Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel (27355 Views)

Newest U.S. Warship Breaks Down, Has To Be Towed 45 Miles To Shore / Historic Mideast Trip: Obama’s $1.5m Limo Breaks Down In Israel / Obama’s “Four More Years” Breaks Twitter Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Mintayo(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2013
adexsimply: hmmn..well, if the HOLY BIBLE is correct, i don't think PEACE is forthcoming

well,if he succeeds,then he is the anti-christ!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by adexsimply(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Mintayo:

well,if he succeeds,then he is the anti-christ!
Exactly
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Stevsmog: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote
author=ochejoseph]

One
of US President Barack Obama's limousines has broken down in Israel.

The black, heavily guarded limousine experienced mechanical problems in
Tel Aviv before Mr Obama landed in the country for a state visit.

Media reports said the vehicle was mistakenly filled with diesel rather
than petrol.

The disabled limo was swapped for a back-up, and Mr Obama's busy
itinerary in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on Wednesday was not affected.

"This is why we bring multiple vehicles and a mechanic on all trips," US
Secret Service spokesman Edwin Donovan said in a statement.

"Situations like this are planned for extensively by our advance teams
so that the President's itinerary is unaffected by these types of
issues."

http://news.sky.com/story/1067480/barack-obamas-limousine-breaks-down-in-israel
[/quote] and so what?hmn
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Obama is a failure of the highest order. The U.S. is not taking seriously these days because of this pretender.

The Israelis hung the U.S. flag upside down last week in preparation of his visit.

US officials overseeing preparations for next week’s visit to Israel by President Barack Obama were alarmed to see that hundreds of American flags displayed along the main highway approaching Jerusalem were suspended upside down.

The flags, hanging from poles attached to streetlamps along the road, had the stars toward the base of the flag pole, Yedioth Ahronoth reported on Thursday.

Workers raised thousands of flags on streetlamps in and around the capital along routes that the president will take during his three-day visit, which begins on Wednesday next week.

A Jerusalem Municipality official in charge of maintenance explained that the stitching on the flags was in the wrong place, allowing them to be attached to the poles only the wrong way up.

The flags were provided to the municipality by the Foreign Ministry, which hastily ordered new flags to correct the embarrassing error in time for the presidential visit.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/officials-flag-upside-down-stars-stripes/

Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
OK_2_NV: Obama is a failure of the highest order. The U.S. is not taking seriously these days because of this pretender.

The Israelis hung the U.S. flag upside down last week in preparation of his visit.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/officials-flag-upside-down-stars-stripes/

Then f**k Israel! They have always been silly in some sense. I can now realize why the Nazi wanted to eliminate them from the earth due to their hateful tendency. That is pronounced in the Obama visit.

What do they want from Obama? They want him to go to war with Iran just like that without proven evidences that the Nuclear weapons are actually being manufactured in the nuclear facilities in Iran. At the end US would be blamed for taking such action, after Iraqi case of false Saddam Hussein WMD has not be found in distance past.

Please, Israelis are beginning to lose my respect and trust for them. PERIOD!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
all4naija: Then f**k Israel! They have always been silly in some sense. I can now realize why the Nazi wanted to eliminate them from the earth due to their hateful tendency. That is pronounced in the Obama visit.

What do they want from Obama? They want him to go to war with Iran just like that without proven evidences that the Nuclear weapons are actually being manufactured in the nuclear facilities in Iran. At the end US would be blamed for taking such action, after Iraqi case of false Saddam Hussein WMD has not be found in distance past.

Please, Israelis are beginning to lose my respect and trust for them. PERIOD!

shutup! When you have a nobody who never achieved anything in his life time and then suddenly thrust him into power what do you expect?

Israel is not the problem is that immigrant Obama that is the folly at the top!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by badesco(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Boko haram at work.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
OK_2_NV:

shutup! When you have a nobody who never achieved anything in his life time and then suddenly thrust him into power what do you expect?

Israel is not the problem is that immigrant Obama that is the folly at the top!
You are a fool! Of what explanation is this your comment about in what I stated? Please, go and f**k yourself and Israelis. I care less about who they think they are. They are indeed one of the greatest problems on earth today!
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
all4naija: You are a fool! Of what explanation is this your comment about in what I stated? Please, go and f**k yourself and Israelis. I care less about who they think they are. They are indeed one of the greatest problems on earth today!

Boko ediot. The Israelis are at least more productive than you and your barbaric ancestors
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
OK_2_NV:

Boko ediot. The Israelis are at least more productive than you and your barbaric ancestors
You are a nincompoop! Why taking it on me? I am talking about Israel and America you are here going on about me. It proves you are either foolish or just being mislead by Israelis achievement - that, because they have achieved much US must fight for them. Why can they fight for themselves if they are so strong? I think if US is not careful Israel will usher in WW3 by forcefully putting American hand into things at the wrong time.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by eldoradoxx: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
alaoeri: If na GEJ limousine una go see alot of insults.
U dey mind Nigerians and inferiority complex.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by katordidi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
alaoeri: If na GEJ limousine una go see alot of insults.
jonathan has more exotic cars than that limousine, his mercedes S guard is even more sleek.
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by akunjohn(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
wasiudvd: Hmmm! Hope dey will not mistakenly fill airforce 1 with groundnut oil insteal of fuel.

or palm oil,lol
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by vennyvine: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2013
abeg the fuel attendant don shack something,meanwhile why them go put fuel and diesel together. forget story booh
Re: Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel by vipers: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2013
I hear say gej beg oboma to sex shepopotemus so that him go fit enter second tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas / Robert Bentley Resigns As Alabama Governor Over Illicit Affair With Female Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.