Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria (902 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by MAYOWAAK: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Everytime I mention Pastor E.A Adeboye in a statement, usually advising that he should take some time to teach about the impact of corruption on society and God’s stance on corruption, there are those who run to my page and begin to say all sorts of things such as “ Touch not my anointed” and some have even gone as far as saying that I cannot advise him as he will be advised by God. Some have even said I should first pray to God and then God will advise him. These people are the sycophants and hypocrites who are destroying this nation. They will not enter the door and will not allow others to enter. Let me ask a question. Was it God that told Pastor Adeboye to declare on his facebook page recently that he had asked to God to make 71 people billionaires? If you answer this truthfully, you will understand that indeed Pastor Adeboye can be advised and he certainly does have his own mind and utterances that come from himself. If Pastor Adeboye wanted to learn French will he not have to go to school to learn it? If Pastor Adeboye does not fully understand the relationship between Democracy, Transparent Governance, Accountability, Social Justice and Community prosperity , will he not have to be counselled or advised about it? After all did he not have to study the bible to become a preacher?

Please Listen, The Church is well positioned today to help Nigeria achieve the Moral Revolution it so desperately needs. But until the Church takes an unambiguous stand on Corruption and yields itself as an instrument of change in the hands of God, Change that we so eagerly desire may just be a distant mirage.
That Moral Revolution that people like Obiageli Oby Ezekwesili mentioned will elude us except the Church takes a stand.

Once again I ask that if you have access to Pastor Adeboye and co. Please ask them to sit down and clearly identify their role in the Moral Revolution that Nigeria needs now and embrace it fully.

http://www.facebook.com/kemi.martins.12
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by Desola(f): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
The same man that publicly annointed corruption? I will never believe anything that comes out of those celebrity pastors anymore in my life! They are one of the major sores of the nation.

Adeboye is part of the rot in our nation.

Yes! I boldly declare it!
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by OurYansh: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
How do you want him to maintain his private jets and even acquire more??
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by Tpave(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls you people should mind your own business and leave the man of God alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by superior1: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
So, corrupt politicians need the man to explain to them corruption is bad, abi??, how many Imam has renounced corrupt officials or the mosques are not in position to do so, the cries of the catholic church over the same matter nko, abeg, go and sit down
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by dopeJemi: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
I Look at u guys and I shake My Head

Wah do u guys Know?

I'd advice u guys 2 shut it tilL d Last day, den we'lL know who is who
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by dopeJemi: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola: The same man that publicly annointed corruption? I will never believe anything that comes out of those celebrity pastors anymore in my life! They are one of the major sores of the nation.

Adeboye is part of the rot in our nation.

Yes! I boldly declare it!

Buh u'lL beLieve anything dat comes out of TB joshua's mouth rite? Smh4u
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by Pataki: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Adeboye had the opportunity not once or twice to speak and publicly chastise the scumbag. Rather, he allowed the scumbag to use his camp ground as campaign ground.

During the time of OBJ, Redeem had tax free importation of materials into the country. What more can corruption entail?!

Was Adeboye oblivious to the prayer against corruption which GEJ and croonies refused to say amen to the other day?

Please, spare us the hogwash.
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by Desola(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
dopeJemi:

Buh u'lL beLieve anything dat comes out of TB joshua's mouth rite? Smh4u

My thought faculty hasn't gone on vacation like yours have so I know too well not to regard any religious fraudster, thank you very much!
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by Desola(f): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
superior1: So, corrupt politicians need the man to explain to them corruption is bad, abi??, how many Imam has renounced corrupt officials or the mosques are not in position to do so, the cries of the catholic church over the same matter nko, abeg, go and sit down

oh, so because the imams are yet to come out and denouce corruption means Adeboye should not only keep mute about it but to to enthrone it?

Adeboye and his ilk are part of the problem and you know it but the doctrine of religion instilled in you from childhood would not make accept or acknowledge the wrong of these men who claim to work in the name of Jesus.

Oloun lo mo eni to n sin oun.
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by Desola(f): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tpave: Pls you people should mind your own business and leave the man of God alone.

It is our business when so called men of God openly endorse corruption and dine with those who make our lives hell, don't you think so.

Suffering and smiling, that is the syndrome you're afflicted with.
Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by superior1: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

oh, so because the imams are yet to come out and denouce corruption means Adeboye should not only keep mute about it but to to enthrone it?

Adeboye and his ilk are part of the problem and you know it but the doctrine of religion instilled in you from childhood would not make accept or acknowledge the wrong of these men who claim to work in the name of Jesus.

Oloun lo mo eni to n sin oun.

Otito loso, Olorun lo mo eni ti sin. If you have not criticized the Imams, don't criticize Adeboye unless we begin to believe you have something against religion or Christianity. Selective criticism is wrong and i insist that corrupt politicians don't need Adeboye to tell them corruption is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye,corruption And Nigeria by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
He who is holy, let him b holy still... He who is unholy, let him b unholy stil. Let God b d Judge of all...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Again With Their "Mago Mago" For Bayelsa State, Local Government Areas Poll / Amosun And GEJ Boys Clashed Openly At Oluwole Awolowo's Burial / The World's Happiest Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.