Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth (852 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth by DonaldsN(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Never ignore a person who cares and love you. One day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars.

Re: The Truth by pato405(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2013
Re: The Truth by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 28, 2013
Very, very true.
Re: The Truth by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 28, 2013
And when dawn came
She left me
I had been playing games
And she knew it

Ignored her time and again
Less words, more play
Christ! I found stars in the horizon
That's me, a virile bison

Alas, by morn the stars slipped away
Into the cursed skies, they melted
And at the dusk of day;
There was no moon, all became dark and gray

-Sauer

Are you regretting something, dork? Don't put people's pic here without their permission wink
Re: The Truth by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Last time i checked, u can't breath without an oxgen mask on the moon.
Why chase discomfort in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Her To Win Miss Nigeria? / Do You Really Want A Good Man? / The 15 Most Annoying Things About Being A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.