Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Need Ur Advise Asap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advise Asap (552 Views)

Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise / I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advise Asap by meezak001(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Is it a crime 2 choose online? I woo a lady on 2go wen am serving and she agreed to be my future wife. I love her so much to d extent that if i dnt see her within a wk i can fall sick. Dis is our eleventh mnth. Last 3wk i hacked into her facebook acount and almost kill myself, i discover theirs another guy at her workin place even presented gold on val day and she told her friend in chat that i dnt do anything for her but want to drop me for d guy. Note:I used her fb act to collect recharge cards from the guy.I later called her and todl hereverythin and nw beging me 2 4get it. I need ur advice pls. U re free 2 abuse
Re: I Need Ur Advise Asap by Sijo01(f): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Kill yourself!....... see your mouth, 'you hacked into her facebook account' for your mind you be hacker. you got what you wanted sha.

btw, read what you typed again-
meezak001: Is it a crime 2 choose online? I woo a lady on 2go wen am serving and she agreed to be my future wife. I love her so much to d extent that if i dnt see her within a wk i can fall sick. Dis is our eleventh mnth. Last 3wk i hacked into her facebook acount and almost kill myself, i discover theirs another guy at her workin place even presented gold on val day and she told her friend in chat that i dnt do anything for her but want to drop me for d guy. Note:I used her fb act to collect recharge cards from the guy.I later called her and todl hereverythin and nw beging me 2 4get it. I need ur advice pls. U re free 2 abuse

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advise Asap by IKILL: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2013
r u sure we r free 2 abuse? because I wanted 2 tell u 2 kill urself before but since u can't I'll advice u to dump her
Re: I Need Ur Advise Asap by WackyJ1(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Forget the girl she is obviously a two timer. hope you've learnt your lessons to always look before you leap. Besides 11 months of what? online dating?

P.S check you inbox
Re: I Need Ur Advise Asap by alfredo4u(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2013
she came tru 2go and she wil go tru 2come. R u a muda fucka hacker. I hope u r nt hackin ur fada's acct.
Re: I Need Ur Advise Asap by Saecula: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2013
It is axiomatic that life is a business. People are looking for greener pastures. This the girl has found in the other guy. It's unfortunate but true that you don't have the wherewithal she needs. This girl has stated explicitly and not impliedly why he wants to leave.
Similar cases abound in all facets of life. You come to high schools and see women throwing themselves at lecturers; giving all signs and green lighs to get their attention--- because of what?--- the lecturer has got the grades they need because they are bimbos.
The girl wants to go for the highest bid, hence you should let her be.

(1) (Reply)

My Song For Nairaland And All You Beautiful People Out There / MEN: How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Lying / Will You See A Ur Gf Through The Uni With Intention Of Marrying Her After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.