Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

(EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors (12287 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by spywareczar(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
“Most of them (Northern governors), pay us monthly to leave their states alone”…that was one of the spokesmen for Boko Haram, Saidu Umar aka Usman Al Zawahiri.
For eternity these lunatics have unleashed terror on the Nigeria state and its people. As at last Friday, death toll, policemen, soldiers and civilians’ hovers between 950 and 1200…and still counting.
While The Federal Government and its security chiefs have perfected how to write condolence speeches, the deadly sect continues to grow in strength, employing sophisticated tactics reminiscent of Al Qaeda modus operandi.
They have several times boasted about their ‘exploits’ and often reveled why they remain invincible. Top guns like Umar Sokoto, Baba Kuwa Fugu, Imam Abubakar, Sanda Umar, Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf (late), Uzairu Abba Abdulahi (late) and Zawahiri, have at different fora dropped hints about those behind them.
They have fingered governors, members of the national assembly, security operatives, emirs, etc. Today, we present the faces of those who have given financial and moral support to Boko Haram, right from the days of the Jos crises, and also give you snippets into their mindsets, or a brief profile.
This is the first installment. As time goes on wewill continue to put faces to this sponsors and sympathizers.
Speaker Aminu Tambuwal says “ There is need to forgive them ( Boko Haram). We should bringthem to the table and discuss with them to see how to end these problems”
Adamu Ciroma asked about moves by the Federal Government to seek the intervention of northern elders he said “ I won’t talk about that”…asked about Boko Haram he said “ Boko Haram is a product of bad governance and it is the duty of government to try to ensure things are done properly”
Sacked IGP Hafiz Ringim allegedly, in concert with his lackey, Zakari Biu, ensured Umaru Sokoto, arrested in Abuja, varnished from Abaji.He ensured no photo or fingerprint was taken ofsuch a high profile operative believed to have masterminded the bombing of the church in Madalla. It was learnt that Sokoto had to be allowed to ‘escape’ because he had informationon top sponsors including members of the Federal Executive Council.
Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano. In August 2011, ordered the release of all Boko Haram suspects in the state by security agencies. He had said, “there is no justification for their continued detention. If there is any member of the sect in detention, I am hereby calling on security agencies to release them. The Governor paid N10 million to the sect and provided training ground for them in the woods.
Former Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi pays N10 miliion per month, for protection, provides training ground in the back woods. According to him “ Boko Haram is not against Nigeria society, but protesting Social injustice, it is just a pressure group. Yuguda who minimized the murder of several NYSC members by jihadists also apologized to the sect fro the 2009 crackdown. “ I apologize to members of JamatuAhlussunnah Liddawati wal Jihad for injustices caused them, “ he said last year.
Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sherriff had a Boko Haram representative in his cabinet. He was Fuji Foi who was later sacked and subsequently murdered under dodgy circumstances. He sponsored a militant group made up of Boko Haram operatives. The militant group was tagged ECOMOG. He also apologized to the sect for the crackdowns, and made substantial financial contributions.
Former Governor Ibrahim Shekarau administration in Kano made a monthly N10 million donation to the group. It was alleged that the Shekarau administration reached an agreement as far back as 2004 to be paying a monthly support of N5 million to the group which was later raised to N10 million sometime in 2009.
Senator Ali Ndume currently being prosecuted for ties to the sect. He, according to members of the sect help put together threatening text messages to prominent Nigerians.
He also made huge financial donations to the sect.
Former Ambassador to Sao Tome and Principe, Sheidu Pinda, killed recently in a car crash, was a huge financier. He made millions of naira available for logistics and purchase of arms andammunitions.
New IGP, M.D Abubakar was indicted twice for aiding jihadists in the strings of crises that engulf Jos, the Plateau state capital. The JusticeNikki Tobi recommended dismissal and warned that such a character could not be commissioner of police, which he was then.
Zakari Biu who was top gun at Zone 7 Abuja where Sokoto was initially locked up has ties tothe sect. He was, during the Olusegun Obasanjoregime recommended for dismissal for misconduct and ties with militants, but he was suspended, and 10 years after smuggled back into the police by Ringim. He aided the escape of Sokoto.
Emir Of Suleja , Awalu Ibrahim, is a prominent sponsor and spiritual father of the sect. After the deadly bombing of a church in his domain, madalla, he refused to show up at the scene to condole with victim’s families.
He was subsequently queried by the state Governor, Babangida Aliyu. According to the state’s Attorney-Genera ­l and Commissioner for Justice, Abdulahi Bawa Wuse, the government found out that despite the retinue of people andfrontline Nigerian leaders that had visited the victims and the bomb sites from across the country to express their sympathy with those involved, the traditional ruler neither sent words of sympathy nor visited the area.

1 Like

Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Tpave(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
On point and complicated at the same time.
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by HARDDON: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yet, some1 wud com deceive us that they r faceless!

Something isn't right about this kids glove handling вч d government of this menace that has bin threatening to rip apart our core values.

Can some1 tell ♏ԑ y state of Emergency hasn't bin declared in Bornu and Baüchi states?

We removed Rigim ƒoя incompetence , what is d nu IGP actually doing naw to curb dis tyranny?

Itz time to wake up GEJ or is your AD oηε of their very own ?
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by mrofficial2(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Source?

And I thought Boko Haram's new spokesperson is called Abu Zinnira? Shall we digest this news? undecided
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by daylae(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hiding your scarface doesn't mean you faceless. We'll fish 'em allout.
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by spywareczar(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
Source?

And I thought Boko Haram's new spokesperson is called Abu Zinnira? Shall we digest this news? undecided
doubt my source?? hw many boko haram spokespersons have u known so far?? you there in the south reading made up stories, u realy have no idea wats happenin here in d north
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2013
[size=28pt]This thread is useless without picture[/size]
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by qualified(f): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
val_dee: [size=28pt]This thread is useless without picture[/size]

wht kind of picture are u asking for? This is Politics Section not Cartoon! Picture of who? Ode!

2 Likes

Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by cletus10: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
where is dere face? or are they faceless
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
qualified:

wht kind of picture are u asking for? This is Politics Section not Cartoon! Picture of who? Ode!

Phucking mad woman. Why did you quote my post in the first place? Is your monthly period affecting your capacity to reason?
I want their pics and not their names you !d1ot.

I repeat

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdUu2u9LGyQzRIan6SZr9ppTOv4-9WaQ-kqMLcx4QMa2JBdN7unQ[/img]

Go and hang your self. dan iska
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by qualified(f): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
val_dee:

Phucking mad woman. Why did you quote my post in the first place? Is your monthly period affecting your capacity to reason?

I repeat

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdUu2u9LGyQzRIan6SZr9ppTOv4-9WaQ-kqMLcx4QMa2JBdN7unQ[/img]

u js highlighted ur ignorance but not ur fault, its synonymous wit ur region.
What is a foo.l like u asking for? The faces of ur colleagues (BH), or faces of ur leaders supporting them?
The op, used journalism language (faces) to explain that ur leaders (BH sponsors) are known people, not ghosts!
Sure u didn't read d article but was js looking for pictures. Cattle-rearer, welcome to journalism!
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by spywareczar(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
val_dee:

I repeat

ka naso ka gan hotuna ko? Toh dan ubanka zo kaduna ka gan su, zan kira ma ruwa, katon banza dakiki kamar ka

1 Like

Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by cecegorz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
While this your list is plausible becuase of the level of cash and ammunition these guys parade, any body can also dismiss it as mere conjectures because of lack of empirical evidence.
With all the call from most prominent political citizens in the North for amnesty, there is no more doubt where BH boys motivation lies.

1 Like

Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by tomakint: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
val_dee:

I repeat

cheesy cheesy This guy is a clown cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
spywareczar: ka naso ka gan hotuna ko? Toh dan ubanka zo kaduna ka gan su, zan kira ma ruwa, katon banza dakiki kamar ka

Ina zama a maiduguri belente kaduna.

kachi burau ubanka.

Shege baki kama danja mota.
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
qualified:

u js highlighted ur ignorance but not ur fault, its synonymous wit ur region.
What is a foo.l like u asking for? The faces of ur colleagues (BH), or faces of ur leaders supporting them?
The op, used journalism language (faces) to explain that ur leaders (BH sponsors) are known people, not ghosts!
Sure u didn't read d article but was js looking for pictures. Cattle-rearer, welcome to journalism!

Stop quoting me you slime ball.

I choose whether to read it or not.

Myopic tribal bigot, everything to you is about region.

Maybe you need to be laid. Come to my bed room an explain to me.
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by ckkris: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
val_dee:

Ina zama a maiduguri belente kaduna.

kachi burau ubanka.

Shege baki kama danja mota.

shirme kawai
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
ckkris:

shirme kawai

LWKMD.
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by qualified(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2013
val_dee:

Stop quoting me you slime ball.

I choose whether to read it or not.

Myopic tribal bigot, everything to you is about region.

Maybe you need to be laid. Come to my bed room an explain to me.

why do fools have access to internet?
U js confirmed u didn't read d article b4 showcasing ur ignorance.
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by spywareczar(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2013
qualified:

why do fools have access to internet?
U js confirmed u didn't read d article b4 showcasing ur ignorance.
gringrin
Re: (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors by tjmc: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2013
Ur post is really good, I have always beleived some northern leaders have a hand in sponsoring d BH guys. Hope u watched dat of d fulanis killing jos residents with d aid of soldiers with saleh maina d head of JTF in Jos. An I'd card of a serving soldier was picked in between d bodies of slain people yet d soldier wasn't court marshalled whatsoever. D middle belt dey for real trouble with d fulanis advancing to take over their land. Almost all d emirs in d so called north are fulanis, even in d middle belt.
Wake up gees

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / How Kwara Government Was Swindled Of N227m / 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.