Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26247 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Explosion In Kano by olokfor: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2013
According to confirmed reports from Kano state,an
explosion just occured some minutes ago and we can confirm that the explosion occured around Ring road hotoro axis.

According to one of our readers in Kano “I thought as much cos its close to my area and sounded as if the bomb is just next door. Let’s all be careful and be sure of any detail outside this before broadcasting.“

SOURCE- www.informationnaija.com/breaking-news-bomb-explosion-in-kano/
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by teskyg: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2013
Kk.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sasview: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2013
Again?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Burger01(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2013
Something should be done about those 'Virgin Hunting Ali Babas'.... Enough is 'Enough'.. Btw, uncle Jona, when are we disintegrating? I think it's about time for the disintegration of Nigeria and allow those Islamic terrorists go their fvcking ways..... sad

35 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by ichidodo: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2013
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by godello: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2013
My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Tolexander: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Am expecting a reprisal in the other side of niger.

Presidential post is not a do or die affair. It is all about service and proffering solutions to every problem faced by the nation one governs.

Naoto Kan announced his resignation as the prime minister of Japan amid criticism of his handling of the aftermath of the 11th of march tsunami and the crisis of fukushima daiichi nuclear power plant.

Presidency is not about spending billions on food and housing!

21 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Chubhie: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Stay outta range people if possible relocate to a place where the wellbeing and safety of you and fam will be safe for the time being pending when this unholy game play between the feds and boko comes to an end so as not to be counted as collateral damages.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by rusep: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

Because of Long throat

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by ba7man(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2013
What a nerve....The terrorists that carried out the Bus bombing are still in Kano. Can't communities organize a quick house to house search with JTF backing and smoke them out?? They're obviously very comfortable in Kano and Borno.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by austinsmat(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2013
hmmn no comment for virgin hunters

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by AK481(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2013
no comment...
just read my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by juman(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2013
God, the masses seek refuge in you.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2013
Is this a joke or what
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tomakint: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2013
Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!

41 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by achi4u(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2013
And people still want to remain in north.

rubbish
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by knotty(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2013
2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP

how that one come concern me? uh. abeg settle with ibro jor

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Ngwakwe: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2013
Do these killer have family whom they have feelings for?

If yes, why are they so selfish and find pleasure in inflicting pains on others.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Maxymilliano(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2013
The news is yet to be reported by any of the mainstream media, not even Daily Trust...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2013
When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2013
GEJ Must Go.

Enuf of this roasting and killing of IGBO people who cannot hustle within their territory.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by pekelepekele(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2013
bokoboko dem just dey koboko people anyhow . bokoboko koboko
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by earthgreeners(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!

Are you mad...... Woe unto those who defends failure of the government

31 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by iamswizz(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2013
When will our government run wild about this ish? when will they make us feel a bit safe? i guess until one of their own gets involve *smh
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nelson11: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2013
again?..........dis is becoming somtin else, wat are does men is uniform doin? Biko is bomb nw banga?.............
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2013
After total destruction of the North by self, we shall divorce them and let them re-build with proceeds from sales of cattle. I need not disturb myself.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Odunnu: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2013
The volume of innocent blood shed upon this land in recent times alone would take generations to be appeased.

See what my home state has been turned into.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2013
RiKKies: Aren't we all in trouble?
we are. because when they get hold of the north they"ll surely spread wings to other parts of the country. cry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2013
Odunnu: The volume of innocent blood shed upon this land in recent times alone would take generations to be appeased.

See what my home state has been turned into.
Move away from there, was once your home state, now your survival depends on relocation. Move down to my side. The Martian spirit that Islam evokes has poisoned the entire northern atmosphere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 / Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.