Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (483954 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Certainly ones b.p will be high after a stressful activity but it varies physiologically with individual. Not every persons blood pressure will be high to the extent that you will be diagnosed of hypertension, while some are normal others might be prehypertensive and some even hypertensive after rigorous exercise. grin
. Thanx emmanuel4fire may God join us in NDA kaduna. Wishing everyone in d house best of luck in the shortlistment. Can't wait 2 start chopping that nine months training. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Yep you can apply and choose your course. But as a serving corp member passing out by June I don't think you can.
yes you can apply so far you can get your discharge cart before the main interview if been shotlisted
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Charlynaira: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Guideway: What is d need of bothering myself to fill d attestation/declaration form; what ever they call it while i dnt hav any God father....I've staked my 2500 for military Job gambling: TRY YOUR LUCK GAME...
I beg! my form should be well dumped till d shortlisment time comes...dnt say i dnt hav faith oooo.... Let's go there friends.... Stay blessed
sad
Guideway: What is d need of bothering myself to fill d attestation/declaration form; what ever they call it while i dnt hav any God father....I've staked my 2500 for military Job gambling: TRY YOUR LUCK GAME...
I beg! my form should be well dumped till d shortlisment time comes...dnt say i dnt hav faith oooo.... Let's go there friends.... Stay blessed
i!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Charlynaira: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
i! Which can yan be dis na?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Who studied catering and hotel management here abeg so that we fit rub mind together
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Don't allow that young man waste his money unless he has someone at the top. Nigerian army might use that to disqualify him because there are alot of people competiting for this job, 1st class, 2nd class upper, 2nd class lower, 3rd class. So he should think very well unless he has someone at the top.
Just 2 days ago, my uncle called an Admiral in the Nigerian Navy to assist me and the Admiral told my uncle to bring 750 thousand naira just to help me with 95 percent assurance. But where I wan 4 get that kind of money from. But, I still hope in God for he makes kings and dethrone them. He sets the poor and make them dine with prince. In God I trust.
For that young man do not apply until your papers are complete.
liar....750k for what?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Mr Guideway give a try do not loose hope. You never can tell which one will work out. I was opportuned to visit Dodan barracks Obalende were I met a lieutenant who told me he applied 7 times before he was given the job. So Mr, don't give up on what you believe in. God has it's own way of turning the table around for your favor. It might even be that that god father candidate may drop out for no reason and they will use you to complete the space. Like I said " God has it's own way of turning the table around. grin
bros, it's not a must to talk, you lie too much. 7 good times for nigerian army job?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Boyowa: yes you can apply so far you can get your discharge cart before the main interview if been shotlisted
they myt use dat against u during shortlistment
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
cyril83: bros, it's not a must to talk, you lie too much. 7 good times for nigerian army job?
Sir, if you doubt me I will take you to Dodan barracks to see the lieutenant.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
cyril83: liar....750k for what?
Please Mr cyril, I hate when you call me a liar. Go to last years Nigerian navy thread 2012 and see what some said. In 2012 Nigerian Navy thread, some where surprised that even the names of those who were not shortlisted in the list came. My question is where did they come from?
Sit down look na dog name.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
May God help us all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Please Mr cyril, I hate when you call me a liar. Go to last years Nigerian navy thread 2012 and see what some said. In 2012 Nigerian Navy thread, some where surprised that even the names of those who were not shortlisted in the list came. My question is where did they come from?
Sit down look na dog name.
As for me I have started processing mine.
hey mr man stop putting fear to pple's mind, no army officer would collect 750k from you, house don't just get discouraged with this poo, what would be will defo be.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: hey mr man stop putting fear to pple's mind, no army officer would collect 750k from you, house don't just get discouraged with this poo, what would be will defo be.
Mr am not discouraging anyone and I didn't mention that the Nigerian Army is not fair in recruitment what am saying is that like in every university where a senior lecturer is allocated a candidate during admission so also is the Nigerian Army. Senior officers are given, then stake holders which include governors, senators, etc and then the masses which comes last.
I don't just text here. I text with information from the right people. And I still maintain my stand that the Nigerian Army is fair in recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2013
eriam: May God help us all
Amen. Lets just keep our eyes fixed on God.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please house I want to know if university certificate contains our date of birth. I haven't collected mine, I only have my statement of result.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Mr am not discouraging anyone and I didn't mention that the Nigerian Army is not fair in recruitment what am saying is that like in every university where a senior lecturer is allocated a candidate during admission so also is the Nigerian Army. Senior officers are given, then stake holders which include governors, senators, etc and then the masses which comes last.
I don't just text here. I text with information from the right people. And I still maintain my stand that the Nigerian Army is fair in recruitment.
u mean among those 3 finalists from each state r candidates of the govornors, senators, stakeholders nd senior officers?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Please house I want to know if university certificate contains our date of birth. I haven't collected mine, I only have my statement of result.
not that of my university am not sure of urs though
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
i hv 3 colleagues in the military, 2 in the army 1 in airforce. none of them had any Godfather when they applied and they got it on first attempt though they r all medical doctors, so dont get scared believe in yourself and pray
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
can any one describe the TYPICAL routine activities on a daily basis of the 2weeks screening programme pls? jst want to hv an idea
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by austinemar: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
For those screened out, is there transport allowances back to their various destinations? Urgent pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
austinemar: For those screened out, is there transport allowances back to their various destinations? Urgent pls
lolz, y not d oda way round; transport for ALL shortlisted candidates to nd frm d screening venue?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
joker5180: i hv 3 colleagues in the military, 2 in the army 1 in airforce. none of them had any Godfather when they applied and they got it on first attempt though they r all medical doctors, so dont get scared believe in yourself and pray
been a medical doctor alone does not guaranty being shortlisted. More than a thousand doctors are applying and all d slots are not up to 1000, so do d math
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Please house I want to know if university certificate contains our date of birth. I haven't collected mine, I only have my statement of result.
if you really have connection in the military you wouldn't bother yoursef with age matter. The age stuff is just a formalty.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
austinemar: For those screened out, is there transport allowances back to their various destinations? Urgent pls
Hahaha. I don't think so sir cos those who participated last year were ask to bring along with them tfare. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: if you really have connection in the military you wouldn't bother yoursef with age matter. The age stuff is just a formalty.
Your way of reasoning is unilateral, one sided. What other advantage do you think one needs age reduction when applying for a job? What about retirement?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
joker5180: u mean among those 3 finalists from each state r candidates of the govornors, senators, stakeholders nd senior officers?
Yea. But they won't tell you. And besides this, they will also collect 2 or more (per state) from the public, I mean the masses and this is based on merit.
Those who went last year would tell you that even some that were not shortlisted came to the camp also. Where did they come from? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
idris4r83: . Thanx emmanuel4fire may God join us in NDA kaduna. Wishing everyone in d house best of luck in the shortlistment. Can't wait 2 start chopping that nine months training. Lol
Amen sir. In God we trust.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
idris4r83: been a medical doctor alone does not guaranty being shortlisted. More than a thousand doctors are applying and all d slots are not up to 1000, so do d math
u missed the point; one can get in to nigerian army without a Godfather, simple.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Yea. But they won't tell you. And besides this, they will also collect 2 or more (per state) from the public, I mean the masses and this is based on merit.
Those who went last year would tell you that even some that were not shortlisted came to the camp also. Where did they come from? undecided
WE have ALWAYS been on the part of merit and so shall it be even with regard to nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2013
afta d screening,a REGIMENTAL POLICE(R.P) OR MILITARY POLICE (M.P) Wil b deployd 2 give u transport wit dia koboko.hehehe.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by andycoy4real(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Pls house do anybody knw d bases 4 shortlisting nd wen r dey going to do d shortlisting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
Uziehot: afta d screening,a REGIMENTAL POLICE(R.P) OR MILITARY POLICE (M.P) Wil b deployd 2 give u transport wit dia koboko.hehehe.
undecided Den go c beat man upon sey e no qualify. If any1 flog u bite him ear commot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.