Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26278 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Sweetapple007(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2013
Burger01: Something should be done about those 'Virgin Hunting Ali Babas'.... Enough is 'Enough'.. Btw, uncle Jona, when are we disintegrating? I think it's about time for the disintegration of Nigeria and allow those Islamic terrorists go their fvcking ways..... sad
that is the only solution!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
A-ZeD:

Why do you think disintegration will solve anything? If Nigeria disintegrates, does it stop them from moving down south? Does it stop another group from rising in the south?

Boko Haram started right from the time of Yar'Adua presidency so its not a "born to rule" mentality problem.
No, they will not come to the South. We will close the Border and they will need a VISA, we can no more put up with suicidal politicians who believes only Islam can be religion of Nigeria and only they can rule. This truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Reference(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Fidtad:
Yeye dey worry u.
so GEJ should resign because of u peoples' useless ambition.
God forbid.

Not about resigning but about re-contesting come 2015.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Jazzgreen(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Agrika: In all my lives i have never seen a spineless coward like this man, you are the president for christ sake do something, dont tell me cassava bread has no positive effects on the brain.
my friend grow up,will the president tak up arms and enter the terrorist camp ?? he is workin ,if nt for this bombing ,wat about the 50 bokoguys killed ,blame it on the imcompetence of the security forces cos i dnt c why a bomb should enter a bus park if security was tight .Jona will nt carry ak47 to go shoot em down ,grow up i say again .Thanks!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

But you would rather people keep being blown up rather him leaving his seat? Is his presidency really worth the lives it his taking? Are these really worthy sacrifices for a man that rules with impunity and squanders the wealth be calls his from the creeks worse than those from the deserts squandered it? So long the wealth is being squandered by the owner, then it's fine, right?
so what's your point ma'am?

Resigning or recontesting?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sobastical: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Not again
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by penzino(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2013
rusep:

Because of Long throat
u must be a wacko! What about the christians dat are indigenes of the north? Would u create a state for them in ur fathers compound? Pls think before u spill rubbish from your rusty brains.... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by theripper: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2013
If only the nomads would kill themselves alone, but killing southerners and christians is wat irks me.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by abagoro(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2013
Agrika: In all my lives i have never seen a spineless coward like this man, you are the president for christ sake do something, dont tell me cassava bread has no positive effects on the brain.

Its not Jonathan's fault. Even the US have been fighting like forever in Afghanistan to no avail. It pains me most that Nigerians don't realize that it is our duty to protect our country and not only Jonathan or IGP. Boko Haram consists mostly of foreigners- Nigeriens, Chadians, Sudanese, Malians etc who have physical similarity with Northern Nigerians. If we report every alien that suddenly appears in our neighborhood, then we'll start heading somewhere. Our Immigration corps and Customs have more share of the blame than everyone else. Nigeria is the only country in the world where immigration laws don't exist .

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Reference(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2013
A-ZeD:

Why do you think disintegration will solve anything? If Nigeria disintegrates, does it stop them from moving down south? Does it stop another group from rising in the south?

Boko Haram started right from the time of Yar'Adua presidency so its not a "born to rule" mentality problem.

The second para just makes me laugh.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by slimfit1(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

Some Christians are from there, not all hausa fulanis are Muslims.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Tolexander: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2013
Fidtad:
Yeye dey worry u.
so GEJ should resign because of u peoples' useless ambition.
God forbid.
must you type something!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sobastical: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2013
Not again
deeny02: Vice President - North
**Senate President - North
**Speaker House of Reps - North
**PDP National Chairman - North
**Head of Service - North
**INEC Chairman - North
**Inspector General of Police - North
**CBN Governor - North
**Chief Justice of federation - North
**President Court of Appeal - North
**EFCC Chairman - North
**President Federal high court - North
**National Security Adviser - North
**Chief of Defence Staff - North
**Controller, Customs Service - North
**Controller Prison Services - North
**Richest man in Africa - North.
What †ђξ Bleep does this Northerners want again The most pain part of it is, †ђξ way they associated Islam with their evil work. Our oga patapata @ †ђξ top (GOD) dey watch una...
Not again

I tire ooo, if na presidency dem want that's not possible not even for now sef

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2013
All I can say at this juncture, is, I will never mourn any Southerner killed up North. Leave the North and let them destroy what is left. If the Northerners want Amnesty, we should give them bombs to destroy themselves. There was once a country, and they destroyed it.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by otokx(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2013
Is this for real?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Chimerase(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?
ma broda ask all dos our stubborn ibo brodas way like moni pass der slfs embarassed
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: yea amnesty for peace talk...
and NO it wont rise another day if GEJ do is duty
LOL. do you think the southern amnesty resolved the militants totally. if you think so then you are sleeping on a bycicle. Amnesty will only calm terror but cannot kill it. If anything triggers the south they will take up arms again. dont be fooled Amnesty is for lazy hearts. Have you ever heard the americans or other troubled countries talk about amnesty? plssss lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2013
knotty(m): 9:06am
2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP

how that one come concern me? uh. abeg settle with ibro jor

Great story... Wonderful!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Ice4jez(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2013
rusep:

Because of Long throat
u talk as if ur fada get company way dey offer employment for south.talking like an illitrate

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by kasheemawo(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2013
earthgreeners:

Are you mad...... Woe unto those who defends failure of the government
i haven't clicked like button on nairaland b4 but this ur replay earned it.good of u.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sobastical: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2013
otokx: Is this for real?

No, last time I check it was still for fake probably you wait for your vendor to bring you the newspaper tongue smiley...na real oo brother
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Rich4god(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2013
13volts: Kano State Governor, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, has released names of some surviving victims of the Monday luxury bus station attack in Kano State that left many people dead.

The list was read by Kwankwaso to the presidential delegation led by the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, that came to sympathize with the state over the incident on Thursday.

According to the governor’s Director of Press, Halilu Baba Dantiye, “Governor Kwankwaso, who read out the list of 25 casualties of the attack who are currently receiving medication in hospitals in the state, noted that most of them are either from Kano or of Northern extraction, asserting that the list is a possible reflection of the number of those that lost their lives in the regrettable incident, which was yet to be ascertained.”

The names of those wounded include
1.ABDULLAHI MAI AGOGO GYAYAWA
2. UMAR SANI BAGWAI
3. ILIYASU IBRAHIM MADIGAWA
4. YAKUBU SANI CHURCH ROAD
5. HADARA RABIU DAMBATTA
6. HASSAN ABUBAKAR IBRAHIM TAIWO
7. AMADU GARBA WARAWA
8. SEEBAN OKEDE NO. 78 ONITSA RD
9. BUKI OGU MALA NO. 2 OMOLOLA LAGOS
10. TUKUR YA’U T/MURTALA
11. KABIRU ALI T/TOFA
12. YAKUBU ADAMU TAKAI L.G
13. KABIRU USAINI P.R.P
14. ABDULLAHI ADAMU TAKAI L.G
15. GOJE MAGAWATA DALA L.G
16. UMAR BAGWAI BAGWAI
17. BASHIR MUHAMMAD KABUGA QTRS
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
19. OGU CHUKWU UMOH EMIR ROAD
20. SUNDAY MAFIA ELTA 21. IWOJO DANIEL
22. MACHEIL EZENWATA 23. OJO SANDRA
24. BELLO SHU’AIBU R/LEMO
25. UNKNOWN UNKNOWN
Lies....

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by AZeD1(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: No, they will not come to the South. We will close the Border and they will need a VISA, we can no more put up with suicidal politicians who believes only Islam can be religion of Nigeria and only they can rule. This truth is bitter.
Yeah its that easy, we just disintegrate, build fence round the south and everything will be well.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by vanstanzy(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2013
All i can say is..."BLAME GEJ!" for real this time. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Chimerase(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

You seem to take delight in spewing garbage, don't you?

Leave th northerners to their vices when they are incessantly killing people? Real humans with blood flowing through their veins just like you ( at least I'm willing for give benefit of the doubt that you could be human)?

To you, everything is all about your stupid oil and your fish head undeserving president who reats on his laurels while people are being blown up on his watch with so much at his disposal to tackle this great menace. Perhaps you wouldn't have sounded so stup1d if all that were affected are predominantly northerners themselves(whom according to you - deserves it because they are sub human), but I put it to you that these acts of evil have been shown to be directed at southerner and has affected those you call your neighbours the most. Not withstanding that fact, you are perfectly happy for the atrocities to carry on as long as as it is not brought down to Lagos to disturb your enjoyment of the looted funds.

You good for nothing shameless hack. If truly the boko haramites are fighting for a course, it should be to wipe people like you off the surface of the earth
choi if na me I no go chop gringringrin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by dady12: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2013
This is an administration in which most lives were lost as far as nigeria is concern,this is a bad record for the presidency ,due to his incapability in handling the insecurity situation that is confronting the country today,i see no reason why the president continue playing around with lives being lost on a daily basis ,late azazi once said that boko is pdp and pdp is boko haram,he knows why he make that coment ,GEJ once said ,the boko haram are with him in his govt,the question is,do he want everybody to die before bringing the culprit to book?he must be joking.the president have lost focus and dont know how to handle the situation at hand and he had displayed his level of ineffeciency of tackling the boko haram insulgency.many nigerian called for annesty but jona said boko haram are ghost but it would ve been an encounging if he chose another strategy than using force which is not bringing any good result, why boko haram are jumping from maiduguri to kano and the rest of the northern state .who knows where and who will be their next target.wake up mr president.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by bencham(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Kano again?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by ELgordo(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2013
Just in case you aren’t
aware, these are the last days and
perilous times HAVE COME!
People are eating people, millions
of babies are aborted and it’s just
accepted while prairie mice are
protected. Same sex marriage is
trumpeted as virtuous, while the
traditional family is under a
cultural assault. Divorce is more
common than faithfulness and is
there any wonder, why?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by vanstanzy(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2013
13volts: Kano State Governor, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, has released names of some surviving victims of the Monday luxury bus station attack in Kano State that left many people dead.

The list was read by Kwankwaso to the presidential delegation led by the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, that came to sympathize with the state over the incident on Thursday.

According to the governor’s Director of Press, Halilu Baba Dantiye, “Governor Kwankwaso, who read out the list of 25 casualties of the attack who are currently receiving medication in hospitals in the state, noted that most of them are either from Kano or of Northern extraction, asserting that the list is a possible reflection of the number of those that lost their lives in the regrettable incident, which was yet to be ascertained.”

The names of those wounded include
1.ABDULLAHI MAI AGOGO GYAYAWA
2. UMAR SANI BAGWAI
3. ILIYASU IBRAHIM MADIGAWA
4. YAKUBU SANI CHURCH ROAD
5. HADARA RABIU DAMBATTA
6. HASSAN ABUBAKAR IBRAHIM TAIWO
7. AMADU GARBA WARAWA
8. SEEBAN OKEDE NO. 78 ONITSA RD
9. BUKI OGU MALA NO. 2 OMOLOLA LAGOS
10. TUKUR YA’U T/MURTALA
11. KABIRU ALI T/TOFA
12. YAKUBU ADAMU TAKAI L.G
13. KABIRU USAINI P.R.P
14. ABDULLAHI ADAMU TAKAI L.G
15. GOJE MAGAWATA DALA L.G
16. UMAR BAGWAI BAGWAI
17. BASHIR MUHAMMAD KABUGA QTRS
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
19. OGU CHUKWU UMOH EMIR ROAD
20. SUNDAY MAFIA ELTA 21. IWOJO DANIEL
22. MACHEIL EZENWATA 23. OJO SANDRA
24. BELLO SHU’AIBU R/LEMO
25. UNKNOWN UNKNOWN

@13volts, u can try but u can not succeed in pulling wool over our eyes. Nigerian are smarter than u think. Back to

"ur" list, go tell Rabiu Kwankwaso that we say its a FV*CKING LIE! angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by mkmyers45(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.

You have seriously disappointed me with this post...i used to think highly of you
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nasige(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2013
Is not only christians that ar bin affected
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by magnificentsk(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] angryOn monday was the bus park today hotoro who know next pls am getting out of this stable called state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed / We Are All Sowore - Punch / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.