Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies (15641 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prophets (seers) Are "Intercessors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Sirnokiopee(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2013
oshirababa,makarama,jah ratastamani,shiroro kimberyani.... sakalama jahrasmakaka. kumbaya..... receive, receive receive. twins,receive triplet, receive baby boy, baby girl.... let me hear a loud ameen.

click like to receive for yourself and loved ones.

7 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Sunnycliff(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2013
Its very interesting, cause I have many genuine sisters facing this challenge of barrenness. Its prayer time and we will be ready to PUSH until the mountain is removed from the pathways of the Righteous

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by gl450: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2013
So Jesus Dying for these women is not sufficient to make them pregnant? the way you put looks like God is the one responsible for their challenges and we have to gang up and intercede and pray and make heaven answer these women's cry. if you are BORN AGAIN, heaven is not closed to you...if you are a child of GOD, you have all the capacity to conceive and bear children without asking God for it...Just KNOW who you are in CHRIST and declare your WOMB to be FRUITFUL and MULTIPLY, GOD ALREADY GAVE that command, OBEY God's Command and be FRUITFUL, Just repeat GOD's WORDS BACK to HIM, TELL HIM YOU ARE FRUITFUL, say it all the time no matter the circumstances, common, common, CHRISTIANS, WAKe UP, you are the ones that have been sent to heal the WORLD, SPEAK GOD's WORDs into your life and stop all Begging and wailing and praying...YOU ARE A FRUITFUL VINE...if you are not BORN AGAIN, get BORN AGAIN and let CHRIST work is miracle in your life....
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by floxy82: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Nice concept am in because i want God's touch in my marriage

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Gospelgirl(f): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2013
I AM IN, PRAYER CHANGES THINGS
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Oct20: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2013
am in too.@mama t....you are a blessing to us(ttc thread).
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by calcal: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2013
AFRICA, AFRICANS - She need to see Yankees doctors, they know how, no prayer needed, money is needed.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by sammynaijaguy(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2013
am joining my faith to women that need children may God Answer Your Prayers harp sharp in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Kaynee: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2013
I am Pregnant in Jesus Christ name. Amen. That is my confession and please click like if you support my confession. I am in for the prayers.

12 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Sparkle777(f): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2013
praise the Lord. Am joining my faith with you all belivers. I strongly believe God Almighty for my own children in Jesus name. Amen. I ask for twin boy and girl this year in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by opelistic1(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ mama3 u are so wonderful, I pray God will answer all ur heart desire too. God bless u plenty plenty
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nwaoma1(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Greetings to everyone in the house and thank you especially mama triplets for starting such a wonderful thread. Prayer is the key and can move mountains, may God, the giver of all good things grant all who are TTC their heart desires IJN ,Amen. You said to share our experiences,So here is mine. I have been there b4 and i tell ya, it was not easy. My case was even worse being that i am a registered midwife ,i worked daily in Labour, delivery and post natal unit...it made it hard for me. I love babies a lot and each time i was taking care of One,i would be crying silently, using them as point of contact to ask God for mine. I see pregnant women and babies all the time, dont get me wrong,i was not jealous, but it kept reminding me of my predicament. It did not change how i cared for my patients One bit.
It was a trying time for my marriage, but thank God for my husband, he stood by me,though he later confessed when our Son came that he was a moving corpse then. To make matters worse,i always came home from work crying,the poor man didnt know where to run to,i even transferred my aggression to him but he kept his cool reassuring me of God's promises.So pls take it easy on the men,they are suffering in silence.
Faith without work is Dead. We went to a female doctor because my husby didnt want a male...this woman was intrested in money. She was packing my system with fertility drugs without running some tests. I was even the one who suggested scan, etc. In the end, nothing was wrong with my tubes but i had uterine fibroids which was at a very bad position .she continued prescribing fertility drugs but i stopped taking it while praying for next action plan. There was this other doctor i worked with (i worked with the female doctor too) . He remains the best obgyn in that hospital But because my husband didnt initially want me to be seen by male doctor,i didnt go to him at first. But after my experince with the First dr and her yeye drugs,i went Back to her to tell her i no longer needed her Services, she Told me that i was infertile and the only remedy was Ivf. She did not even suggest a myomectomy , when i did,she said ok,We will give it a try. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I called my husband and told him that i dont care of the gender of the doctor anymore, male o, female o, hemophrodite o, all i wanted was a child.
So We went to him, he was very approachable, not in a hurry to leave,gave us listening ears ,ran some tests on us,my husband was fine,So i was the problem,he reassured us that there was hope. Mind u,this dr was 3 times more expensive than the First, the insurance company no longer covered my health expenses because the First dr had diagnosed infertility. We were paying for everything but God touched this dr at some point and he gave us 50% discount and wrote the insurance company saying i had endometriosis and fibrods. It took them ages to clarify that. Anyway,Sharp Sharp i was scheduled for surgery,on the day,We got to the hospital on time but delayed at the admission desk, come and see the devil at work. The insurance company refused to cover the surgery after i had gone there and was told it was gonna be covered. We had spent a lot and the Down payment before the surgery was too much,i spoke with Company at the admisson desk and was told that the First dr did not forward some stupid documents to them, nä wah ooo. We ran to her like chikens without heads,she asked her secretary to tell us she was busy. We ran Back to the hospital, being that i work there, i spoke with the admission desk coordinator to deduct the fee from my salary, i signed the documents and guess what surgery was booked for 2pm,and here i was still downstairs at 1.30pm, come see high bp. The portar came with the wheelchair to take me upstairs as per thier policy, i just kicked the wheelchair off my way,i didnt take the lift,i ran the stairs ,, got to the theater and my dear dr just finished the first surgery,as i was walking in i heard him asking the nurses if my case was cancelled and i answered, no here i am, praise the Lord! Surgery started around 3 and finished 10pm, after surgery he inserted iud to prevent pregnancy and gave me some shots to prevent endometriosis and fibroids from growing Back. After 2 months the iud was removed But he said the shots he gave me was still in my system and will take up to 6 months to clear up b4 i could concieve. I and husby continued our lovi lovi o and prayers,the 4th month following the surgery i concieved. Had a baby boy, the insurance company approved and refunded us the money spent. We are expecting our second child soon,praise ,God. If God did it for us, he will definitely do it for you. Dont stop praying, dont stop working/ fighting, God will direct your steps and perfect all concerning you IJN, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by sunnshyn(f): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
Emotional thread...

I pray for all TTC women out there, you all are blessed and fruitful! I pray the Living Faith Agenda for this year-DOUBLE PORTION and NEXT LEVELS answer for you all with speed, Beginning with this month of EXPLOITS I pray the God of Issac, Jacob and Bishop David Oyedepo answer SPEEDILY to your request of children in the name of Jesus, you are giving birth like the Hebrew women in Jesus name, Amen. There shall be cries of babies in your individual homes soonest. Before this time next year I see you all sharing your testimonies with your babies in your arms in Jesus name, amen!

I also use this opportunity to pray for myself and the soon to be married sisters out there, that as soon as we get married we too shall give birth like the Hebrew women, childlessness will be far from us all in Jesus name amen.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nwa-oma:
Greetings to everyone in the house and thank you especially mama triplets for starting such a wonderful thread. Prayer is the key and can move mountains, may God, the giver of all good things grant all who are TTC their heart desires IJN ,Amen. You said to share our experiences,So here is mine. I have been there b4 and i tell ya, it was not easy. My case was even worse being that i am a registered midwife ,i worked daily in Labour, delivery and post natal unit...it made it hard for me. I love babies a lot and each time i was taking care of One,i would be crying silently, using them as point of contact to ask God for mine. I see pregnant women and babies all the time, dont get me wrong,i was not jealous, but it kept reminding me of my predicament. It did not change how i cared for my patients One bit.
It was a trying time for my marriage, but thank God for my husband, he stood by me,though he later confessed when our Son came that he was a moving corpse then. To make matters worse,i always came home from work crying,the poor man didnt know where to run to,i even transferred my aggression to him but he kept his cool reassuring me of God's promises.So pls take it easy on the men,they are suffering in silence.
Faith without work is Dead. We went to a female doctor because my husby didnt want a male...this woman was intrested in money. She was packing my system with fertility drugs without running some tests. I was even the one who suggested scan, etc. In the end, nothing was wrong with my tubes but i had uterine fibroids which was at a very bad position .she continued prescribing fertility drugs but i stopped taking it while praying for next action plan. There was this other doctor i worked with (i worked with the female doctor too) . He remains the best obgyn in that hospital But because my husband didnt initially want me to be seen by male doctor,i didnt go to him at first. But after my experince with the First dr and her yeye drugs,i went Back to her to tell her i no longer needed her Services, she Told me that i was infertile and the only remedy was Ivf. She did not even suggest a myomectomy , when i did,she said ok,We will give it a try. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I called my husband and told him that i dont care of the gender of the doctor anymore, male o, female o, hemophrodite o, all i wanted was a child.
So We went to him, he was very approachable, not in a hurry to leave,gave us listening ears ,ran some tests on us,my husband was fine,So i was the problem,he reassured us that there was hope. Mind u,this dr was 3 times more expensive than the First, the insurance company no longer covered my health expenses because the First dr had diagnosed infertility. We were paying for everything but God touched this dr at some point and he gave us 50% discount and wrote the insurance company saying i had endometriosis and fibrods. It took them ages to clarify that. Anyway,Sharp Sharp i was scheduled for surgery,on the day,We got to the hospital on time but delayed at the admission desk, come and see the devil at work. The insurance company refused to cover the surgery after i had gone there and was told it was gonna be covered. We had spent a lot and the Down payment before the surgery was too much,i spoke with Company at the admisson desk and was told that the First dr did not forward some stupid documents to them, nä wah ooo. We ran to her like chikens without heads,she asked her secretary to tell us she was busy. We ran Back to the hospital, being that i work there, i spoke with the admission desk coordinator to deduct the fee from my salary, i signed the documents and guess what surgery was booked for 2pm,and here i was still downstairs at 1.30pm, come see high bp. The portar came with the wheelchair to take me upstairs as per thier policy, i just kicked the wheelchair off my way,i didnt take the lift,i ran the stairs ,, got to the theater and my dear dr just finished the first surgery,as i was walking in i heard him asking the nurses if my case was cancelled and i answered, no here i am, praise the Lord! Surgery started around 3 and finished 10pm, after surgery he inserted iud to prevent pregnancy and gave me some shots to prevent endometriosis and fibroids from growing Back. After 2 months the iud was removed But he said the shots he gave me was still in my system and will take up to 6 months to clear up b4 i could concieve. I and husby continued our lovi lovi o and prayers,the 4th month following the surgery i concieved. Had a baby boy, the insurance company approved and refunded us the money spent. We are expecting our second child soon,praise ,God. If God did it for us, he will definitely do it for you. Dont stop praying, dont stop working/ fighting, God will direct your steps and perfect all concerning you IJN, Amen.

Reading through your story. I see no connection with god or amen or anything of the sort. The male doc did a wonderful job, provided a good diagnosis and carried you through a successful operation.

For others, when you see a good doctor, chances are 8 out of 10 he'll be able to solve most of your problems, or at least provide good alternatives.
These prayers do little but stress you all day.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
MamaTriplet,thanks for dis, I pray and believe that dis year will not pass u by.. Amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by sunnshyn(f): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:
Well, I'm pretty sure your pastor or your god must be unhappy with you for calling others names. For me, I don't have to tow that line simply cos it's common sense.
If you can't use a surrogate, there are still good alternatives out there.

Just keep quiet and stay out of this thread if u do not have better things to say! Besides you are a man and have very limited knowledge of what some TTC women go through. Its an emotional thread and shouldnt be derailed in any form by ur kind of advises/posts.

Have you even taken into consideration that these wonderful women have their doctors? have you?
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by homegirl1: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
MamaT thanks for this topic wonderful and i strongly believe that God will answer all us trying to concieve mothers this year in jesus name amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by beejaay: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
MamaTriplets: @Yemi, U are very welcome. ℓ̊ Love to hear the stories of those who went through a period of unfruitfulness and overcame. You have made me to see this condition in another perspective. I have been given all things that pertain unto LIFE and GODLINESS- 2Peter 1:3, but the devil our common enemy who does not want My (Our) joy to be full causes delay. Choi!!! So intead of fighting and Quareling with God like most TTC couple do, We are supposed to WORK with Him, Surrendering our Totality. REVELATION!!! Hmmmm.... Tanx once again!!! If Ɣ☺ΰ can make it WE sure can!!!
yes u are right. surrendering is the only thing that can do it. when u surrender, you free up all negative energy that permeate the godly energy in you. when the energy is pure, u begin to work with God to manifest what you already own though it could take time just like it took time for the energy on your body to get diluted, it takes time to clean it but with faith and total surrender you claim what is truely yours (and if it wasnt in our contract with God initially, we input it with the purest of intention and the manifestation shall also be of God). when u talk of surrender it also means you need let go of all negative emotions (forgive everyone u think has offended you in whatever ways possible, caste and ask what we call devil to leave you with love and not hatred cos its only in love that we can achieve all things faster than we can ever imagine).

it takes time for some to manifest the fruit of the womb because it takes them time to achieve a point in time where they become one with everything that exist includng devil itself(though most of us dont know this consciously but it has to happen before we break free case study is the spiritual and love stiffness during prayers). when we surrender it becomes easier for us to feel and be loved and at that point we connect with the Holy spirit and re-write our destiny.
by God's grace u and every other person in ur position shall be happy in the end
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by nikejoy: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Am in,i believe its our time.amin
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Exhibit(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wow.so gud 2 knw dt sum1 is sharin my tot.As a matter of fact,dere's a matter i got to knw abt a childless woman in her early forties.Her story is so pathetic.i v decided 2 stnd in gap 4 her until d Lord give her d fruit of d womb.as a result of ds,i v decleard every thurdays,startin 4rm ds thurday as a special day 2 fast n 2 seek d favour n mercy of d Lord, usin her as a point of contact 2 all dose seekin 4 d fruit of d womb all ova d world. So there4,let us join our faith 2gether, 2 bring an everlastin joy into d lives of ds pple.our God is stili in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
sunnshyn:

Just keep quiet and stay out of this thread if u do not have better things to say! Besides you are a man and have very limited knowledge of what some TTC women go through. Its an emotional thread and shouldnt be derailed in any form by ur kind of advises/posts.

Have you even taken into consideration that these wonderful women have their doctors? have you?
I know. My only argument is if only they could change their doctors, go for a better doc maybe. As you might have read earlier from the woman who posted, her regular female doc was not good enough. The male doc gave them better advice. Just saying. . .
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by tanidabi: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mama T am in,does it mean 12-3 or anytime between 12 and 3am

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ninja(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
thank you for this thread. I am so in and i believe by faith that God will answer our prayers. smiley
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Mojibola(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Incase its a medical condition....please feel free to contact me on jiblo_festus@live.com
May God answer our prayers. Amen.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Chi16(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
@mamaT...nice thread u av here. i join my faith wit u. am in for d prayer,
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by doubleportion: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tell them to go and have their own faith to conceive! without faith it is impossible to please God. I will STRONGLY recommend a book which if you can digest it,your testimony will abound,it works! YOU SHALL NOT BE BARREN!-DR DAVID OYEDEPO congratulatuions!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nwaoma1(f): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:

Reading through your story. I see no connection with god or amen or anything of the sort. The male doc did a wonderful job, provided a good diagnosis and carried you through a successful operation.

For others, when you see a good doctor, chances are 8 out of 10 he'll be able to solve most of your problems, or at least provide good alternatives.
These prayers do little but stress you all day.
you make me lol. God's favour was Upon me, directed me to a good dr with a good heart, made a way when it seems all hope was Lost, kept me alive till this moment. No complications what So ever! Are u still dumb as to the connection of my story with God? May God have mercy on you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Is Allah Not The Arabic Word For Jehovah God? / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.