Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy (856 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy / U Fit Bold Challenge An 8 Feet Tall Guy With Huge Muscles Who Is Toasting Ur Babe 4 Ur Presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by haitto99(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2013
seriously most ladies we see today wld neva want to date a short guy,dey prefer 6ft+ tall guys why?
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by Monicasque(f): 12:20pm On May 30, 2013
M a tall girl so i don't think it would be ideal to be with a guy shorter. I am 1.65 and ladies always ( well mostly) prefere to date someone taller than they are but i have noticed how most short guys actually like tall sisters
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by Fourcade(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2013
^^Thatz average height for a lady.You are not TALL tongue
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 30, 2013
Different pple wit different taste, nt all ladiez like tall guyz sum prefer short ones
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by haitto99(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2013
Monicasque: M a tall girl so i don't think it would be ideal to be with a guy shorter. I am 1.65 and ladies always ( well mostly) prefere to date someone taller than they are but i have noticed how most short guys actually like tall sisters
at 1.65 u are just averagr am 1.84,u see d difference?
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by haitto99(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2013
90% of ladies like tall guys
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by Monicasque(f): 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
haitto99: at 1.65 u are just averagr am 1.84,u see d difference?

yep
Re: Ladies!! The 6ft+ Tall Guy by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2013
gone are dose days of tall,well-endowed chubby nigerian women,nowadays what u have are midgets wit pancakes on dere ugly faces lookin like scare-crows wit their saggin boobs and ass.so for d sake of their unborn kids,they try hookin up wit tall dudes.if not na hobbits they go jus dey born.
THE REAL AFRICAN WOMEN ARE NO MORE,WHAT WE HAVE REMAINING ARE JUST SHAFTS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Likes You / Can The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Rule In Favour Of Same-sex Marriage? / I Prefer Married Woman To Spinsters.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.