Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For (1841 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2016
It's not strange to any of us that no set of people have 6 packs like well diggers,i've never seen any well digger without 6 packs. Their job is one of the most effective workouts for 6 packs and the important thing is their consistency with the workout as its their means of livelihood. My advise to guys that need 6 pack so bad is to choose a career that would give you the 6 packs on time,if you're a bank worker or have a white collar job,you can't have much time to work out and can't have 6 packs. If you had one before you got your job,it will later fade out cos you won't have much time to work out to maintain it at a point in time. So,its better you resign and go pick up a shovel and digger and become a well digger.
Ladies,if your boyfriend has a white collar job and 6 packs,its better you leave him now because as he gets promoted and gets richer,he'll get more consumed with business meetings and have less time to work out,his 6 packs will eventually fade out,so it's better you leave the guy and go for a well digger cos that's his chosen career and he'll have 6 packs as long as he still does that work.
(If a 6 pack guy Is what you really want)
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Bilabong(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2016
l have one big pack and that's OK
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Roidatom(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Pourquoi ?
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Lobbish
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by lekjons(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2016
seriously how old are you op

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
lekjons:
seriously how old are you op
well,i think it's beyond yoir understanding,you're still a teenager that doesn't know what sarcasm is
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by lekjons(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
well,i think it's beyond yoir understanding,you're still a teenager that doesn't know what sarcasm is
hmm.. oldman, i know what sarcasm is.undecided

just that the sh!t up there ain't funny..
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Adasun(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
wink
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bilabong:
l have one big pack and that's OK
then you can go to well digging to multiply it by 6
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by trybe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Those things u see on those guys are not packs buh confirn garage
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Really ...... ok cheesy

No I'm playin'.
Thanks Op but
I think there are was ta get tha man ya get ta that state.
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
trybe:
Those things u see on those guys are not packs buh confirn garage
garage Well,i don't know what you mean. All I just know is that those well diggers have solid 6 packs
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Really ...... ok cheesy

No I'm playin'.
Thanks Op but
I think there are was ta get tha man ya get ta that state.
are you speaking in tongue or you're Jamaican?
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by shulamitewoman(f): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Who six packs don help? Otedola, dangote etc all got 1pack..cos dey were busy making money nt six pack..if u have six packs and a comb without d main tin in ya pocket..my broda u r wasting ya tym n career...just saying oo lol
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
are you speaking in tongue or you're Jamaican?
lool grin African American. HI. smiley
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 12:23am On Feb 29, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Who six packs don help? Otedola, dangote etc all got 1pack..cos dey were busy making money nt six pack..if u have six packs and a comb without d main tin in ya pocket..my broda u r wasting ya tym n career...just saying oo lol
Shulamitetell'em (In Soulja boy's voice)
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by emmyluizzz: 12:30am On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Really ...... ok cheesy
No I'm playin'. Thanks Op but I think there are was ta get tha man ya get ta that state.
are u f*cking high on something.......
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 29, 2016
emmyluizzz:

are u f*cking high on something.......
Are you
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
lool grin African American. HI. smiley
Asalam alaykum Senorita shocked what it do? You'd have to teach me your own lingos
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Asalam alaykum Senorita shocked what it do? You'd have to teach me your own lingos
Hey ain't "Senorita" Spanish?
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 3:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hey ain't "Senorita" Spanish?
it is
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
it is
So yer a collector of languages? smiley
Re: Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For by iamrealdeji(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
So yer a collector of languages? smiley
smiley kinda

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity / Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them / #Tag Friday let's have fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.