Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26280 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Dstar1(f): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2013
achi4u: And people still want to remain in north.

rubbish
pls can u accommodate me,shelter me, n get me job?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by dankano9: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2013
we too hope the stopage of this inhumane acts,but ur view on it sounds inhumane too,that is the problem of black race esp on afica,we do not respect humanity rather we respect ethnicity.illiteracy or what?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Desola(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2013
OliverPin: our problems are weigh beyond that. its a pile of political "jaga jaga" for the past 70years. we"ve rared it now its hunting us down..... they say what you sow you will rip. its just a pity innocent nigerians are the ones paying for it. May God be with us smiley

I see that my sarcasm was lost on you.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: Aren't you tired of saying that poo?
No. Don't worry, i will also pray 4 u .
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by pankere(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2013
ichidodo: BOOMSHAKALAKA!!
BOOMSHASHA! MIMI!!! grin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by dankano9: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2013
pls leave him alone he stays away knowing nothing and commenting blindly.Igbos dominate the northen Nigeria's bussiness,let them go i occupy Emeka's shop at K/ruwa mkt.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tonididdy(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2013
how many dye?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by killuminati(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2013
Find Out!:

- The North has no money (apparently, the south has the money).
- The North doesnt want to secede from Nigeria(even all the boko versions havnt given that as a condition)
- The bomb blasts (especially in Kano & in recent times) have targeted NO TRIBE OR RELIGIOUS SECT IN PARTICULAR but they have resulted in massive loss of lives n properties = further impoverishment & underdevelopment of the north.

Pray Tell,

DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE THAT THESE BOMB BLASTS ARE REALLY ORCHESTRATED BY THE CORE NORTH

FORGET THE ''ALLAHU AKBAR'' CHANTS (IF ANY), DOESNT THIS LOOK LIKE SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE BENT ON SENDING THE NORTH BACK TO THE STONE AGE??

I think the NORTH is actually THE VICTIM here. Where do you see people incessantly bombing their own country or region & killing themselves? Especially when they've shown that they have the skill and sophistication (abokis) to throw these bombs elsewhere (or is any part of the country particularly safe??)

Is the average northerner happy with the bombings??

Bill, i know GEJ can do no wrong in your eyes, but let us reason abeg.

1 like
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tomakint: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2013
tinnymerit:
How will you said that?,are you to control the minds of all?,it should be optional.
Are you a born-donkey or a trained-donkey? Are you that blind and insensitive to see what these parasites (funky mallams) have done to our economy all these years? I can never be a party to the congregation of marauders cool
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Fadelex(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?
there are so many xtians that are from north, even in maiduguri, go to places like gombe, taraba, jos, kaduna and so on and u will see dat xtian populatiins there are so great
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Donmams(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.

This is how most southerners on NL think. Shame.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Beaf1: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2013
We know these bombings and killings are being sponsored by south for political reasons. Two things are involved; they are looking for a pity for their son (the Scumbag) to rule beyond 2015 or they want to use this as a reason to seek for a divide because of oil.

Even US sacrificed hundreds of its citizens in the Sept 11 'attack' to enter Irag and Afganistan and control the oil. I just pity Igbos because they are being killed by their socalled brothers. My Igbo friends please open your eyes, you went to the north to look for a livelihood not to be slaughtered by your own kinsmen.

Some Abokis have brains you know.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Caseless: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Burger01: Something should be done about those 'Virgin Hunting Ali Babas'.... Enough is 'Enough'.. Btw, uncle Jona, when are we disintegrating? I think it's about time for the disintegration of Nigeria and allow those Islamic terrorists go their fvcking ways..... sad
i hope those ones caught in lagos will not have their way to d south when nigeria breaks. Fatuous post!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by vandarsar(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2013
That's totally impossible in this kinda occurrence.

And the proliferation of mobile and other devices is not helping at all. Blogs, social networks are an effective means of spreading news among the youth of nowadays that punch.... Just look at this op, he lives a few meters away from the explosion.

Billyonaire: When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by odehaj: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2013
Jazzgreen:
my friend grow up,will the president tak up arms and enter the terrorist camp ?? he is workin ,if nt for this bombing ,wat about the 50 bokoguys killed ,blame it on the imcompetence of the security forces cos i dnt c why a bomb should enter a bus park if security was tight .Jona will nt carry ak47 to go shoot em down ,grow up i say again .Thanks!!!!
nobody says he should carry AK47 but he should THINK! That's y he is d cinc. If he cannot use his big head to think&stop this Madness then resign honourably.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2013
Burger01: Something should be done about those 'Virgin Hunting Ali Babas'.... Enough is 'Enough'.. Btw, uncle Jona, when are we disintegrating? I think it's about time for the disintegration of Nigeria and allow those Islamic terrorists go their fvcking ways..... sad
Don't allow the yorubas and hausa/fulani oligarchy catch you supporting biafra indirectly.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by PosCaricature: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2013
rusep:

Because of Long throat
Them say meat dey very cheap for north, and you know say Igbo man like meat too much. grin[quote author=rusep]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by pankere(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2013
Find Out!:

- The North doesnt want to secede from Nigeria(even all the boko versions havnt given that as a condition)
- The bomb blasts (especially in Kano & in recent times) have targeted NO TRIBE OR RELIGIOUS SECT IN PARTICULAR but they have resulted in massive loss of lives n properties = further impoverishment & underdevelopment of the north.

Pray Tell,

DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE THAT THESE BOMB BLASTS ARE REALLY ORCHESTRATED BY THE CORE NORTH

FORGET THE ''ALLAHU AKBAR'' CHANTS (IF ANY), DOESNT THIS LOOK LIKE SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE BENT ON SENDING THE NORTH BACK TO THE STONE AGE??

I think the NORTH is actually THE VICTIM here. Where do you see people incessantly bombing their own country or region & killing themselves? Especially when they've shown that they have the skill and sophistication (abokis) to throw these bombs elsewhere (or is any part of the country particularly safe??)

Why do you always deny the obvious? If the bombings are not orchestrated by the coer north then by who? Is it southerners over there that are bombing the themselves and the north? We all know those bombs are targeting JTF and southerners and govt/western interests and occasional northern figures who speak out against them.when has boko haram blown up a mosque on a muslim festival like they blow churches on xtian holidays? And u tell me they are blind to religion or ethnicity? Ask yourself this and answer honestly: IF BUHARI OR RIBADU HAD WON THE ELECTION WOULD THERE BE CRISIS IN THE NORTH NOW

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Fash20: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2013
ba7man: What a nerve....The terrorists that carried out the Bus bombing are still in Kano. Can't communities organize a quick house to house search with JTF backing and smoke them out?? They're obviously very comfortable in Kano and Borno.
Mehn that not an easy task.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Beaf!:
We know these bombings and killings are being sponsored by south for political reasons. Two things are involved; they are looking for a pity for their son (the Scumbag) to rule beyond 2015 or they want to use this as a reason to seek for a divide because of oil.

Even US sacrificed hundreds of its citizens in the Sept 11 'attack' to enter Irag and Afganistan and control the oil. I just pity Igbos because they are being killed by their socalled brothers. My Igbo friends please open your eyes, you went to the north to look for a livelihood not to be slaughtered by your own kinsmen.

Some Abokis have brains you know.
Imbeciles on nairaland. Have ever asked yourself why must northerners be used by southerners to destroy north and Nigeria? Did ojukwu use northerners to declare biafra? Your post have just confirmed that there is no difference between the brain of an animal and that of an hausa man.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tomakint: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: If that idea is marketed out there, I am sure the power brokers in the North will stop funding to destroy what groundnut can not build.
The question is, do they still have the groundnuts in commercial quantities? undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Multcolor: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2013
rusep:

Because of Long throat
there's nothing like long throat, it is about spending better part of one's life in a place. Some were born there,some grew up there and some have spent more than thirty yrs there. They only visit their place occassionally . It is not easy for them to change enviroment but why would one kill a person he suppose to show hospitality? Is it not a mere wickedness yet we talk about one Nigeria but the only prevalent issue here is that the Norths is seriously clamouring for disintegration

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by LasBonBoi: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2013
KABOOYAH! KABOOYAH!! Everyday? I taya o
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by princemaicheal: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2013
Chubhie: Stay outta range people if possible relocate to a place where the wellbeing and safety of you and fam will be safe for the time being pending when this unholy game play between the feds and boko comes to an end so as not yo be counted as colateral damages.
I recommend that GEJ, adopts the Odi formular in arresting this situation.Those harbouring terrorists are also terrorists(accomplice/enablers ).since the criminal justice system is faulty and alot of interest are being protected,the government have got to think outside the box.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by felifeli: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

The only Christians still there are the roaming goat people. You beat them and they will still return to be beaten again. Na wa.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by taharqa: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Find Out!:

Pray Tell,

You gat to be fvnking Kidding me. What do you think happens on a daily basis in Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Afganistan, Southern Turkey, Somalia, etc Or even a nonMuslim country like Northern Ireland at a time. Who do you think the people destroying those countries are? Was Hitler not a German Or d Emperor of Japan not Japanese? How come they 'allowd' millions on millions of their citizens to be slaughtered and their countries utterly destroyd cos of their Megalomania during d 2nd World War?? Do you realise there are sm countries in dis world who are very ready to lead their people to exterminatn and take millions of odas along if need be once they are 'slighted' in certain ways- ask d USA, South Korea and most of d Western world why they seem almost impotent in front of a 'small' nation as North Korea. Do you undastad why sm persons are labelld 'EXTREMISTS' at all, esp if its Ideologically driven??..... Sm of you guys are just INCREDIBLY NAIVE, it is almost painful. Pick sm History Books or smtime guy; d world didn't start when sm of you attaind Puberty...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2013
Your questn shud hav been why Igbos still ther not chriatians because there are northern indigenes that are christian and what is their fate?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by KDULAR: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2013
pankere:
Why do you always deny the obvious? If the bombings are not orchestrated by the coer north then by who? Is it southerners over there that are bombing the themselves and the north? We all know those bombs are targeting JTF and southerners and govt/western interests and occasional northern figures who speak out against them.when has boko haram blown up a mosque on a muslim festival like they blow churches on xtian holidays? And u tell me they are blind to religion or ethnicity? Ask yourself this and answer honestly: IF BUHARI OR RIBADU HAD WON THE ELECTION WOULD THERE BE CRISIS IN THE NORTH NOW

In the real sense of it YES there would have still be crisis. The issue as I see it is more of some guys wanting to sart a new order thy don't recognise any government individual or groups of individuals that is not sharing their idealogy. They just don't care. They've using the general Islamic sensibilities to creep into the north and aveage northern Muslim, thus th ease they slither into the societal fabric. The whole thing started years back in a subtle way really unnoticeable by the leadership of the North that at the moment it is difficult to excise them from the polity. They have become integrated totally into the north and ind=eed the country. The are mostly pre independent non- Nigerians who does not care about Nigeria, you I Jonathan , Obasanjo, Buhari, Ribadu, Ojukwu, Ekweremadu, Obi, Timpreye , Osas, Federal Government, Christian , Muslims or anything but their agenda, though skewed towards Islam but not really Islam and their poison if not addressed is drawing closer to places we are not thinking it'll sooner get to. Their destruction s knows no TRIBE.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by negosus: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!
The way things are going, if care is not taken, GEJ might be the last 'President of Nigeria' before Nigeria becomes history like USSR.
No sign yet against this not happening. Seriously wished that GOVT will do something against the breaking or alternatively facilitate an easy, all-inclusive disintegration.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by nastydamus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ermm, we're still a nation, 'Nigeria', and there are muslims in other parts of 'Nigeria'.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Andykuul: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Who born the bombers, wasnt it not women? Now they are killing the women and children, makin the children a widow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu / Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.