Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel (2887 Views)

70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: i need some kulikuli in my life. do you have a recipe ? grin
Pay into my paypal account and I will usher you into the exquisite world of Home Boys Kolanut wink

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: lol no i do not. these heathens on nairaland are just trying to be funny sire
Ta! Be truthful angry. You smoke lemon grass...
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Pay into my paypal account and I will usher you into the exquisite world of Home Boys Kolanut wink
this paypal thing is quite the service. i need to start charging via paypal for sermons. how much do you charge for kulikuli recipe tongue
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Ta! Be truthful angry. You smoke lemon grass...
lemon grass ? sounds very aromatic. i would not mind smoking that. anytime i belch, you will smell perfume smiley
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by stevecantrell: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: i need some kulikuli in my life. do you have a recipe ? grin

You mean the radioactive nuked-up variety of kuli...don't you ?

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: this paypal thing is quite the service. i need to start charging via paypal for sermons. how much do you charge for kulikuli recipe tongue
That will be ten fifty-five, sir.
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
steve_cantrell:

You mean the radioactive nuked-up variety of kuli...don't you ?
you read my mind. you sire have extra-ordinary capabilities
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: this paypal thing is quite the service. i need to start charging via paypal for sermons. how much do you charge for kulikuli recipe tongue
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
That will be ten fifty-five, sir.
ten naira fifty five kobo ?
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Ishilove][/quote]you support ? wink
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: lemon grass ? sounds very aromatic. i would not mind smoking that. anytime i belch, you will smell perfume smiley
Haaaaa, gross!! Lmao! cheesy
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: ten naira fifty five kobo ?
One thousand and fifty five dollars, sir.
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Haaaaa, gross!! Lmao! cheesy
my breath would smell like potpourri if i smoke that lemon grass smiley
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
One thousand and fifty five dollars, sir.
thats all ? you are very affordable tongue
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: thats all ? you are very affordable tongue
I know sir. I try to give good value for my customers at the best affordable rates. grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: my breath would smell like potpourri if i smoke that lemon grass smiley
I wouldn't like to be anywhere near you when you start funking grin tongue
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
I know sir. I try to give good value for my customers at the best affordable rates. grin
so why did you quote this post
<<< you think its a good business plan ? charge for sermons ? lol
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
I wouldn't like to be anywhere near you when you start funking grin tongue
i dont funk. celestial beings dont do any of those gross things you terrestrial beings do. we dont go to the toilet or eat or fart. thats all gross. we are like robots grin grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: i dont funk. celestial beings dont do any of those gross things you terrestrial beings do. we dont go to the toilet or eat or fart. thats all gross. we are like robots grin grin
You gat way too many jokes cheesy
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: so why did you quote this post <<< you think its a good business plan ? charge for sermons ? lol
You err, obadiah durling grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
You gat way too many jokes cheesy
Indeed mademoiselle Ishi Indeed. grin basketmouth watch out now grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: Indeed mademoiselle Ishi Indeed. grin basketmouth watch out now grin
For your mind grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
edit
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
For your mind grin
a legend in my own mind. i believe that is called delusions and illusions of grandeur grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: a legend in my own mind. i believe that is called delusions and illusions of grandeur grin
Delusions, more like it smiley
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Delusions, more like it smiley
grin grin where is that pugnacious heathen you call hubby, Goshen ?
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Mintayo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
False teacher...'Rumours of war'...endtime false teachers!
Guy you need Jesus as in Jesus Christ!
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin where is that pugnacious heathen you call hubby, Goshen ?
Lol! Pugnacious heathen? You reprobate!! Lmao! I think you're just jealous grin grin cheesy
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol! Pugnacious heathen? You reprobate!! Lmao! I think you're just jealous grin grin cheesy
jealous of Mr Grace ? grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: jealous of Mr Grace ? grin
Yelz tongue
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by EatmyShorts: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Heresy. Your days are numbered Obadiah. I have personally numbered them.

Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by plaetton: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lord Obadiah777,
the spirits of African ancestors are demanding that you be put to sword for blasphemy.

Surrender yourself, or, you can bring ten cows, 20 chickens and 10 jugs of palm wine in liu, and as sacrifice in atonement for you brevity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Questions For Theists / Why Some Pastors Refuse To Have More Than One Branch - Freemanan / Is Religion Really The Problem of Nigeria? (if Yes Then How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.