Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Obamacare Microchip RFID Myth Debunked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obamacare Microchip RFID Myth Debunked (1249 Views)

All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 / The Obamacare RFID Microchip Rumour / Is It True About Obamacare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obamacare Microchip RFID Myth Debunked by AndreOgara(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2013
Having Adele's hit track 'Rumour has It' play in the background of this article would have been great but I will get down to business either way. Rumors making the rounds for some time now as we all know is that by 23rd of March 2013, everyone in the United States will be required to have a chip implanted in either the forehead or hand. As disturbing as this rumor is, I had to ask myself, 'Has man's quest for hope made him become so gullible?' I didn't wait until today to write this because I wanted to wait it out and see if it'd turn out to be true. I didn't because I thought it was a big joke not worth looking into. I was right however.
So how did this rumor start? This rumor was started even before the Obama HealthCare Bill was still in development. A scare tactic thought up by an unknown source to take advantage of people's lack of understanding of the bill to persuade people against it for their own gains. It is often linked to the 'Mark of the Beast' as referenced in the book of Revelations 13 : 16 - 18, warning that the government will ultimately require everyone to be implanted with a chip in order to buy and sell and in this case, receive health care.
So what's the defense against the overwhelming 'evidence'? Here's an excerpt from an article I found on one of the 'End Time' websites that I won't be mentioning their name for obvious reasons:

" ...that healthcare reform legislation passed by the U.S congress in 2010 would require this
sort of device be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered
by the public health care option"
First off, the referenced information was not part of the ObamaCare health care legislation actually enacted by the congress. Obamacare bill is numbered HR3962 and HR3590 and in none of the many pages was it mentioned that a device would be implanted into any one. In other words, even if a bill like that existed, it has nothing to do with Obama.

Now this isn't to say that there isn't fire where there is smoke. Indeed a bill numbered HR3200 which was never passed by congress did have elements from the cited information above. A replacement bill for HR3200 named HR 3590 was eventually passed as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and all references about a device implant was jettisoned. It is important however, to note that nothing in any of these unpassed bills mandated anyone to be implanted with any type of micro-chip otherwise known as RFID-Based device, for any reason.

Common sense tells me that If anyone is going to get chips implanted in them, it would not be a government forced project instead, it will be voluntary. There isn't going to be a deadline! Like whose idea was that any way? That said, shoving and attaching enough importance and benefits to a chip will actually make people get implants. This isn't what Obama-Care would do fortunately.

P.S the pictures are that of a chip that measures glucose levels in diabetes patients. Don't read too much meaning into it.

SOURCE: http://www.andreogara.com/2013/03/obamacare-microchip-rfid-myth-debunked.html

(1) (Reply)

Communal Clash Between Oruku And Umuode In Enugu / Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Safety After Soldiers,apcs Are Removed From Govt House / Apc-condemns-patience-jonathans-acceptance-of-honorary-doctorate-award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.