Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478819 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Jocyman: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls does anyone here have news on dis NN pple,why dem dey do us like dis na,for police i hrd cadet is next year bt other rank might start recruitment before d year runs out...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by godello: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Is the army dss screening for kaduna zone over, Or still on going.?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2013
godello: Is the army dss screening for kaduna zone over, Or still on going.?
I believe its over
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was screened out in kaduna based on medicals. For those that faced the selection board in kaduna....was brig.gen T.C UDE part of the board? When will the final list be out? Is it possible for one to make the final list even if one is screened out for medicals?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nawa ooo.ds screening tough ds year,xpecially d medicals.
U will surpriz to visit ur medical doctor,only to b told u ar gud 2go.
A frnd was screened by NA medicals ,but was qualified for NAF medicals.
So much godfadarism in play.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
NAF Medicals? Dats has taken place yet, we are still waiting for selection board list. Abi dat happened last year?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
mimzy007: NAF Medicals? Dats has taken place yet, we are still waiting for selection board list. Abi dat happened last year?
Don't get it twisted boo, he's talking about the just concluded Army SSC AFSB interview in KD. See wetin NAF anxiety dey do mimi o grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chukzy na u anxiety dey catch oo, sotay u no fit read wetin the guy write "but was qualified for NAF medicals" abi u no see dat part? Read again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
mimzy007: Chukzy na u anxiety dey catch oo, sotay u no fit read wetin the guy write "but was qualified for NAF medicals" abi u no see dat part? Read again.
Was referring 2 his 1st paragraph... Anxiety mimi grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
& I was refering to the NAF part, if there was no reference to NAF you would agree with me that there would be no need for my statement.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
mimzy007: & I was refering to the NAF part, if there was no reference to NAF you would agree with me that there would be no need for my statement.
I'm so loving the way u r bombarding me... Damn! I am in luv #LipsAreSealed# Anxiety mimi grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by azidomedogo: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
zinaun.....i see u.how far?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
mimzy007: Enjoy.
I winnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! #Shouting out loud, running naked outside †̥☺ celebrate my victory over mimi# grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by heed101(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chukzy001:
I winnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! #Shouting out loud, running naked outside †̥☺ celebrate my victory over mimi# grin
r u aiit
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chukzy001:

Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Who is this randy fellow? you just dug ur own hole, trying to get attention. If u had hopes b4, just kill the hope. Go to romance section, b4 angry guys tie u here and flog u silly.

@ azido, I sight you. U nor go free COAS pikin?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2013
heed101: r u aiit
I don't think so, kinda high on bitterleaf
DaYoungOfficer:

Hmmmm
Hmmm grin
ladepete: Who is this randy fellow? you just dug ur own hole, trying to get attention. If u had hopes b4, just kill the hope. Go to romance section, b4 angry guys tie u here and flog u silly.
1. I aint seeking attention silly!
2. I owe no bagger an explanation.
3. Dis is NL, freedom of speech
4. Are u familiar with d term "metaphor"?
5. Bros, do well!
6. ђã†̥ type of "I'm tryna make d room lively don't u get"?? No insults intended... Its jus so lame dat guys pocknose a lot dis days even better than ladies.
7. Ladepete, I see u in "anger management" googles. grin
I rep nonsence jists when I'm really hyper Нёнё☺☺нёнё☺☺

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by azidomedogo: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ladepete .coas abi?lolzzz abeg who help me see mcfrank
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by frprof(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Can't believe it! candidates are stll in Awgu yet to see the panel. Over 600 were evicted and abt 400 are remaining. The style ds yr nawaa o!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phils: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Al'men don dey know their square root from the prevailing SITREP. The room is getting quiet. May be is the behaviour/comments of the latest jew chicken that bored the thread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2013
What is the current stage of the DSSC screening at Enugu? Anybody in the house with the update?
...Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2013
They have started facing the board,A friend of mine from Nassarawa said in 2hours or so it will be their turn.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2013
mimzy007: They have started facing the board,A friend of mine from Nassarawa said in the 2hours or so it will be their turn.

Tnx Dear.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
ananne: I was screened out in kaduna based on medicals. For those that faced the selection board in kaduna....was brig.gen T.C UDE part of the board? When will the final list be out? Is it possible for one to make the final list even if one is screened out for medicals?
PLS WAT AND WAT DID THEY SCREEN IN THEIR MEDICALS? WAT AREAS DID THEY SCREEN DURING THEIR MEDICALS? PLS UR ANSAS R NEEDED URGENTLY. TANKS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by maximum5: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2013
NA is all about godfatherism because their way is not pure at all and the way they screen people out in this their selection board,based on medical that is pratically falsefied and they will accuse of you of havin one sickness or the other and when you want to confront their doctors,for them to tell you why you were being evicted based on medical, their MP and RP will pursue u away and ask u to leave the selection board immidiately. But the candidates with top godfathers will fight 4 theirs and they will be taken bk immidiately after evicting them. In other words, the main candidates for the job have already been selected by the big godfathers and are now waiting for the final list to come out. When will Nigeria be ever better and do things base on free and fair cryNA is all about godfatherism because their way is not pure at all and the way they screen people out in this their selection board,based on medical that is pratically falsefied and they will accuse of you of havin one sickness or the other and when you want to confront their doctors,for them to tell you why you were being evicted based on medical, their MP and RP will pursue u away and ask u to leave the selection board immidiately. But the candidates with top godfathers will fight 4 theirs and they will be taken bk immidiately after evicting them. In other words, the main candidates for the job have already been selected by the big godfathers and are now waiting for the final list to come out. When will Nigeria be ever better and do things base on free and fair

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Bros no be small thing ooooooo we just de 82 div ooooo nothing is happening here oooo we don't know the one oga at top wnt oooo we don get house here. Some guys will be here in enugu till next wk na God go help us .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2013
dadyjoe: Bros no be small thing ooooooo we just de 82 div ooooo nothing is happening here oooo we don't know the one oga at top wnt oooo we don get house here. Some guys will be here in enugu till next wk na God go help us .
Amen! @ least u shud thank God dat u avent been screened out... Jus focus απϑ pls, no dullings... U will testify!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chukzy001:
Amen! @ least u shud thank God dat u avent been screened out... Jus focus απϑ pls, no dullings... U will testify!
Thks so much i know the God that brought me to the stage will make me to be successful in jesus name amen .
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emirald87(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote
author=dadyjoe] Thks so much i know the God that brought me to the
stage will make me to be successful in jesus name amen .[/quote] Bro joe, how u dey, are u gud to go? Best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.