Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? (1746 Views)

Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For / Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by talkslow(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
I have kept on wondering what is happening to our girls. When you see 2 people in a relationship, the only thing you'll notice is that the guy looks better than his babe. While growing up, girls were beautiful. But now, most of them look like they are wearing mask. Most certainly some girls will have all the right curve but their face will look like shit that was scattered with stone. If you accidentally stumble upon a family picture, you'll notice all the boys looking like mum and girls looking like their dad. In other to be understood properly, I'm talking about girls between the age of 20-30years. If you think I'm wrong, look around your neighbourhood and confirm for yourself. Na my mind I speak so oh, I no be gay abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by rubion: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
you probably reside in Ogun state university thats why you see ugly gurls everywhere
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
^^ or FUT Minna, where you see 1 girl out of every 50 student. angry
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by 190: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
i think say na only me notice am grin grin
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by olumaxi(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Stop am if na joke..OOU girls fyn die..i graduatd 4rm dia mind u
rubion: you probably reside in Ogun state university thats why you see ugly gurls everywhere
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by Popowaa: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Smh

1 Like

Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by okooloyun1(m): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Op u need to change ur enviroment coz for my area fine babes don tire me oooo
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Funny Thread
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Yep.. Guys look better undecided
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by talkslow(m): 5:36am On Mar 22, 2013
Thank God say you sef notice the thing
190: i think say na only me notice am grin grin
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2013
rubion: you probably reside in Ogun state university thats why you see ugly gurls everywhere
OOU actually ranks amongst d schs that has d prettiest gals.. U wld be d first 2 say such...
@Op, its quite relative..
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by KnegroDamus: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Lo' how the daughters of Africa have suffered! [/size]

Its because females skin ages more... thats why they wear make-up and we dont. This is something i noticed also. If you are a guy like me, who likes facial beauty only 1 in every 20 girls you see will look decent without make-up

1 Like

Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by KnegroDamus: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2013
If women stopped wearing make-up tommorow (including fake hair etc.) believe me, they will be the ones toasting you grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by talkslow(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
I totally agree with you
KnegroDamus: If women stopped wearing make-up tommorow (including fake hair etc.) believe me, they will be the ones toasting you grin
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by talkslow(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Are you saying Ogun girls are ugly? Remember Obasanjo is from that state

2 Likes

Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
baibijay: ^^ or FUT Minna, where you see 1 girl out of every 50 student. angry
so true most in gk.
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by hotwax: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Girls are ugly these days. May be its excessive make-up. I dont know.
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by talkslow(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
hotwax: Girls are ugly these days. May be its excessive make-up. I dont know.
but makeup is suppose to enhance the beauty
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by hotwax: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
talk slow: but makeup is suppose to enhance the beauty
Some looks like masquerade/Halloween after make-up.

1 Like

Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by pato405(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2013
too much make up, weather conditions are changing and the reaction from the make up due to global warming is harsh on facial skin. 2. wayward lyfstyle, 3. economic conditions are harsh and guys withstand the stress better. 3. ladies worry too much, double date n spend most of their time thinking of what lies to cook up rather than being relaxed with one guy. grin
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yea yea! This is soo true....
The new fashion trends, favours the guys more!
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by boron10(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP i'm sure you're refering to the dirty yoruba girls in your neighbourhood. Edo girls, delta and girls from south east are very much beautiful.

How would you expect to see pretty yoruba girls when their parents have defaced them with huge tribal marks. The ones with no mark barely have their bath in a day.

Please en, if you need to see pretty Nigerian girls, go and stay in south east or south south. Endeavour to explore other states Life does no end in lagos or ogun state.
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by greedie1(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
KnegroDamus: If women stopped wearing make-up tommorow (including fake hair etc.) believe me, they will be the ones toasting you grin

lwkm4h... funny! grin
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by kay9(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2013

grin U don't say
Re: Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? by talkslow(m): 5:57am On Mar 25, 2013
pato405: too much make up, weather conditions are changing and the reaction from the make up due to global warming is harsh on facial skin. 2. wayward lyfstyle, 3. economic conditions are harsh and guys withstand the stress better. 3. ladies worry too much, double date n spend most of their time thinking of what lies to cook up rather than being relaxed with one guy. grin
Wahala dey oh!

(1) (Reply)

Question For Romance Section Dunces / 8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You / Does He Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.