Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477793 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2013
dadyjoe: Waiting for the list God u are the one that lead me through out to the final board interview i have put my trust on u for the final list in jesus name amen thk u lord jesus for all u have done for me .
do u know when d list will be out? Cos I heard december
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2013
bliss11: do u know when d list will be out? Cos I heard december
If d training starts in January,unfailingly d lists must b out n December.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls, did anyone here have an abnormal ECG reading and still scale through the medicals? I know a few pple that had normal ECG on their results and they were still screened out. Someone told me they look at the graph and the readings beside it that they do not look at the summary given by the ECG machine. In other words, someone might have a good graph and readings and the machine will summarise it as borderline or abnormal ECG, while someone may have a normal ECG but the graphs and readings are not ok. I need clarifications from those that scaled the medicals and faced the board.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abeychemica(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
The advice i will like to give is dont ever go with an abnormal ECG to the selection board.either it is abnormal or not.i dnt believe they read any graph,i dnt tink they hv dat luxury of time to do dat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
abeychemica: The advice i will like to give is dont ever go with an abnormal ECG to the selection board.either it is abnormal or not.i dnt believe they read any graph,i dnt tink they hv dat luxury of time to do dat.
hmm...someone i know had a normal ECG on his result and he was screened out. Another had abnormal ECG AND scaled through.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
ananne: Pls, did anyone here have an abnormal ECG reading and still scale through the medicals? I know a few pple that had normal ECG on their results and they were still screened out. Someone told me they look at the graph and the readings beside it that they do not look at the summary given by the ECG machine. In other words, someone might have a good graph and readings and the machine will summarise it as borderline or abnormal ECG, while someone may have a normal ECG but the graphs and readings are not ok. I need clarifications from those that scaled the medicals and faced the board.
Bros d screening exercise is jst a waste of Man power ad finance,it ntn bt waste of time,it jst a way 2 fulfil all scripture bt got no basis
U were dey ad u knw wat I mean
Nobody wud own up 2 wat u askn
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
ananne: hmm...someone i know had a normal ECG on his result and he was screened out. Another had abnormal ECG AND scaled through.
Hw fit U ar depends on hw connected U ar,
Let us wait ad see hw d final list wud look lik if dey wud eventually mak it,let wait ad C
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
ananne: Pls, did anyone here have an abnormal ECG reading and still scale through the medicals? I know a few pple that had normal ECG on their results and they were still screened out. Someone told me they look at the graph and the readings beside it that they do not look at the summary given by the ECG machine. In other words, someone might have a good graph and readings and the machine will summarise it as borderline or abnormal ECG, while someone may have a normal ECG but the graphs and readings are not ok. I need clarifications from those that scaled the medicals and faced the board.
my ecg was abnormal and I scape tru d medical. I face d board. all I need from nairalanders is prayer for my name to come out. that screening no b shereshere at all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
if Nigeria is been a good nation. How many will join army. but due to unemployabily that is affecting d nation. I just pray God shld have mercy if all we are going tru in this nation is a sin of out forefathers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
shereef19: if Nigeria is been a good nation. How many will join army. but due to unemployabily that is affecting d nation. I just pray God shld have mercy if all we are going tru in this nation is a sin of out forefathers
For now don't expect things to be good, just be good yourself, stay positive and contribute your best to the development of the nation.
Naija - Sodom and Gomorah, just the righteousness of few that's saving the nation.
God is willing, able, ready.
Victory is from God alone.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
shereef19: my ecg was abnormal and I scape tru d medical. I face d board. all I need from nairalanders is prayer for my name to come out. that screening no b shereshere at all
PLS SIR HOW DID THEY SCREEN ALL UR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES? IS THERE ANY MASTER COPY WICH THEY HAD TO USE AND DISQUALIFY SOME BODY? How did they do it? Tanks and may God almighty see u tru. Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
nwekesimon68: PLS SIR HOW DID THEY SCREEN ALL UR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES? IS THERE ANY MASTER COPY WICH THEY HAD TO USE AND DISQUALIFY SOME BODY? How did they do it? Tanks and may God almighty see u tru. Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
General emperor:
Hw fit U ar depends on hw connected U ar,
Let us wait ad see hw d final list wud look lik if dey wud eventually mak it,let wait ad C
pls oga emperor how did the certificate screening it go? Do they have master copy of all ur credentials b4 u give them ur originals to cross check? Did they screen people out bkos of their certificate? If yes wat was their reasons pls enlighten me. Tell me how they conducted the cert screening. Do u tink they visited all the skuls we went to including nysc to comfirm our credentials? Tanks in anticipation. God bless u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: pls oga emperor how did the certificate screening it go? Do they have master copy of all ur credentials b4 u give them ur originals to cross check? Did they screen people out bkos of their certificate? If yes wat was their reasons pls enlighten me. Tell me how they conducted the cert screening. Do u tink they visited all the skuls we went to including nysc to comfirm our credentials? Tanks in anticipation. God bless u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Nigerians are indeed the most blessed people on earth. Just met FOF4U couple of days at Asaba. The guy is good. What a nice guy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: pls oga emperor how did the certificate screening it go? Do they have master copy of all ur credentials b4 u give them ur originals to cross check? Did they screen people out bkos of their certificate? If yes wat was their reasons pls enlighten me. Tell me how they conducted the cert screening. Do u tink they visited all the skuls we went to including nysc to comfirm our credentials? Tanks in anticipation. God bless u

There was no master copy of all your credentials. It was a visual screening. Depending on the Officer that handles your State, some error can be ignored if only you can convince him from some questions he will ask you. Though the one that handled my State was a bit strict & one of my friend was affected (evicted) by an obvious error on his WAEC Cert. So ensure you keep all your credentials in order most especially Birth Cert,Primary Sch Leaving Cert./Testimonial,WAEC/NECO,Degree/HND Cert. & NYSC Cert.
Many Candidates were screened out becoz through Certificates & such problems include : over age,some common error in their cert.,incomplete cert., fake cert.,e.t.c. (all through visual screening & some simple calculations). Schools Candidates passed through were not visited at this stage but will be visited when one must have been shortlisted for training.

Don‘t forget... Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2013
9izguy:

There was no master copy of all your credentials. It was a visual screening. Depending on the Officer that handles your State, some error can be ignored if only you can convince him from some questions he will ask you. Though the one that handled my State was a bit strict & one of my friend was affected (evicted) by an obvious error on his WAEC Cert. So ensure you keep all your credentials in order most especially Birth Cert,Primary Sch Leaving Cert./Testimonial,WAEC/NECO,Degree/HND Cert. & NYSC Cert.
Many Candidates were screened out becoz through Certificates & such problems include : over age,some common error in their cert.,incomplete cert., fake cert.,e.t.c. (all through visual screening & some simple calculations). Schools Candidates passed through were not visited at this stage but will be visited when one must have been shortlisted for training.

nwanne kedu.....its me AN 30. How are you? Do u have an i dea when the final list will be out? Heared the list is already with the military secretary. May the lord grant us our heart desires.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
9izguy:

Tanks my dear. But wat wud they be looking for wen they get to the skuls later. Any idea? Pls spell it out. Tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2013
ananne: nwanne kedu.....its me AN 30. How are you? Do u have an i dea when the final list will be out? Heared the list is already with the military secretary. May the lord grant us our heart desires.

My Brother adim ok, kee kwanu ka imere? Itz been a while.
Well,am not too sure of when the final list will be out but we are hoping by Month end or early December.
May God grant us success ooo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2013
shereef19: if Nigeria is been a good nation. How many will join army. but due to unemployabily that is affecting d nation. I just pray God shld have mercy if all we are going tru in this nation is a sin of out forefathers
Pls, are you from ogun state?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alious11(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don Demu: It has been at the MS since last week
. correct
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
ananne: nwanne kedu.....its me AN 30. How are you? Do u have an i dea when the final list will be out? Heared the list is already with the military secretary. May the lord grant us our heart desires.
AN30 shocked ? This na ur nebo 4 parade ground BA16. Sup dude? 4 sure d list is at d MS alrdy. Hope we jam 4 training coursemate
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
samobaba4u:
Pls, are you from ogun state?
yes ssc og 8 n u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don Demu:
AN30 shocked ? This na ur nebo 4 parade ground BA16. Sup dude? 4 sure d list is at d MS alrdy. Hope u we jam 4 training coursemate
guy how far...how u dey? Are u on 2go? Add me lets chat. Ma username is ltify. I pray almighty allah grant us our desires....amin.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
shereef19: yes ssc og 8 n u
oga shereef how far? Were u shortlisted for SSC or DSSC? Did u face the board? If yes, what kind of questions were u asked? How many pple faced the board in ur state? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
ananne: guy how far...how u dey? Are u on 2go? Add me lets chat. Ma username is ltify. I pray almighty allah grant us our desires....amin.
Ameen mutumina. Aint on 2go man and I dnt wanna drop my digits or email add here. Mayb u cn hlp me out if u knw hw dis NL PM works. U de Abj make we huk up?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
shereef19: yes ssc og 8 n u
Me no knw se my potential coursemates dey here o..sup man?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don Demu:
Me no knw se my potential coursemates dey here o..sup man?
them dey. Where 4 abj u dey stay? Hope say u no follow spoil academy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don Demu:
Ameen mutumina. Aint on 2go man and I dnt wanna drop my digits or email add here. Mayb u cn hlp me out if u knw hw dis NL PM works. U de Abj make we huk up?
i stay at lagos. OHOFGAGCIBD. Hope u can crack the basic code. Hola me on whatsapp when u do. Its time we think like the soldiers we wanna be.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2013
bliss11: them dey. Where 4 abj u dey stay? Hope say u no follow spoil academy
Hehehe.... I de Accra Street for Zone5

Rembr drill shed welcom notice? "Here we make u do it even against ur wish" So u better ginger up soldier boy..lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2013
ananne: i stay at lagos. OHOFGAGCIBD. Hope u can crack the basic code. Hola me on whatsapp when u do. Its time we think like the soldiers we wanna be.
Charlie oscar papa yankee.. ll holla at yah soonest
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Don Demu:
Hehehe.... I de Accra Street for Zone5

Rembr drill shed welcom notice? "Here we make u do it even against ur wish" So u better ginger up soldier boy..lol
I dey gingered o

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.