Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality (11204 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by deletrue: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=KINGwax]It annoys me wen people like wole soyinka wastes his time like ds as if Nigeria has a president![/quote It annoy me too especially when soyinka run his big mount and head from both sides without showing any physical and practical contributions towards nations building. While i am very angry over this perdon, was it not this soyinka who speed off because of his inability to head the federal road commision. That time, the prof. was asking for fire arms, this and that. All these requests were made available to him, yet he could not face the job that time unlike these days when nigerians are more and more complex. Am not happy with these very lazy people like prof. who is only good in talking down people who takes courage to work even when the circumstances are extremely difficult. Am not surprised considering the characteristics of a typical yoruba man.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by najoke: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2013
uy plus:

You r a bastard 2speak ill against Prof Wole soyinka.. You have a father who hasn't achieved anytn in life, and hs passed on that non-achievemnt DNA across 2u.. He noble n well respected man in hs careeer, who is evn internationally recognsed as a role model like the renonwned apartheid activist, Nelson mandela.. U hf seen da obvious dt da country is in a decline, n da rot is gettn worse, but u chose 2suport ill n thread on an evil path.. May ur genera8tn live 2suffr frm ur ignorance n co-evil ambitions u'v decided 2cling onto.. Yu think moni s evrytn ryt?? U'd raise a family son, dats if ur nt raisin 1 alrdy..gvn em al da gud thns of life wldnt gurantee a healthy home, cos ds curse shall lingr.. If u'v bn paid wit oda ppl's sweat, labor n taxes 2defend social ills n corruptn, may u n ur gener8tns cry a 100folds of doze tears..
^
this is not my style but I am forced to say .........AMEN[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

Kid yourself..... You will be here in 2015, when Nigeria will witness a new dawn
PDP and GEJ will be swept away, and swept into extinction!
Keep displaying your stupidity, naivety and unnecessary arrogance on a public forum .... You will be shocked!

Laffing in khosa
And if I may ask:BY WHO?
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
Before I reiterate to the pressing issues on ground let me first warn the moderators of an impending battle,you have seen some of them here calling their fathers names and you have done nothing about it,not even a ban,when I start ,I repeat when I start answering them which am about to do now and you exercise your banning character on me then hell will be let loose between us.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by AjanleKoko: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam: Before I reiterate to the pressing issues on ground let me first warn the moderators of an impending battle,you have seen some of them here calling their fathers names and you have done nothing about it,not even a ban,when I start ,I repeat when I start answering them which am about to do now and you exercise your banning character on me then hell will be let loose between us.

That one go be e-hell.
Or can you do more than cuss people out in writing here? undecided
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
jas_o:
You're a disgrace to humanity and a suicide as only choice for you to cover up your shame.
If you can’t find anything wrong in what outstanding well-meaning Nigeria condemned, definitely you’re to be segregated because allowing you in this madness is to continuing deteriorating some citizens who we are struggling to revive from brutality impose by this govt. that you’re supporting.

Your generation is a disgrace to humanity,what has wole soyinka done other than condemn all the governments we have in Nigeria??what really is his contribution to the growth of this country
A lousy yoruba man that opens his mouth anyhow.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

shocked grin cheesy

If only your generation can produce a wole soyinka. . . . . .assshole

If your generation can provide a GEJ. Bastard.

So it's constitutional to grant amnesty to a man that was disgraced and sentenced to jail for corruption.What kind of psycho are you for fucksake ?

If your hopeless generation can provide a councillor not even a president. Bastard.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by killuminati(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Soyinka is my guy cool abeg prof, pass me the ganjagrin leave that Otuoke fisherman make we reason
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
uy plus:

You r a bastard 2speak ill against Prof Wole soyinka.. You have a father who hasn't achieved anytn in life, and hs passed on that non-achievemnt DNA across 2u.. He noble n well respected man in hs careeer, who is evn internationally recognsed as a role model like the renonwned apartheid activist, Nelson mandela.. U hf seen da obvious dt da country is in a decline, n da rot is gettn worse, but u chose 2suport ill n thread on an evil path.. May ur genera8tn live 2suffr frm ur ignorance n co-evil ambitions u'v decided 2cling onto.. Yu think moni s evrytn ryt?? U'd raise a family son, dats if ur nt raisin 1 alrdy..gvn em al da gud thns of life wldnt gurantee a healthy home, cos ds curse shall lingr.. If u'v bn paid wit oda ppl's sweat, labor n taxes 2defend social ills n corruptn, may u n ur gener8tns cry a 100folds of doze tears..

You are a true son of your father no doubt,little wonder epilepsy and madness runs in your bloodline.
May it continue runningg until it gets to your 6th generation.
You know no woman stays and your entire maternal household are promiscuous including your mother.may the spirit of incest dwell in your lineage forever. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by vanstanzy(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
slimmy05: I couldn't just ignore this post. Wole should go and sit down abeg or better still go back to oxford classroom. As far as am concerned, Jonathan acted right, am not saying alamco is not corrupt, but is he the only corrupt govt official? Soyinka should also remember how he looted FRSC. Pot calling kettle black.

U mean Soyinka looted FRSC?? grin grin grin But i was informed by my Yoruba colleague that he was framed by IBB, and that

when he (Soyinka) discovered the looting going on under his nose, he left in annoyance. Now who should i believe?

grin grin
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
slimmy05: stop the noise abeg. You talk lyk a cow-ard and a psy_chophat. You can rant your mouth like one who has okro soup in his mouth, why don't you go shout at obj and the rest croonies. You come support Soyinka, who after fighting IBB's administration was given FRSC to manage, but looted the money into his personal account. You guys sometimes prove to me you don't have a mind of your own. He should go to hell, what has he done for Nigeria, how has he improved the state of being of the nation rather than run down every leader. He should go to hell, he's a Nobel Laureate, yes I respect him for that, doesn't mean I still don't respect my baba GO (adeboye) than that unrepented ogboni man. Imagine he was criticising GEJ for kneeling down in from of GO at RCCG camp. He is a fool for condemning GEJ present in front of God. Lame ducks

Do you mind that bastard
Wole soyinka is the cause of the incessant killings we have in our universities today.
He introduced cultism into our system. May god punish soyinka and the useless peopple that support the heinous acts.

May the blood of everyone who has died as a result of cultism rest od soyina and those who blindly support him
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by WuzilistiQ(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Bill cliton pardoned his younger brother for the same crime, am not in support of it but the international community lead by the so called world power country(the USA) should check themsevles before talking, i repeat, i am not happy with the move made by the president because we're all swimming in the swamp of corruption so we need not be surprised, we've seen worse, some governor's house of reps/senates that stole money in this country still work with their heads high and we still go to them to pledge our loyalty in order to be positioned by them, see the police still collecting open-bribery on the high ways and we are surprised with the judgement of the president? Mtcheeww my dear Nlders i don't see anything new about it, for ''if the head of a fish is bad the entire body will go bad as well, all i am pointing at is to the way the int'l community is always trying to Denigrate our Nation, failing to understand that we have good citizens in the country, who are willing to work to see the Nation grow, but if it pains them so much they should come and invade the country, remove all the corrupt people as they've been doing and liberate us, as they've been doing in the Arab world, but they won't because they have finished with us and they want to switch their attention to another part of Africa like Angola and Ghana where they'll fool them, cause chaos and take their oil, now they are done with us(maybe because we don get sense or oil wan finish) so they can say whatever they want, clinton also slept with his secretary nobody comot am for office, dem even vote for am the next term, please they should let us be make them no join us vex, we fit vex our vexation alone.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by sweetgala(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Jonathan's actions are indefensible and morally daft.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2013
vanstanzy:

U mean Soyinka looted FRSC?? grin grin grin But i was informed by my Yoruba colleague that he was framed by IBB, and that

when he (Soyinka) discovered the looting going on under his nose, he left in annoyance. Now who should i believe?

grin grin

Yorubas are pathological liars nau!!
Wole soyinka bankrupt FRSC, he made every member of PC(pirate confraternity)a special Marshal. I remember vividly then.
He is a crook. A coward to say the least.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
vanstanzy:

grin grin
frame ko portrait nii. That dude was busy parking money into his PERSONAL account. He was claiming they didn't give him arms and other necessary things to carry on (blatant lie).
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
na_joke:
^
this is not my style but I am forced to say .........AMEN[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be careful what you wish for so all that's hovering around his generation does not befall you too.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by freebloke: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
ochukoccna: I voted for Jonathan not for PDP shocked shocked shocked
^^^^^^^^^^

Where are the braindead mumus who once advocated the above?
hehehe... I wan chop omellete...but no give me egg chop. grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=deletrue][/quote]

A million likes
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by BlackBaron: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Jonathan seems to be slamming the country into reverse.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by najoke: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Be careful what you wish for so all that's hovering around his generation does not befall you too.
^
Storrrry....abegi park well...who God has blessed....no man can touch.
not even JONA and whats ur name again..em...em....ah yes!, IFI......HEA.........RAM!!!!(dis one na real goat) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by grandstar(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Bayelsa state is swimming in debt! No prizes from where it originated from.

Man certainly has dominated man to his own injury. Eccl 8:9.

We definitely need God's kingdom Matthew 6:9
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Jyde89: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Yes my brother he is thesame man you voted for,whatever he is doin is for the greater good of the country.
e no go better 4 u blooooody eeediot, how much is he paying you to come here and spill trash on his behalf, i dont need to lay much curse on you, your descendant's will do the rest.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by deletrue: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
Tolexander: What a reasonable and responsible man ready to associate with his people not minding the name they were called.
Oluwole Soyinka deserves to be in the hall of fame in 'there is this country'.
while it is very annoying considering this unwarranted pardon, why do you think soyinka is so reasonable, responsible and special? Do you remember when he was asked to head the federal road commission? When he was requesting for fire arms, this and that? Do you also remember that these things were made available to him yet he resigned after serving few months? as usual, he is found of talking people down from both sides of his big mouth, who offer to serve in this time when nigerians are more and more complex. Why did he not take pains to bear and serve. Am not surprised considering the characteristics of typcal yoruba man. Lazy things
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Jyde89: e no go better 4 u blooooody eeediot, how much is he paying you to come here and spill trash on his behalf, i dont need to lay much curse on you, your descendant's will do the rest.

See who e don better for. Goat like you
E better for you nai you dey see who e nor better for.
I pray make unu fit get reach councillor as the highest political post holder for ur generation. Anu ofia, bastarrrrrrrdd
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2013
slimmy05: e don beter for u as u dey sleep for nairaland. Slow-poke. Idiotas like you, bandwagons. You're cursed already.

Lol. U dey mind that anu ofia?
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2013
deletrue: while it is very annoying considering this unwarranted pardon, why do you think soyinka is so reasonable, responsible and special? Do you remember when he was asked to head the federal road commission? When he was requesting for fire arms, this and that? Do you also remember that these things were made available to him yet he resigned after serving few months? as usual, he is found of talking people down from both sides of his big mouth, who offer to serve in this time when nigerians are more and more complex. Why did he not take pains to bear and serve. Am not surprised considering the characteristics of typcal yoruba man. Lazy things

A billion likes.
Furthermore,he is a coward.I remember during the era of late sani abacha,the few bold and courageous men who stood against him was the late Gani fawhemi,soyinka was in the States condemning but sore afraid to come home and fight for a cause he wanted. That's why I respect Gani even in death but not a coward like soyinka.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by deletrue: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tolexander: What a reasonable and responsible man ready to associate with his people not minding the name they were called.
Oluwole Soyinka deserves to be in the hall of fame in 'there is this country'.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Masiya(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
When gurus like wale soyinka are talking one can heaf a siegh of relief. Kodus to you soyinka, I suggest we vote him(GEJ) out of aso rock by 2015. shikena...,..
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by jaso1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Your generation is a disgrace to humanity,what has wole soyinka done other than condemn all the governments we have in Nigeria??what really is his contribution to the growth of this country
A lousy yoruba man that opens his mouth anyhow.

A word coming out of you is a shit from onus. You're a disgrace to humanity I repeat because you've failed in your ability to recognize the truth talkless of saying it. This is one of your quantum failure in human endeavors. This means that you have all that make logical reasoning in you dead and left with empty. Therefore, I medically and sympathetically recommend a silo style of living for you. You’re to be segregated and quarantine so that you don’t infect others with your disease.
Alternatively, commit suicide because life is not worth living for you any longer.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by deletrue: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

You are a true son of your father no doubt,little wonder epilepsy and madness runs in your bloodline.
May it continue runningg until it gets to your 6th generation.
You know no woman stays and your entire maternal household are promiscuous including your mother.may the spirit of incest dwell in your lineage forever. Idiot.
In addition to your powerful prayer, i hereby say a big amen. Meaning, your prayer will come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group / Buhari: Lack Of Foreign Investments Denying Youth Employment / Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.