Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478695 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
nwekesimon68: PLS WAT AND WAT DID THEY SCREEN IN THEIR MEDICALS? WAT AREAS DID THEY SCREEN DURING THEIR MEDICALS? PLS UR ANSAS R NEEDED URGENTLY. TANKS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2013
samobaba4u: Bro joe, how u dey, are u gud to go? Best of luck.
Thks so much i am through with the board yesterday at about 8pm on my way to lagos now .
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2013
dadyjoe: Thks so much i am through with the board yesterday at about 8pm on my way to lagos now .
Safe journey joe, pls kind enlighten us on the processes 4rm medicals tru facing the board tank u. As in the tins that were screened during the medicals ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwekesimon68: Safe journey joe, pls kind enlighten us on the processes 4rm medicals tru facing the board tank u. As in the tins that were screened during the medicals ?
Thks so much the 1st is the exam, then certificate screening, after this the mean thing which is the medical first u will pull off all ur clothes just ur unclothedness then d medical man will check even u anus and flat foot and also tattoo, then u move to were ur blood and urine will be taken also ur teeth and eyes will also be check finally ur BP and height and weight will be check that's all about the medical. After the eviction u will go for the race and that same day we did the obstacle crossing finally is facing the board. I thk almighty God who saw me through out this exercise without sickness or injury and i know that that God will still shortlist my name at this final stage. Thk u lord for giving me this my dream job let ur name alone be glorified .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by survtony(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Boss, what dd they ask u @ d interview? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2013
surv tony: Boss, what dd they ask u @ d interview? Thanks
Question on my field Electrical Engineering and 1 current affairs where is river Benue located that is all about the interview what there want is ur boldness and not else. I need every one prayer to be shortlisted for the final thnks as u assist me in ur prayers God is the highest God father he is called GOD THE FATHER .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2013
dadyjoe: Question on my field Electrical Engineering and 1 current affairs where is river Benue located that is all about the interview what there want is ur boldness and not else. I need every one prayer to be shortlisted for the final thnks as u assist me in ur prayers God is the highest God father he is called GOD THE FATHER .
.You will make it,I assure u that,If u hav reached this stage without any external help except God,nothing shall prevail against u.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2013
nnesochim: .You will make it,I assure u that,If u hav reached this stage without any external help except God,nothing shall prevail against u.
Amen and Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2013
"Where you think you have an oga at the top,
another applicant has an oga at the top, that is
ur oga at the top's oga." Truest talk! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
dadyjoe: Question on my field Electrical Engineering and 1 current affairs where is river Benue located that is all about the interview what there want is ur boldness and not else. I need every one prayer to be shortlisted for the final thnks as u assist me in ur prayers God is the highest God father he is called GOD THE FATHER .
May God almighty prevail in ur case may he lift u up and establish u into the army in Jesus Christ name. PLEASE HOW MANY PER STATE FACE THE BOARD? THE EXAM IS IT ESSAY OR OBJ HOW MANY QS? AND WATS UR ADVICE TO SOME OF US THAT ARE WAITING 4 NN ,THE TINS WE SHUD XPECT THERE WEN THE LIST COMES AND HOW TO GET READY B4 THE LIST? tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
what next after d interview cus for the ssc we did interview two weeks ago nothing yet. I just pray my name shld b in d next shortlist
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Let's hope for supplementary list this week hopefully on friday.
Training commences February 2014.
Victory is from God alone.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Camille Golgi: Let's hope for supplementary list this week hopefully on friday.
Training commences February 2014.
Victory is from God alone.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
Supplementary ke? Which supplementary list again abeg
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=nwekesimon68] May God almighty prevail in ur case may he lift u up and establish u into the army in Jesus Christ name. PLEASE HOW MANY PER STATE FACE THE BOARD? THE EXAM IS IT ESSAY OR OBJ HOW MANY QS? AND WATS UR ADVICE TO SOME OF US THAT ARE WAITING 4 NN ,THE TINS WE SHUD XPECT THERE WEN THE LIST COMES AND HOW TO GET READY B4 THE LIST? tanks[/quote my brother is to keep on prayers there is nothing God can not do just pray that God favoure will be on u. That's all I assure u with God all things are possible true talk
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by prince088: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shege zina. So with all ur mouth dem screen u out. U don see as e dey be now. I tot u said madawaki's faith can never be ur faith. So 'village things' ff you reach Enugu too. Abi no be so u dey tell applicants wey don try more than 1ce.oga kindly stop giving ursef hope that army is investigating anything. Bull crap. Who are u self?That army will be investigating cos some people were screened out. Next yr.buy form and learn to keep ur mouth shut. I wasn't shortlisted @ all, but we are both in the same position again now. Not mocking you, just want u to learn. You have started counting too......

Where you think you have an oga at the top,
ur oga at the top's oga. Quote of the year jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Expect a supplementary list, hopefully this friday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 3:52am On Nov 11, 2013
I no fit laugh abeg. Which one be supplementary list again? Na admission list? Choi, nothing wey person no go hear o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2013
tenderlaw: I no fit laugh abeg. Which one be supplementary list again? Na admission list? Choi, nothing wey person no go hear o.
Like I said, there will be supplementary list. Please keep yourself updated and check punch newspaper everyday, hopefully on friday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2013
prince088: Shege zina. So with all ur mouth dem screen u out. U don see as e dey be now. I tot u said[b] madawaki's faith[/b] can never be ur faith. So 'village things' ff you reach Enugu too. Abi no be so u dey tell applicants wey don try more than 1ce.oga kindly stop giving ursef hope that army is investigating anything. Bull crap. Who are u self?That army will be investigating cos some people were screened out. Next yr.buy form and learn to keep ur mouth shut. I wasn't shortlisted @ all, but we are both in the same position again now. Not mocking you, just want u to learn. You have started counting too......

hey,are u mad??why refer to me?stoopid ediot,bad belle oloshi,u dnt even knw d difference between faith and fate
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi:
Like I said, there will be supplementary list. Please keep yourself updated and check punch newspaper everyday, hopefully on friday.
where is dis one 4rm? Pls allow this thread 2die a natural death just like oda threads dat concerned this job pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi: Expect a supplementary list, hopefully this friday.
them go get COAS list after d supplementary list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oncovin: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2013
prince088: Shege zina. So with all ur mouth dem screen u out. U don see as e dey be now. I tot u said madawaki's faith can never be ur faith. So 'village things' ff you reach Enugu too. Abi no be so u dey tell applicants wey don try more than 1ce.oga kindly stop giving ursef hope that army is investigating anything. Bull crap. Who are u self?That army will be investigating cos some people were screened out. Next yr.buy form and learn to keep ur mouth shut. I wasn't shortlisted @ all, but we are both in the same position again now. Not mocking you, just want u to learn. You have started counting too......

@ prince i hail u no be small. Zina claimed dem no like him face and also cos coas is from his state dat is y he was disqualified. My q begging 4 ansa is: dem rite "boko haram" 4 zinaunreal face? Lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2013
Isn't it suppose to be final list you guys should be expecting,wats with the supplementary?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by last4eva(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2013
mimzy007: Isn't it suppose to be final list you guys should be expecting,wats with the supplementary?

xup mimzy! So u are here,
Any gist abt NN??
Hmm! We are still keeping our hopes up, atleast, u z and i quote, ''afta 100 days from d date of aptitude test''........
So tell me, wats d latest??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2013
Dats grt. The list will turn up eventually, I wonder wats up wit NN but you guys keep your hopes up, We too are waiting for NAF. The good thing is for sure we won't wait this long.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi:

Sorry the way i may sound but it‘s just a fact... Wake up from your sleep & stop dreaming...even if Army need more candidates to fill up some shortages on the just concluded selection exercise,they won‘t publish any supplemetary list rather do it their own way...Oga at the top syndrome. Goodluck to you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2013
The info is not for all. Like I said check punch newspaper this week for supplementary list. Thanks.
Regards,
Emmanuel4fire.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Emmanuel wats with the new ID?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2013
oga prince. abeg ignore this post wey I quote. na one of the nairaland babies wey dey always give Seun and mods problem be that. he was among the end time crusaders too. posting end time things on every thread. for real world, I sure say u go order am to to something like this....... grin

Madawaki01: hey,are u mad??why refer to me?stoopid ediot,bad belle oloshi,u dnt even knw d difference between faith and fate

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2013
mimzy007: Emmanuel wats with the new ID?
My princess, I just love the name "Golgi". Camille is my nick name.
Camillo Golgi is an Italian Physician, a cytologist, pathologist and a nobel laurate. He discovered the Golgi complex, an organelle situated at the cytoplasm of the cell. The golgi complex is an organelle that package protein in cell before secretion.
Camilo also contributed alot to human anatomy and even won a nobel prize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.