Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (475095 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2013
I will always appreciate my God for making this shortlist a successful one . to all that even apply that their name is not shortlisted for the screening to the level of people that make it to the stage of facing the board I prays that God will bring a better offer for each and everyone of una. and to us that our names came out is not by our power but God favour. I prays He makes the training an easy task for everyone one of us. on this trend now Pls let start discussing the do n don't of Nda may God make it easy for us cus I remember the screening how it goes..... comment pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mcbussy(m): 2:37am On Dec 27, 2013
shereef19: I will always appreciate my God for making this shortlist a successful one . to all that even apply that their name is not shortlisted for the screening to the level of people that make it to the stage of facing the board I prays that God will bring a better offer for each and everyone of una. and to us that our names came out is not by our power but God favour. I prays He makes the training an easy task for everyone one of us. on this trend now Pls let start discussing the do n don't of Nda may God make it easy for us cus I remember the screening how it goes..... comment pls

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2013
The list is now on the site. Www.nigerianarmyms.org. The photocard is the one printed out after applying online.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kenneylee(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Can the successful candidates enlighten us what they feel they did right that other candidates failed to do?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Kenneylee: Can the successful candidates enlighten us what they feel they did right that other candidates failed to do?
pls everybody did d right thing its just God's favour and grace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oyemie(f): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2013
bliss11: pls everybody did d right thing its just God's favour and grace
does anybody know wen d training wld commence
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
O'yemie:
does anybody know wen d training wld commence
next week sunday
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
shereef19: I will always appreciate my God for making this shortlist a successful one . to all that even apply that their name is not shortlisted for the screening to the level of people that make it to the stage of facing the board I prays that God will bring a better offer for each and everyone of una. and to us that our names came out is not by our power but God favour. I prays He makes the training an easy task for everyone one of us.s
their is no such thing as easy training for those of u going for ssc.The NDA drill wing makes u do it against your will/wish for that's the only way you can be cracked for this job.sorry
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls hux wia is ''dadjoe'' hope he made d final list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2013
FOF4u: Pls hux wia is ''dadjoe'' hope he made d final list?
I hav asked d same question sometime ago,i even asked him if he is d same 'dmasjecticjoe'.........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls who r leaving from Lagos to Kaduna
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
happy new year in adv
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year NLders friends.....................
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nicago: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2014
I want to encourage my peeps here not to give up. The first time I applied for DSSC Army was in 2007 and I've applied to the three services almost every year since then. God crowned my efforts with success in 2013. My first interview invite came in 2011 for the Navy but I missed it as I didn't get the information on time and was not around as at then.
2012 I didn't get any but 2013 I got both Army and NAF.

God will see us through the training as well.

Never give up on your dreams, it's the worst thing you can do to yourself. Need I say that I also attempted the NDA Regular Course over 4 years and the best I got then was to be on Reserve list for 53RC who are going to be decorated as Majors this year.

Everyone has his/her time. Try not to miss yours. One can only claim to be lucky when PREPARATION meets OPPORTUNITY.

Trust in God and He will see you through if it is HIS will for you.
Nairaland has been a source encouragement for me.

I thank Mr Seun Osewa and all the mods on this site. Special thanks to those who gave us information.
Emmanuel4fire, Gambudu, I see you..

God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Abrespect: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
SAFE JOURNEY 2 ALL D RESPECTABLE & ENVIABLE DSSC/COURSE 20 & SSC/COURSE 42, DAT'LL BE TRAVELING 2MORO & SUNDAY. I WISH U ALL A SUCCESSFUL TRAINING @ UR DESIGNATED INSTITUTIONS.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
safe journey to all of us. am leaving lag to Kaduna tomao
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2014
Safe trip my beloved brodas. God protect u all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Perowsky(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Please who has the idea should help me out. (1) a serving personel who is in HND2 now can he/her go for NYSC? (2) am through with my OND nd i want to apply for 71ri, i want to continue my education when serving, will it be possible?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2014
I wish all shortlisted nairaland candidate a successful trip to Kaduna and makurdi. May my God crown all your efforts with success. May the Sun of righteousness shine on you and may Divine favor locate you. I pray today, you shall not want your mate. May God make you ten times better and outstanding than your competitors and may you live till the end of the drilling all this I ask and pray to God for you through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Wishing you guys a successful trip and drilling.
Will miss you guys. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by holland1987: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
as a serving personnel u cant serve in d nysc scheme again cos ur already serving the country in d highest form and as for u enrolling with ur ond in d 71rr u can still further in d army, but my advice to u is to apply either in naf or nn u stand a beta chance of furthering nd coming out with a rank above other with ssce certificates.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Perowsky(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
holland1987: as a serving personnel u cant serve in d nysc scheme again cos ur already serving the country in d highest form and as for u enrolling with ur ond in d 71rr u can still further in d army, but my advice to u is to apply either in naf or nn u stand a beta chance of furthering nd coming out with a rank above other with ssce certificates.
tnkx brother, but army na my life. When am through with my HND, DSSC on my mind.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
I wish you guys all the best as you commence your military training. The lord will see you guys through till the very end. This thread came to an end effective from tommorow. Looking forward to the 2014 thread that will start by march when the army will place an advert. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Congrats to all succesful DSSC 21 and SSC 42 candidates starting training today,I pray dat none of you shall lose ur life,u shall come out victorious in the next six months,congrats.I think is now safe to say that the thread is closed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Romics: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Good day everyone,congratz to those who were chosen.Please I'm just aspiring to start the registration this year how do I go about it? Please what are the first basic set of steps I should take. I have a Bsc in statistics.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Romics: Good day everyone,congratz to those who were chosen.Please I'm just aspiring to start the registration this year how do I go about it? Please what are the first basic set of steps I should take. I have a Bsc in statistics.Thanks
Ur ambition is good,wait until dey advertise,is always around march or there about.and dat should be in another thread not this one.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Godsfree: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Congrat to all successful Dssc and Ssc. Please when is NAF recruitment for 2014 coming up.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Abrespect: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
This trend is officially closed. training activities has long commenced at KAD & MAK. Best of luck 2 all wishing 2 join NIGERIA Military in 2014.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Gud morning friends, pls let us all cease frm asking questions in this trend because people shortlisted have already gone for trainings. Let all the aspirants meet at the new trend. Best of luck to y'all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mods pls kindly close this thread.we are done with it. Seconders plss
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
gambudu: Mods pls kindly close this thread.we are done with it. Seconders plss
. Seconded.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2014
undecided
Uziehot: . Seconded.
Firsted
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Following the motion for the closure of this thread by the concerned nairalanders, i therefore declare that this thread be close permanently. All other actions on this thread should solely be for reading or research purposes without which the violator be banned until further notice. Thanks for ur contributions towards making this thread very lively till this very moment, all inquiries by someone from another person should be sent direct to the person through private messages to his email address and try to check out for the 2014 version of this thread which will sooner or later make front page. Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.