
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by sirletua: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
alaoeri: If na GEJ limousine una go see alot of insults.
WHAT HAPPEN THERE IS NO NEWS BUT THE LESSON TO LEARN IS TO PREPAIR FOR THE UNFORTURNATE OWN UP TO OUR MISTAKES AND BE TRUTHFUL TO OUR NATION
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Policewoman(f): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls they should dash me the car.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by camelus: 2:25am On Mar 22, 2013
all4naija: This just prove one thing after all the extreme/advanced technology features only to be broken down by something as simple as mixed-up fuel.

That is a failure on the side of maker of the vehicle.
Where are u from?
Some People can never Learn this is cutting-edge and Sophisticated gadget/equipment.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by browncool(m): 3:09am On Mar 22, 2013
edreesabiodun: GEJ deserves to travel overseas on foot.
Now you make my head spin with too much laugh grin grin grin
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by kabba7(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That is a country that values the office of the president and therefore,they deem it fit that only noble men should occupy that sit.however in Nigeria,the reverse is the case because vagabonds have found their way into that office and its presidential status has diminished over time.

Vagabonds and daylight looters in power !
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by itsmayiela(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2013
if na GEJ vehicle break down for angola.he wil imediatly sack his Protocol officer and den order for d purchase of a bullet proof chopper
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by wwwkaycom(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=duality]the day GEJ will take multiple vehicles and mechanics for his oversea travel, Niraland will be in flames.[/quote
Oga Jona dont need multiple limo after carrying Patience. Dame is more than multiple limo considering all her attachments in such voyages, several millions of dollars, euros and pound sterlings.
You wicked o, u wan make Jona carry more burden make im neck wey don dey break come scatter patapata, men easy o!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by kenmusa: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2013
Wizeboy: I am not in anyway surprise because nobody is perfect, some people just try to be more advanced than other.

If this type of situation happen to any African or the so-called third-world countries President, people would have been saying is because of their uncivilized or corruption or incompetence that cause it.

NO HUMAN BEING IS PERFECT!
Are you justifying the corrupt regime of African leaders?
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by naptu2: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
I'm pretty sure they flew in Marine One (the US President's official helicopter) in a cargo plane for that helicopter ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West Feeling Impact Of Russia Sanctions Too As Oil And Gas Prices Soar / EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) / Robert Bentley Resigns As Alabama Governor Over Illicit Affair With Female Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.