Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477452 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
andycoy4real: Pls house do anybody knw d bases 4 shortlisting nd wen r dey going to do d shortlisting.
the basis is simply get even if na brigadier general in d nigerian army then u r gud 2 go
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
cyril83: liar....750k for what?
idris4r83: the basis is simply get even if na brigadier general in d nigerian army then u r gud 2 go
See u som1 even told me 1m flat. But emmanuel let's trust in God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
phemywise:
In God We Trust.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
phemywise:
Yea. In God we trust.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm, is only God can that help us out o. I heard d applicants are almost 30,000 and more are still registering before the closing date. By my rough calculations only 735 candidates I.e 20 from each 36 states and 15 from fct will be shortlisted. And out of the 735 shortlisted candidates only 185 candidates will scale through I.e 5 from each 36 states including fct. Looking @ dis figures is very scary and discouraging. When u add up d number
of senators that may each have their slots u will c dat 109 slots are gone, also 36 slots are gone 4 d governors, don't forget that their will also be slots from the over 200 generals in d army, then house of reps members, ministers, presidency all have their candidates. Am not here 2 scare people o but 2 urge us 2 pray seriously over the shortlistment cos is only GOD that have unlimited slots and may He make us be among the successful ones.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fsb(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
@idris just forget machination and look unto God. Success happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Whether or not u are from a senator or a general, if u have a big mound of unsightly pile sticking out from your behind, no godfather can help you and if u complete d race in 30mins when others did in 12-15mins then you are also on your own.

My advice is this, pray about it and then ensure that when God answers your prayer for shortlistment, you'll be medically and physically fit.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
idris4r83: Hmmm, is only God can that help us out o. I heard d applicants are almost 30,000 and more are still registering before the closing date. By my rough calculations only 735 candidates I.e 20 from each 36 states and 15 from fct will be shortlisted. And out of the 735 shortlisted candidates only 185 candidates will scale through I.e 5 from each 36 states including fct. Looking @ dis figures is very scary and discouraging. When u add up d number
of senators that may each have their slots u will c dat 109 slots are gone, also 36 slots are gone 4 d governors, don't forget that their will also be slots from the over 200 generals in d army, then house of reps members, ministers, presidency all have their candidates. Am not here 2 scare people o but 2 urge us 2 pray seriously over the shortlistment cos is only GOD that have unlimited slots and may He make us be among the successful ones.
Even if 1 million register,dat not a big deal.
It has alwys been a tradition.
What will b will b.
Don't come here and start doing primary school calculation.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
fsb: @idris just forget machination and look unto God. Success happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Whether or not u are from a senator or a general, if u have a big mound of unsightly pile sticking out from your behind, no godfather can help you and if u complete d race in 30mins when others did in 12-15mins then you are also on your own.

My advice is this, pray about it and then ensure that when God answers your prayer for shortlistment, you'll be medically and physically fit.
grin Things are changing by the day bro. Was asked to bring 750k to fill a slot of an officer equivalent to a General in the military. Like I said, go for information and try to know one or two high ranked officers who can push your name to the recruitment board. Once your name is on the main list, there is no way they will eliminate you during the screening. But when your name is not there, the medical officer carrying out test can fault you with false results even when you are normal. They won't tell you all this. In your eyes it will look genuine.
Then for the 750k I won't pay a dime. I have given my name to the officers I know. I leave all to God to perfect.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fsb(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin Things are changing by the day bro. Was asked to bring 750k to fill a slot of an officer equivalent to a General in the military. Like I said, go for information and try to know one or two high ranked officers who can push your name to the recruitment board. Once your name is on the main list, there is no way they will eliminate you during the screening. But when your name is not there, the medical officer carrying out test can fault you with false results even when you are normal. They won't tell you all this. In your eyes it will look genuine.
Then for the 750k I won't pay a dime. I have given my name to the officers I know. I leave all to God to perfect.

I beg to differ with respect to the following:

1. The notion that once ur name is on a main list, you cant be screened out.
Do you mean if your name is shortlisted? 20 candidates are shortlisted per state and 15 from the FCT making a total of Bleep. From this, those found to have certain ailments will be dropped from medicals. so again, unless your father is Goodluck J or .... u can b screened from medicals.

2. Its 100% impossible for any genuine officer to ask you to bring woteva sum of money to fill a slot for the rank of captain let alone a general as you have so mentioned. Please beware of obvious fraud....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
idris4r83: Hmmm, is only God can that help us out o. I heard d applicants are almost 30,000 and more are still registering before the closing date. By my rough calculations only 735 candidates I.e 20 from each 36 states and 15 from fct will be shortlisted. And out of the 735 shortlisted candidates only 185 candidates will scale through I.e 5 from each 36 states including fct. Looking @ dis figures is very scary and discouraging. When u add up d number
i dnt believe that "each senator will hv a slot", those senators nd members of house of representatives who r in defence commitee may hv slots but certainly not ALL. application for employment in nigeria has always been like this, i believe i believe many ppl with no Godfathers wil scale through
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
u can learn abt normal results of the tests they routinely carry out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
fsb:

Do you mean if your name is shortlisted? 20 candidates are shortlisted per state and 15 from the FCT making a total of Bleep. From this, those found to have certain ailments will be dropped from medicals. so again, unless your father is Goodluck J or .... u can b screened from medicals.

2. Its 100% impossible for any genuine officer to ask you to bring woteva sum of money to fill a slot for the rank of captain let alone a general as you have so mentioned. Please beware of obvious fraud....
those that hv real Godfathers wunt go for screening, their names appear in the final list, or even appear for training at the camp frm nowhr

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
joker5180: those that hv real Godfathers wunt go for screening, their names appear in the final list, or even appear for training at the camp frm nowhr
All what I said is based on what I know.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
fsb:

Bros na kafachan you from come? Are you a learner?
I said some will be taken from the 20 names they are going to shortlist (2 or so) based on merit and some from Oga at the top. Ogas candidate might not even come to the screening ground till the final list is out.
Who pay 750k, you think say he go follow you dey run and jog? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by andycoy4real(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is just dat me nd ur voice wil nt be heard by dos incharge. I wud ve prefer dam to do an exam to shortlist d 20 persons per state or wot do u think?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Godschild2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Bros na kafachan you from come? Are you a learner?
I said some will be taken from the 20 names they are going to shortlist (2 or so) based on merit and some from Oga at the top. Ogas candidate might not even come to the screening ground till the final list is out.
Who pay 750k, you think say he go follow you dey run and jog? undecided

Please, so many people appreciate the role you've been playing on this thread. But you need to keep your calm, this is a public forum & you don't have to retort at everyone who counters your opinion. There are amicable ways of settling trivial issues. Enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2013
Gods-child:

Please, so many people appreciate the role you've been playing on this thread. But you need to keep your calm, this is a public forum & you don't have to retort at everyone who counters your opinion. There are amicable ways of settling trivial issues. Enjoy!
Um! AM SORRY IF MY PRESENTATION WAS BAD. undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Um! AM SORRY IF MY PRESENTATION WAS BAD. undecided
u sound very mature, i respect that. you are the type of person we need in the army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2013
idris4r83: u sound very mature, i respect that. you are the type of person we need in the army
yimu!...we don't need liar in the army.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2013
xykms101: we don't need liar in the army.
I DEY LAUGH O
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fsb(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2013
Anyway, goodluck to all Nairalanders who applied for the short service program.

Has anyone tried running 2miles or 3.2km yet? Please post your best laptime to encourage others...

I'm planning to take mine on Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Your NYSC DISCHARGE CERT is needed during online registration. Thanks.

Please is it possible to leave the NYSC DISCHARGE CERT part blank, then upload it after POP in june?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fsb(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
With respect to NYSC, officially it's a core requirement but I know someone who applied for DSSC during d end of NYSC and without a certificate yet and he was taken...Question is how long is your leg?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2013
fsb: With respect to NYSC, officially it's a core requirement but I know someone who applied for DSSC during d end of NYSC and without a certificate yet and he was taken...Question is how long is your leg?

Thanks. Please where can i get the form in Imo state?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2013
xykms101: yimu!...we don't need liar in the army.
I guess you're new in this thread. All what I said is evidence based. Like I said and will maintain my stand, I was asked to bring 750k by a ranked officer equivalent to a General in the military.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2013
melojames:

Please is it possible to leave the NYSC DISCHARGE CERT part blank, then upload it after POP in june?
YOU CAN LEAVE IT BLANK OR JUST UPLOAD AN EMPTY SHEET, BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU WAIT PATIENTLY TILL NEXT YEAR.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2013
melojames:

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
melojames:

Thanks. Please where can i get the form in Imo state?
You can get it at Ecobank in your state. Although not all branch sells the pin.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thanks. I appreciate your response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Okongrace(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
pls wen is d closing date 4 dis i want2apply.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Okon grace: pls wen is d closing date 4 dis i want2apply.thanks
May 12. That is 12 days from today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.