Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! (1945 Views)

Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight / What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by spenca: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Senate President David Mark REJECTED D Bill For Unemployed Graduates To Be Paid N20k Monthly. Yet Yesterday, He Gave 2face A Ferrari Worth 47M."

All I see amongst this people is incompetence , what is the between Mr number 3 and the public money drunk spender of Akwa ibom? but one thing I know for sure they got in common is incompetence
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Maybe u r ryt
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by spenca: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
aze: Maybe u r ryt
maybe
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by OurYansh: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm tired of insulting the fools we have as leaders. I'm just gonna smile about this one...

smiley smiley

angry angry
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
He (Mark) did not reject the bill, majority of the senators rejected the bill!
They (The senators) did not give the gift, senator Mark did gave the gift.

2 Likes

Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by emalekuo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
cogitoErgo: He (Mark) did not reject the bill, majority of the senators rejected the bill!

Shatap there
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by nig2change: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
There are better bills to legislate on such as the repealing of railway act, capital punishment for corrupt officers, procurement of made in Nigeria goods etc.
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by Gamji007: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
99.999% of our leaders are bastards.
Instead of rejecting the bill, why not amend it instead of reject it.
Anyway, we voted for them,thus, we should all stop complaining.

Can somebody please tell us the number of graduates that could benefit from this 47 million naira!

1 Like

Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by spenca: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
cogitoErgo: He (Mark) did not reject the bill, majority of the senators rejected the bill!
I dnt think ur cogitoergo, if you are you would knw bera dan,
Re: Is The 3rd Citizen Of Nigeria Not A Bastard?! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
nobe only did gave bros, add did took join am.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State / Daily Trust Makes HUGE U-TURN: Admits Remarkable Process In The Railways, Commen / Obasanjo’s Aide Major General Abdullahi Mohammed Battles Nagging Leg Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.