Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477016 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
pato405: has anyone been able to secure a pin/application card ?
I got an info from one of the ecobank staff that the signal would be released on the 12th of april and sales will begin on the 15th of april in ibadan,i don't know for other states sha!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
phemywise:
u must be a crazy fellow, omo Ibadan.
Lolz. Omo ibadan wey sabi ur scope na.

Na only you?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fopdnewton: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyril83: I got an info from one of the ecobank staff that the signal would be released on the 12th of april and sales will begin on the 15th of april in ibadan,i don't know for other states sha!
I sense politics here. Hoping to hear the real story from my uncle who is a brigadier general,for 3days his not been picking up undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by faithuak(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wat abt Bsc(ed),Home Economics Science,can I apply 2?(Food Science)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyril83: I don't believe you, have been to like 4 ecobank branches in ibadan and i couldn't get any pin. Are you now telling me that everybody will have to travel to lagos before we could get the pin besides I asked a friend in lagos to check ecobank @ onipanu for me, stil same story. No bank has the pin at d moment.

Don't even try to ask anybody to send u money so u can help them.

@ll beware of this guy, he might be one of those guyz from topix.com.
My dear Cyril stop insulting Phemmywise. The fact that the form is not available in some branches does not not mean other branch won't have. Go to Ecobank website and extract their customer care service number in your state. Call them and ask them if they can assist you with where you can get the form within your state to buy. Information rules the world. If you keep criticizing you are not helping yourself. Just try and do what I said. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
faithuak: Wat abt Bsc(ed),Home Economics Science,can I apply 2?(Food Science)
Is home economics related to food science? If it is then apply under dssc.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
fopdnewton: I sense politics here. Hoping to hear the real story from my uncle who is a brigadier general,for 3days his not been picking up undecided
Hahaha. Very funny. Stay house dey wait for the form. A major general was the one who told me that the form is now on sale.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Dbeloved1: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello pls how about the nigerian navy ?.
Pls when will the The Nigerian Navy DSSC form be out ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyril83: Lolz. Omo ibadan wey sabi ur scope na.

Na only you?
I insist u are a crazy and frustrated fellow, so if u traversed d length and breath of ibadan and failed simply means pple can't get it eslewhere again? U are a crazy fellow. For ur info am the four hundred and ....... Person to register, dat means over 400 av already registered. Stay there and be waistin ur time, bush boy, wetin I won do wit ur 2,500? Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My dear Cyril stop insulting Phemmywise. The fact that the form is not available in some branches does not not mean other branch won't have. Go to Ecobank website and extract their customer care service number in your state. Call them and ask them if they can assist you with where you can get the form within your state to buy. Information rules the world. If you keep criticizing you are not helping yourself. Just try and do what I said. Thanks.
have you been able to secure any form or you don't need it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Do we have anybody in the house who has gotten his pin/form apart from dat scammo *phemmywise*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
phemywise:
I insist u are a crazy and frustrated fellow, so if u traversed d length and breath of ibadan and failed simply means pple can't get it eslewhere again? U are a crazy fellow. For ur info am the four hundred and ....... Person to register, dat means over 400 av already registered. Stay there and be waistin ur time, bush boy, wetin I won do wit ur 2,500? Nonsense.
stop lying scammo, pple like you plenty site na, some of una dey drop numba sef. Ur scope is down man.

Na only you dey lagos abi army headquater dey lagos?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyril83: stop lying scammo, pple like you plenty site na, some of una dey drop numba sef. Ur scope is down man.

Na only you dey lagos abi army headquater dey lagos?
See me see trouble oo,guy. I ask u for money or I collect money from ur papa? Pls and pls don't comment on my post again plssss. I kno it can be frustratin tryin to get it, but I think u should act more maturly in dis situation. If u can't wait for ecobanks in Ibadan to start sellin come to sabo branch in Lagos, there might be odas though but dat was where I got mine and u will reverse all dos nasty words of urs.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Hahaha. Very funny. Stay house dey wait for the form. A major general was the one who told me that the form is now on sale.
A major general in the army told you d form is out and you couldn't get d form yet.

Phemmywise told us in his first post that he got the form @ onipanu and we sent people there to chk for us they said they dint have it now onipanu has turned to sabo yaba. Abeg abeg I go need un-follow this thread joor.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Huslertee: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
And why will u just keep accusing someone without any evidence? I'm sure phemmywise has registered and has done well by giving out the address of the branch where he got his pin. I think your judgement is a bit harsh and you'd be surprised some more sensible persons will benefit while you keep condemning.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyril83: A major general in the army told you d form is out and you couldn't get d form yet.

Phemmywise told us in his first post that he got the form @ onipanu and we sent people there to chk for us they said they dint have it now onipanu has turned to sabo yaba. Abeg abeg I go need un-follow this thread joor.
Guy we no want u here again. U are a fool. Who b ur boy boy wey u send go onipanu? I pity urlife, pple are busy registerin while u are condemin(insultin). U are so dull dat u can't read and understand simple information. I don't think d Army need daft pple like u, ur coments are so disgustin, Almajiri even beta pass u. Maybe d Almajiri guy don register now, we kno see am again. Fool.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
For the serious guys in d house, pls b4 u start registerin make sure u kno ur weight, height(in metres), u must register wit ur o level result and u will av to upload ur NYSC cert., Age cert, State of origin(LG) and finally ur primary schl Cert or testimonial as d case may be. For me I kno get certificate na testimonial I upload. And again, d maximum size of passport u can upload is 100kb so make sure ur passport is not more dan dat size, also.............sorry av forgotten, will post it wen I remember, gudnite guys. Love u all except cyril

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 1:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Guys i got today at Ecobank Emab Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja and registered this afternoon around 1PM, My reg number is 007* (Don't wanna give the last digit out to be on a safe side). I went back to get for someone and they were experiencing network difficulties so I couldn't get.

I made a mistake while filling the form though. I didn't know that signing the attestation would submit the form as I didn't select any Corps or Service from the drop down menu. I was hoping to come back and fill it when I had made up my mind. Will this affect my application in anyway??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2013
sandysprax: Guys i got today at Ecobank Emab Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja and registered this afternoon around 1PM, My reg number is 007* (Don't wanna give the last digit out to be on a safe side). I went back to get for someone and they were experiencing network difficulties so I couldn't get.

I made a mistake while filling the form though. I didn't know that signing the attestation would submit the form as I didn't select any Corps or Service from the drop down menu. I was hoping to come back and fill it when I had made up my mind. Will this affect my application in anyway??

u can update ur application at any time b4 the closing date
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2013
sandysprax: Guys i got today at Ecobank Emab Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja and registered this afternoon around 1PM, My reg number is 007* (Don't wanna give the last digit out to be on a safe side). I went back to get for someone and they were experiencing network difficulties so I couldn't get.

The que. Is did u finish filling the form? And did u agree to the terms and condition bla bla bla under and clicked on final submission? If u did den there is notin u can do abt dat again. If u try loggin in it will only take u to the page where u can print the attestation and photocard and not the main registration page, well dats wot is displayin on my page don't kno abt urs u can try sha. And pls guys be extra carefull while fillin it cos u can't register twice, u may av to wait till next year. Gud mornin my wonderful friends. Pls let's share our experiences 2day here, may God help us. Aluta Continua Victoria Ascerta!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by murphysum(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2013
House please...Do they consider junior secondary certificate as an important document 2 b presented during screening excercise. just lik dat of primary certificate.i just wanna know...4 educational arrangement yrs cos i hav reduced age and i dnt want Bleep up...thank 4 ur prompt response
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2013
murphysum: House please...Do they consider junior secondary certificate as an important document 2 b presented during screening excercise. just lik dat of primary certificate.i just wanna know...4 educational arrangement yrs cos i hav reduced age and i dnt want Bleep up...thank 4 ur prompt response
Not necessarily secondary schl cert but either GCE, WASSCE or NECO certificates. U must show somtin there. Just make sure there is no dis-connect btw ur primary sch cert and university cert. And pls calculate very very well while doin ur age reduction. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2013
phemywise:
The que. Is did u finish filling the form? And did u agree to the terms and condition bla bla bla under and clicked on final submission? If u did den there is notin u can do abt dat again. If u try loggin in it will only take u to the page where u can print the attestation and photocard and not the main registration page, well dats wot is displayin on my page don't kno abt urs u can try sha. And pls guys be extra carefull while fillin it cos u can't register twice, u may av to wait till next year. Gud mornin my wonderful friends. Pls let's share our experiences 2day here, may God help us. Aluta Continua Victoria Ascerta!

That's the case with mine too. When I log in, It only takes me to the place where i'm required to print and get certain documents signed by different organisaitons; the court, local govt, parents, etc.

I didn't know that agreeing to the terms and conditions will finally submit the form. I had the intention of coming back to fill that part when I had made up my mind about it. Dunno if this will cause me any hassles.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2013
sandysprax:

That's the case with mine too. When I log in, It only takes me to the place where i'm required to print and get certain documents signed by different organisaitons; the court, local govt, parents, etc.

I didn't know that agreeing to the terms and conditions will finally submit the form. I had the intention of coming back to fill that part when I had made up my mind about it. Dunno if this will cause me any hassles.
sorry broda but uv just been erased(no pun intended)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2013
sandysprax:

dont kno what u guys can do abt it oo, but i fear the worse.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ohsix06: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2013
Guy i can yet get d pin in ogun state na same old story wil hav 2 cm 2 lagos cos it beenin 2 ves me. Pls wht shld i do?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9raCash: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
in the drop down menu of the corp and services are we to select the corp where we desire to serve? pls someone shuld reply ASAP! Thanks....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ohsix06: Guy i can yet get d pin in ogun state na same old story wil hav 2 cm 2 lagos cos it beenin 2 ves me. Pls wht shld i do?
if u can be patient den i think u should wait, it should be available everywhere later. but u may not find it easy gettin it in lag too. some guys like me av bn so lucky anyway. u can try sabo branch just incase u find ur way to lagos
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by co2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls what are d needed documents in filling the form
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
these ecobank guys r jokers, none of their branches in kano is selling, i called their customer care in lagos nd the lady there said "we hv not recieved anything to that effect" yet some guys here claimed to hv gotten it in lagos. r those branches selling 'illegally'?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
joker5180: these ecobank guys r jokers, none of their branches in kano is selling, i called their customer care in lagos nd the lady there said "we hv not recieved anything to that effect" yet some guys here claimed to hv gotten it in lagos. r those branches selling 'illegally'?
nobody is selling anytin illegally. its real, a friend of mine got his at the same sabo branch here in lagos and hr has even completed his registration and printed out every damn tin, though he complained abt the speed network, still very slow
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by murphysum(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
To every one in d house dt stay in owode,ota,sango area...i got my own pin @ eco bank branch infront of indommie around oju ore just nw..after waited 4 so long. i checked cannan land branch as well.they said they've issued wt d platform dt can print d pin...just 2 inform d house..so dt u can try there as well...gud luck 2 evr one...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.