Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of (1917 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
There is this guy that has been bugging me for 6 months now and he wont back off even after I told him that I have a boyfriend whom I love very much but he said he doesnt mind,what should I do because I am so confused?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by jnrbayano(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
What's the means he uses in bugging you?

In your sleep?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by pussygotlips: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Report him to police
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Have you asked yourself y he is still bugging uGirls of nowadays ur mouth can say 1 thing and your body language will be saying anoda

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by mrpablo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
let ur boyfriend know. Unless u prefer the
later to the former

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallie like u,what do u know about boyfriend kwanu?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by bosun11(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
youmour: smallie like u,what do u know about boyfriend kwanu?

u just said my mind....mtschewwwww
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Ruq: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
here, this will work.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by tobillionaire(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
y did u giv him your contact

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by dayosaurus(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
On a very serious note. What does a 14yr old girl want a boyfriend for??.

[size=15pt]Orisirisi[/size] undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Arbiola(f): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin Just tell him you have ebola,dem no born in mama.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by jnrbayano(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
tobillionaire: y did u giv him your contact

That's what I wanna establish by my question above.

Nice one jare!
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Pinkytracy: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
guys won't just stop
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Ruq: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
dayosaurus: On a very serious note. What does a 14yr old girl want a boyfriend for??.

[size=15pt]Orisirisi[/size] undecided

You hear 13 yr olds talking about ex's and having relationship issues.
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
cheesy
grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by write2obi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op at 14 ur talking about boyfriend be4 18 it will be sugar daddy. Repent when you still can.
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by rawpadgin(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Arbiola: grin grin Just tell him you have ebola,dem no born in mama.
ur network is faster than mine grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by SpaceGoat: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pinkytracy: guys won't just stop
i been noting youre post. see you have ego angry " this is bad for young girl like you re. ego is numba one poblem in all relationship but people dont know. you havw too kill ot to have relationship with fine rich guys like me. click here and kill youre ego . https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
SpaceGoat: i been noting youre post. see you have ego angry " this is bad for young girl like you re. ego is numba one poblem in all relationship but people dont know. you havw too kill ot to have relationship with fine rich guys like me. click here and kill youre ego . https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
CallMeBIRA: There is this guy that has been bugging me for 6 months now and he wont back off even after I told him that I have a boyfriend whom I love very much but he said he doesnt mind,what should I do because I am so confused?
Keep lying that he's the one bugging you meanwhile reality is that you prefer to keep him around just in case your boyfriend screws up you'll have another mugu in waiting. grin

You see, we know girls like you and we know exactly how to screw them nicely.He is a player and you're greedy and it doesn't end well for greedy people. angry

Trust me ,if he is a good player he'll get that puccy,ram it hard and bail on you when you needed him most. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by ikes9(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2014
lol
the op looks like a 14 year old gal..
by the way....since yhu 14 just report the guy to your parents ...
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Arbiola: grin grin Just tell him you have ebola,dem no born in mama.
2k likes abeg
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2014
on the real ish tho,give him "head" once... trust me grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2014
stop asking him for money

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Wicked men all ova dis thread*runs out*
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2014
edozie04: Have you asked yourself y he is still bugging uGirls of nowadays ur mouth can say 1 thing and your body language will be saying anoda
OP, this is your answer... Re-evaluate yourself and how you converse with the dude.
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2014
edozie04: Have you asked yourself y he is still bugging uGirls of nowadays ur mouth can say 1 thing and your body language will be saying anoda

You know how far.

One case, she said she was engaged, I forgot her, next time we saw, she says she is interested.

As well asking for recharge card..
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2014
tobillionaire: y did u giv him your contact

No mind her.

Girls love attention .
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Missmossy(f): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Lmao @ the comments here,Op you really don't need all of these.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2014
I believe wen u tell a guy firmly dat u aren't intrested in im,he sud backoff especially wen u tell im u av a bf,itz jst d way we girls go abt it dat is wrong,u tell a guy u aren't intrested,bt u still call im every morning,u chat 24/7 wif im,and u think he wud stp[b]bugging[/b]u,nt saying u sud become enemies wif guys dat ask u out,jst saying u sud let im knw exactly where he belongs wif ur actions,mayb hez jst a friend or a spare tire.
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by CallMeBIRA(f): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
I am nt 14,I am 19,he is a very gud pwend of mine bt he jst started bugging me wit all dis love trash
Re: I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2014
CallMeBIRA: I am nt 14,I am 19,he is a very gud pwend of mine bt he jst started bugging me wit all dis love trash
19??...I certainly hope so...anyways cncernin ur pressin predicament the catchphrase is this ''think like a woman..act like a man'' its that simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Sadistic-- Men Or Women? / Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? / Find The Two Women In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.