Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is It True About Obamacare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True About Obamacare (1623 Views)

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / 666 : Finally Supreme Court Approves Obama's Health Care Bill (OBAMACARE) / Obamacare Microchip RFID Myth Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True About Obamacare by zone77(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

A frnd of mine just told me,
Is it true.
Re: Is It True About Obamacare by Delafruita(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
yes it is true.and i know your real question is as regards the "mark of the beast" "666" and other bladderdash.well,you can hush as its none of those.its a microchip similar to those which have been used by the military and intelligence agencies.only this time,it will be in all americans.its aim is to allow easy access to data in case of emergencies
Re: Is It True About Obamacare by manny4life(m): 4:01am On Jul 07, 2012
zone77:
US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

A frnd of mine just told me,
Is it true.

[size=16pt]IT'S LIES...TELL YOUR FRIEND: QUIT WATCHING FAUX NEWS. AS FOR YOU, READ THE DAMN BILL YOURSELF[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It True About Obamacare by ektbear: 4:34am On Jul 07, 2012
Is it true that obama is satan?
Re: Is It True About Obamacare by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 07, 2012
Lawd!!!

The things I read on NL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SANs Intimidation On Nigerian Judges And Junior Lawyers / Suleja Bombing: Suspects Were Promised 72 Virgins Each - Witness / Chinese Firm To Build Four Airport Terminals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.