Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality (11207 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
sobastical: Tired of saying or commenting on anything about this country, but I pray I don't lack the grace to keep praying for the country

Please don't.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by solopumpy227: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001: Show me a man who isn't corrupt and you show me a man who hasn't been offered enough money yet.

Warped mentality! Not every believes in stealing. Not everyone has lost hope in their ability to make it in live without cutting corners. We have upright men, even in Nigeria, who rise to the top only through d sweat from their body.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by najoke: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Dr. Reuben Abati, writing in The Guardian on November 25, 2005 on Alamieyeseigha

"Alamieyeseigha has shown himself to be a dishonourable fellow, unfit to rule, unfit to sit among men and women of honour and integrity, unfit to preach to the people that he leads about ideals and values."

Dr Reuben Abati, on Alamieyeseigha's pardon March 16th, 2013

"Nigerians Reaction To Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Is ‘Sophisticated Ignorance."

^
Money Good o!,now I understand how the 40 laptops crew earn their pay.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2013
solopumpy227:

Warped mentality! Not every believes in stealing. Not everyone has lost hope in their ability to make it in live without cutting corners. We have upright men, even in Nigeria, who rise to the top only through d sweat from their body.

Bla bla bla....Name 3 rich Nigerians that rise to the top only through d sweat from their body...
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by fubbyy(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Am just wondering if GEJ didn't think about what the country's reaction will be towards this action b4 he went into it
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: Am just wondering if GEJ didn't think about what the country's reaction will be towards this action b4 he went into it

The question is: Did he act constitutionally??

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by sweetestboi(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Did you finish JSS 3?
See who is asking and callingg my president mumu
You can't even spell petroleum correctly. Mtcheeewww
Another scumbag processing"hw does d incorrect spelling of petroleum detracts one frm d ish on ground"mtcheww
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by jentlsoul: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2013
I know No any of this SS or SE will condem this nonsense
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by born2boink(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Presidential Pardon, which kind talks bi dat,Na animal talk bi dat, Na Nigeria government
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by najoke: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2013
sweetest boi: Another scumbag processing"hw does d incorrect spelling of petroleum detracts one frm d ish on ground"mtcheww

^
dude,ignore the fool. We are used to their tactics of ignoring the message and attacking your personality or your typographical error.
Just ignore the scumbag-gage
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by andyanders: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2013
If Jonathan is re-elected, I now know that PDP rigs election. This singular act should make Nigerians vote Jonathan and PDP out of power for life because every PDP member is a fraud. None is without fraud as his name.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by TableLeg(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
danniyal: I dont know why we keep lamenting over this issue as if we dont have a choice.We nigerians can collectively end this madness by saying goodbye to Jonathan and PDP in 2015.
Absolutely...
The same set of fooools who voted for the daft punk the last time are the ones moaning the loudest...
Insha Allah, GEJ will be swept aside by a hurricane of angry and suffering citizens of Nigeria
Enough is enough, come 2015, the Otueke vagabond will be back in his riverine community ....
A president Nigeria shouldnt have had, a scumbag ... A douchebag .... Empty vessel ... Brainless, naive and oxymoronic fisherman!
Nigeria cannot afford another GEJ, Lord, hear our prayers, we cannot afford another DUNCE or to prolong the existence of the certified dimwit called GEJ in Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by gerald09(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
I don't get it every single persons inside n outside Nigeria ® complaining bout dis pardon n Mr GEJ hasn't shown any signs of goin back on his action. So he has giving Nigeria a big F*UCK U. Nw what Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ gonna do bout dat? our problem in Nigeria is Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ all kn how to talk and write books, no action While corruption is still at its highest. The alma guy has bin released n if now a free member of the society. Datz all. Its either Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ act or Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ jt let it go like Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ do d rest of the corrupt practices.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by JimmyBoy1: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Obviously you are only concerned about your tummy, not millions of impoverished people in all geopolitically regions of the country.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by gerald09(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Hw are Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ planning to remove PDP come 2015 when Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ can't even remove them from LG election
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by solopumpy227: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001:

Bla bla bla....Name 3 rich Nigerians that rise to the top only through d sweat from their body...

You asked for three so these are 3 of Nigerian Millionaires (in Dollars) who have never been in any public office

Tony Ezenna, Deinde Fernandez, and Prince Samuel Adedoyin

It is not too late youngman to live your dream crime will only bring shame to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by henrysam(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: Am just wondering if GEJ didn't think about what the country's reaction will be towards this action b4 he went into it

Same way he refused to think before increasing fuel price through the removal of fuel subsidy in 2012. The guy dey fall my hand jare.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by ifihearam: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2013
gerald09: Hw are Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ planning to remove PDP come 2015 when Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ can't even remove them from LG election

Its called herculean task. Almost impossible
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by TableLeg(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:
Its called herculean task. Almost impossible
Kid yourself..... You will be here in 2015, when Nigeria will witness a new dawn
PDP and GEJ will be swept away, and swept into extinction!
Keep displaying your stupidity, naivety and unnecessary arrogance on a public forum .... You will be shocked!
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by solopumpy227: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2013
gerald09: Hw are Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ planning to remove PDP come 2015 when Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ can't even remove them from LG election

It is possible if we all vote with our heads and eschew tribal, religion and ethnic sentiments. To prove to you it is possible-in 2011 Presidential election between Buhari/CPC and Jonathan/PDP PDP won Governorship elections in 15 out of 19 Northern states but seven days later PDP only won in 4 states in the Presidential election.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by jaso1(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam: I now see why Prince Afegbua said Wole Soyinka is suffering from mental cirrhosis.
You're a disgrace to humanity and a suicide as only choice for you to cover up your shame.
If you can’t find anything wrong in what outstanding well-meaning Nigeria condemned, definitely you’re to be segregated because allowing you in this madness is to continuing deteriorating some citizens who we are struggling to revive from brutality impose by this govt. that you’re supporting.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2013
I couldn't just ignore this post. Wole should go and sit down abeg or better still go back to oxford classroom. As far as am concerned, Jonathan acted right, am not saying alamco is not corrupt, but is he the only corrupt govt official? Soyinka should also remember how he looted FRSC. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by vanstanzy(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2013
VERY TRUE, WOLE. VERY TRUE! sad sad sad Nigeria is a very corrupt-friendly society.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by najoke: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2013
jas_o:
You're a disgrace to humanity and a suicide as only choice for you to cover up your shame.
If you can’t find anything wrong in what outstanding well-meaning Nigeria condemned, definitely you’re to be segregated because allowing you in this madness is to continuing deteriorating some citizens who we are struggling to revive from brutality impose by this govt. that you’re supporting.
^
u see the bolded ....true talk.....you are not the 1st to say it and will defiantly not be the last either....remain blessed
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by TableLeg(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2013
slimmy05: I couldn't just ignore this post. Wole should go and sit down abeg or better still go back to oxford classroom. As far as am concerned, Jonathan acted right, am not saying alamco is not corrupt, but is he the only corrupt govt official? Soyinka should also remember how he looted FRSC. Pot calling kettle black.
Jonathan acted right? You are pure lunatic ... A mentally deranged GEJ cockslurper!
You and your ilks are the type Nigeria does not need anymore ... With this mentality and reasoning, you are a disgrace to the entire human race...
Fu//cking idio.t!
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by henrysam(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=ifihearam]

The question is: Did he act constitutionally??[/quote?

And is it morally correct to give a state pardon to somebody that was put in care of state money for the betterment of the citizen and embezzled it or a whole state governor that disguised as a woman to jump bail. We should not allow constitutionalism becloud our sense of judgement morals should be displayed by our leaders so as to send positive signals to the governed.
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Did you finish JSS 3?
See who is asking and callingg my president mumu
You can't even spell petroleum correctly. Mtcheeewww

shocked grin cheesy

ifihearam: I now see why Prince Afegbua said Wole Soyinka is suffering from mental cirrhosis.

If only your generation can produce a wole soyinka. . . . . .assshole

ifihearam:

So it's constitutional to grant amnesty to a man that was disgraced and sentenced to jail for corruption.What kind of psycho are you for fucksake ?
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2013
solopumpy227:

You asked for three so these are 3 of Nigerian Millionaires (in Dollars) who have never been in any public office

Tony Ezenna, Deinde Fernandez, and Prince Samuel Adedoyin

It is not too late youngman to live your dream crime will only bring shame to you and your family.

Prince Samuel Adedoyin? Are you joking? I know him personally..Isale oro legbin(The root of money is evil)Check this out

http://www.globalvillageextra.com/NIGERIAN-CEOs-IN-FRAUD-MESS.html
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by uyplus(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2013

You r a bastard 2speak ill against Prof Wole soyinka.. You have a father who hasn't achieved anytn in life, and hs passed on that non-achievemnt DNA across 2u.. He noble n well respected man in hs careeer, who is evn internationally recognsed as a role model like the renonwned apartheid activist, Nelson mandela.. U hf seen da obvious dt da country is in a decline, n da rot is gettn worse, but u chose 2suport ill n thread on an evil path.. May ur genera8tn live 2suffr frm ur ignorance n co-evil ambitions u'v decided 2cling onto.. Yu think moni s evrytn ryt?? U'd raise a family son, dats if ur nt raisin 1 alrdy..gvn em al da gud thns of life wldnt gurantee a healthy home, cos ds curse shall lingr.. If u'v bn paid wit oda ppl's sweat, labor n taxes 2defend social ills n corruptn, may u n ur gener8tns cry a 100folds of doze tears..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by stantob(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Failure to pardon Alams,spells doom for Jonny Bob,he has no choice than to pardon the guy as directed by the "BIG BOZS" who control the affairs of the undecided undecidednation.This government will sink Nigeria if Nigeria is not sunk already.White shame grin
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by Slizbeat(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2013
As much as I don't like what happened, let me be quick to say that "STATE PARDON" is in our constitution and in thuis same constitution, it was stated that the President has the right to grant state pardon to any individual, no matter the crime commited. How do we explain that? When we called for constitution ammendment, a sitting state governor has the effontry to say that we don't need it, that we need a change of attitude. If that constitution had been ammended, then GEJ couldn't have been able to grant Alamieyeseigha that Pardon. Besides, what's the fear about? We say we are wise now and yet afraid that Alams might win Senate. Don't your vote count? Gosh!
Re: Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality by jaso1(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2013
slimmy05: I couldn't just ignore this post. Wole should go and sit down abeg or better still go back to oxford classroom. As far as am concerned, Jonathan acted right, am not saying alamco is not corrupt, but is he the only corrupt govt official? Soyinka should also remember how he looted FRSC. Pot calling kettle black.
When you see your father either this world or after life ask him which effort has he made or where has he contributed to ensure the greatest Nigeria we are now yearning for.
I demanded for your father's name so that the whole people in this forum will know whether the shit you vomited here is to be perceive by same you.
You are not to be blamed, if your dad had join the crusade earlier on the battle against corruption would have been defeated for long, but because he choose a zombie style and attacking those who know the truth with solution but never given opportunity , a strategy to continue growing poverty upon poverty, traitors and syndicate against any progressive move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? / Tolu Ogunlesi Explains The Shortfall In ECA / BRT Lane: Army Officers Fined 25,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.