Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? (1675 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don't care if this is a rebuttal thread. In our society today most beautiful ladies are still single meanwhile their "counterparts" are getting married every Saturday.

But reverse is the case for men...Most handsome young men are getting married these days but most of the "other" ones have refused to marry....Hope someone can explain this? angry
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayukdaboss: I don't care if this is a rebuttal thread. In our society today most beautiful ladies are still single meanwhile their "counterparts" are getting married every Saturday.

But reverse is the case for men...Most handsome young men are getting married these days but most of the "other" ones have refused to marry....Hope someone can explain this? angry
you are not sure...ugly guys be getting married everyday. Except the guy ugly for pocket too undecided
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you are not sure...ugly guys be getting married everyday. Except the guy ugly for pocket too undecided
Irrespective of financial status I've realized that most young good looking men are getting married these days as reverse is the case with their female counterparts.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by roymary: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ OP

Define ugly.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ure only termed UGLY as a guy if ur pocket is soo much ugly and dry....

Apart form dat no guy is ugly
I guess u need to see OBJ and u will know what am talking about
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Normally you'd expect young good looking men to mess around a bit before they get married but reverse is the case these days. They get settled immediately while the 'other' ones mess around.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
roymary: @ OP

Define ugly.
undecided Because?
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by MisterLongman(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Counter thread as expected....... The Op is high on cooking gas

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Godmother(f): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayukdaboss: I don't care if this is a rebuttal thread. In our society today most beautiful ladies are still single meanwhile their "counterparts" are getting married every Saturday.

But reverse is the case for men...Most handsome young men are getting married these days but
most of the "other" ones
have refused to marry....Hope someone can explain this? angry

Nairaland will not kill me oo cheesy
But OP you are correct o. If you check ehn, most good-looking guys are decent.
Its the ugly ones that are forming players everywhere.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Mayydayy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
nwoke adi njo.mma nwoke bu ego
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Omomehn: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmother:

who created the ones you all are calling ugly? abi una papa dey craft human being?
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Agybabe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Because they're ugly...simple!
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by HARDDON: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
r u a learner?

with money, men are never ugly!
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
MisterLongman: Counter thread as expected....... The Op is high on cooking gas
Lol...you dey craze grin
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Godmother(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omomehn: who created the ones you all are calling ugly? abi una papa dey craft human being?

Dude why are you vexing naa? Or are you ugly too tongue
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmother:

True. Most good looking guys are decent.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omomehn: who created the ones you all are calling ugly? abi una papa dey craft human being?
Can you guys try avoiding this creation/ugliness BS? undecided
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by rattlesnake(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Buh how can a man be orglie
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Normally you'd expect young good looking men to mess around a bit before they get married but reverse is the case these days. They get settled immediately while the 'other' ones mess around.
Truetalk though, that was before. Now they have realised- the earlier, the better. They all wanna watch their kids grow, no1 wants to train his/her child(children) with pension money anymore.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Agybabe: Because they're ugly...simple!

Are you married? undecided
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Agybabe(f): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan:

Are you married? undecided
no
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by valmunich(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op, if you're still single, you surely ugly!
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
valmunich: Op, if you're still single, you surely ugly!
undecided
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Agybabe:
no

Good cos I'm pretty sure you -*-**- as hell.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Agybabe(f): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan:

Good cos I'm pretty sure you -*-**- as hell.
meaning?
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by chimerase2: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Agybabe:
meaning?

I'm trying to be Nice here. I'm a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Omomehn: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmother:

Dude why are you vexing naa? Or are you ugly too tongue
and u are still on d ugly shiit
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Agybabe(f): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan:

I'm trying to be Nice here. I'm a gentleman.
Okay
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by priscaoge(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Gbam! If U are Ugly+empty pocketundecidedundecided....*Lips Sealed 4 now*grin
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Omomehn: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Can you guys try avoiding this creation/ugliness BS? undecided
we should avoid ugliness talks? remind me what the topic of your thread is again pls. i dont talk BS brah
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Gbam! If U are Ugly+empty pocketundecidedundecided....*Lips Sealed 4 now*grin
Say it joor undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. / Who Lies Most In A Relationship? (pics) / Getting Married? Are You Sure You're Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.