Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (483909 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodayg(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
banks in abk (union & ecobank) have nt started d sale of d access code yet....dey said dey've nt received any directive 2such effect.......pls house, where else can i get??.....any bank selling it in lag?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Vetsolo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
U mean www.oga@dats all
emmanuel4fire:
Maybe. JUST SEND UR APPLICATION NUMBER TO OGA AT THE TOP. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Vetsolo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
I got mine at abk 2day wot are u talkn abt
ayodayg: banks in abk (union & ecobank) have nt started d sale of d access code yet....dey said dey've nt received any directive 2such effect.......pls house, where else can i get??.....any bank selling it in lag?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
The Yearly Biggest Scam of the Century that Nigerian Army does in the Name of Recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rexmarysweet: The Yearly Biggest Scam of the Century that Nigerian Army does in the Name of Recruitment.
My friend stop that. It's not a scam. I got friends who entered through dssc. The fact that you didn't succeed does not mean others won't succeed. Please don't discourage us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Vetsolo: I got mine at abk 2day wot are u talkn abt
Are you a Deltan?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Vetsolo: U mean www.oga@dats all
grin I mean tight connection. That means man wey know man wey man wey know man.
But above all confide your trust in God, for God is the marshal of of marshals. Confide in God bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Vetsolo: U mean www.oga@dats all
grin I mean tight connection. That means man wey know man wey man wey know man.
But above all confide your trust in God, for God is the marshal of all marshals. Confide in God bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My friend stop that. It's not a scam. I got friends who entered through dssc. The fact that you didn't succeed does not mean others won't succeed. Please don't discourage us.
GUY U'LL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT REX MEANS, REASON WELL U'LL KNOW WHY. LETS FACE IT, OUT OF 23,000 APPLICANTS THEY'LL SHORTLIST 800, IS THIS NOT A SCAM?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
ayodayg: banks in abk (union & ecobank) have nt started d sale of d access code yet....dey said dey've nt received any directive 2such effect.......pls house, where else can i get??.....any bank selling it in lag?
thats the phrase they use if they dnt want to sell, they dnt need any directive frm anubody. the process is time consuming and many branches dnt want to do it. dnt wait for them look for whr u can get it in another state, no branch is selling in kano we hv to go to kaduna

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
GUY U'LL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT REX MEANS, REASON WELL U'LL KNOW WHY. LETS FACE IT, OUT OF 23,000 APPLICANTS THEY'LL SHORTLIST 800, IS THIS NOT A SCAM?
My brother it's not a scam. At least they didn't force us to buy the form. It's bad when one judges and indent the image of a noble profession because of his personal failure. Before you cook beans, you need to remove the shaft. That's exactly what the Nigerian Army is doing. It's not a must that everybody that applied must be there. It's from the crowd that you get the good, better and best. So my bro lets try as much as possible to see good in everything. ALWAYS LAUGHING grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Vetsolo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well i feel ur puslse my broda true it kan b painful wen one dnt make d list u wonda wots dia critaria bearn d favoritism dat bemourns d recruitment so taekwando u mite nid to see d gud n d argument
emmanuel4fire:
My brother it's not a scam. At least they didn't force us to buy the form. It's bad when one judges and indent the image of a noble profession because of his personal failure. Before you cook beans, you need to remove the shaft. That's exactly what the Nigerian Army is doing. It's not a must that everybody that applied must be there. It's from the crowd that you get the good, better and best. So my bro lets try as much as possible to see good in everything. ALWAYS LAUGHING grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Vetsolo: Well i feel ur puslse my broda true it kan b painful wen one dnt make d list u wonda wots dia critaria bearn d favoritism dat bemourns d recruitment so taekwando u mite nid to see d gud n d argument
Hmmm. smiley
Vetsolo: Well i feel ur puslse my broda true it kan b painful wen one dnt make d list u wonda wots dia critaria bearn d favoritism dat bemourns d recruitment so taekwando u mite nid to see d gud n d argument
Hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ohsix06: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls under d qualications i my to list 4rm 1st degree to pry six certificate or it's 4 proffesional course lik ict,icon nd stuff lik dat pls explain 4 me. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ohsix06: Pls under d qualications i my to list 4rm 1st degree to pry six certificate or it's 4 proffesional course lik ict,icon nd stuff lik dat pls explain 4 me. Thanks
Yea.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Do we have some one in d room who have pass tru d interview exercise? If yes, pls can u tell us about it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tonyeverready(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
samobaba4u: Do we have some one in d room who have pass tru d interview exercise? If yes, pls can u tell us about it
. Jst be physically fit. Blood pressure, height, no flat foot, blood test for any disease, eye sight and colour blindness, and above all keep your eyes opened when u get to dat stage although they try their best to be as fair as possible but dis is naija where bullshit happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ohsix06: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wht of d examination passed colum
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
tonyeverready: . Jst be physically fit. Blood pressure, height, no flat foot, blood test for any disease, eye sight and colour blindness, and above all keep your eyes opened when u get to dat stage although they try their best to be as fair as possible but dis is naija where bullshit happens.
What about penis and scrotum size, do they also use it to screen people? And what are the necessary blood test. Is it mp, sputum, serum blood sugar, typhoid, genotype, serum urea, serum creatinine, cholesterol, manteux test. Then what about stomach as in big and flat tommy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ohsix06: Wht of d examination passed colum
You can use your ssce or neco to fill that column.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ohsix06: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
D qualification u jst said yea pls clearify it wel 4 me cos dat d only tin i don't get. Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
In d qualification section are we to fill professional qualification or wat?
emmanuel4fire:
You can use your ssce or neco to fill that column.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
What about penis and scrotum size, do they also use it to screen people? And what are the necessary blood test. Is it mp, sputum, serum blood sugar, typhoid, genotype, serum urea, serum creatinine, cholesterol, manteux test. Then what about stomach as in big and flat tommy.
i guess simple screening tests like blood group, blood sugar and may be genotype
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
waiting to hear from nigerian army that am shortlisted
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
T.stone:

That's good. Is it that they have it already and want to wait till wednesday? Please if they will on wednesday, please would you help me to get mine too?

I got mine last week thursday and i just finished the online application.
Where are you leaving
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
samobaba4u:
I got mine last week thursday and i just finished the online application.
GOT IT AT AROMIRE AVENUE BY ALLEN JUNCTION. ALL U‘LL DO IS DROP UR E-MAIL FOR D GUY AND HE WILL FOWARD IT TO U BEFORE CLOSING HOUR.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
The pin is out just that d network is bad that‘s why the will tell u its not available
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
joker5180: waiting to hear from nigerian army that am shortlisted
grin HAHAHA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
samobaba4u:
GOT IT AT AROMIRE AVENUE BY ALLEN JUNCTION. ALL U‘LL DO IS DROP UR E-MAIL FOR D GUY AND HE WILL FOWARD IT TO U BEFORE CLOSING HOUR.
congrat. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
phemywise:
Have faith, leave d place blank and submit. Dey may not even check dis tins b4 dey shortlist. Since ur P.O.P is by second wk of June, ur cert would be ready b4 d screenin per adventure dey shortlist u.
I did d same last year but it didnt work. So bro beta wait for nxt yr unless u have a very good backing cos a guy from niger state obtained d form also and told me his name would be out. He said a General who hapened to b his uncle already told him to obtained d form and when d list came out i saw his name in niger state.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
PrinceAdebola: hello NL, Dont knw what to do with d form after signing. pls any info wi b of help. Thanks
You should have wait untill ur name is out b4 signing any of d form. I have my last year signed form with me which is of no use. I just wasted money on transportation to my state for signing. When ur name is out then u can go ahead and sign. Since u are nt submiting it untill u are invited for interview.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Please house, have been having issues with the LGA when filling the application form. Various local govt aint showing. What can I do please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.